Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeAnn

Reaction score
Ron Rugen has posted this on Twitter. Feb. 3 is the second day of the Nielsen Feb. sweeps.

ivanfoley: RT @KansasCityPI KMBC Channel 9 insider tells me Lisa Irwin's parents will appear on an episode of Dr. Phil to air on their station Feb 3

Ron Rugen has posted this on Twitter. Feb. 3 is the second day of the Nielsen Feb. sweeps.

ivanfoley: RT @KansasCityPI KMBC Channel 9 insider tells me Lisa Irwin's parents will appear on an episode of Dr. Phil to air on their station Feb 3

They'll be interviewed on National TV by Dr. Phil...but can't be interviewed separately by LE?

I guess Dr. Phil will help lead them straight to Baby Lisa?

Interesting priorities!

By the way...will they get paid by being on Dr. Phil's show? :waitasec:

I don't see anything wrong with getting more eyes on the case. It didn't help Tina Porter though; was she paid to go on the show?

I just woke up from a nap and found this post by Rugen on my FB newsfeed. I let out an audible "woah" I was pretty shocked. I'm so glad they are speaking out in the media again. I could have asked for a better show than Dr.Phil, but I'm not really complaining. This will be very, very interesting.

There could be a promo for this sometime this week.

I never watch Dr. Phil but if Irwin & Bradley are on there I will be glued to the set!

I just woke up from a nap and found this post by Rugen on my FB newsfeed. I let out an audible "woah" I was pretty shocked. I'm so glad they are speaking out in the media again. I could have asked for a better show than Dr.Phil, but I'm not really complaining. This will be very, very interesting.

There could be a promo for this sometime this week.

Yeah, I really hate Dr. Phil. (ok, I will admit I have never actually watched an entire episode of his show, but I have seen enough...) If this is true, however, I will probably watch it.

Maybe Dr. Phil can interview them separately on his show!!!! j/k sort of....

It's fine with me - keep em talking! Can't wait to tear the interview apart - LOL.

Mel

Great, I'm just thankful for the national attention this will bring to & for Lisa Irwin.

How sad to only watch it to tear it apart. Why watch at all if that is the only reason?:waitasec:

That's why I question Joe Tacopina's apparent support of this interview. What's his motive? I have a feeling that JI/DB will have every word they say questioned. So is Joe really looking out for his clients, or for himself?

I think Melanie meant more along the lines of analyzation? :twocents:

That could be what Mel's intentions are, but I'm sure that there will be plenty of people who will tear apart JI/DB personally and viciously after the interview. IMO.

ETA: It will probably start before the interview.

Yeah well as much as I would like.. Im just NOT gonna do it. This is why I have Websleuths!! :) Looking forward to everybodys views.

Maybe he is going to give Deb advice on not drinking when you are taking other medication. That should help in not losing another child.

I wonder if he bought any videos off of them?

Real funny too how Rugen just came out with his nonsense blog post.

Shades of Cindy Anthony. Joe T. must be in touch with <modsnip> family. Cindy made a butt load off dr. phil. It has been said it was close to 3/4 M. $250,000 a segment.

Bradley/Irwin won't get that but they wouldn't be doing it if there wasn't money to be made. Joe T. needs to score some dough. The parents will talk for money but not for Lisa...interesting....and disgusting.

This interview is ONLY for money. Joe T. will be with them and will answer the questions. We or LE will learn absolutely NOTHING. I am disgusted w/Dr. Phil for paying these neglectful and irresponsible parents. He should be ashamed of himself.

Bring them on! sure, but don't let their MAJOR MEDIA HOUND Criminal Defense Attorneys speak for them. This is a major power play for money. These two parents disgust me even more....if that was possible!

I bet it is true that DB followed missing child cases with great interest. She loves the camera too. I think we are going to witness another narcissistic bloom. These two stuck with ABC and got paid and they're going for the bucks again with Dr. Phil. I was curious as to what these two were doing and now we know they were in California preening for TV.

This "missing children" thing is getting to be quite the money-maker. There are enough foundations around to take a piece of everyone's purse. I know DB said she was going to set up a fund for "Lisa" but when the big benefactor appeared and gave a huge reward to the mix, that died down. I wonder if DB will squeeze out some tears for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82