1085 users online (191 members and 894 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1092
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215

    General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

    IF my memory serves me correctly I heard Tommy tell GmaFlo to call Lindsy because he needed to talk to his lawyer. He also stated something about this should have been done a long time ago.
    As I see it, GmaFlo thought Tommy was planning on telling the truth as to what really may have happened to Haleigh. Now IF she called GGMS and gave GGMS this information it doesn't surprise me TN and GGMS went straight to the Shell Harbor area. They both knew the incident occurred there and they both knew the MH on Green Lane had been staged to look like an abduction had taken place there. They both knew the information given to LE on the morning of the 10th of February was nothing but a "RED HERRING"...JMHO

    ETA.. IMHO. Steve Brown, didn't solve and still hasn't solved "DIDDLY...JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 01-25-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: ETA
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    But they found nothing in the search. I am conflicted because I have a hard time believing they wouldn't give Tommy a poly before applying the manpower and search teams. Maybe they did, I don't know.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,571
    I know that we heard Annette Sykes state that "they" didn't find anything during their (she and Teresa) search at Shell Harbor but I really don't think that we would have heard about it if they had found anything. I don't think that they were searching for Haleigh's body, I think that they were searching for anything that could lead LE straight to Ronald Cummings. They had to search prior to LE coming in the next morning with the searchers and divers. They couldn't risk LE finding something that could incriminate Ronald.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Unless both Werter and Brown have lied in their respective timelines of the events leading up to this search, it really doesn't matter who called who because how could ANYONE have known there was going to be a search at Shell Harbor before LE even KNEW about Tommy's tale and Shell Harbor?

    LE didn't even know about Shell Harbor until 5:00 pm on April 12th! Their search began the next morning around 10:00 am, April 13th!

    I don't care who called Granny Flo, how could she know there was going to be a search before LE even knew there was going to be a search?

    GGM said she and Teresa searched "ALL AFTERNOON" the day before. The call from Granny Flo would have to be HOURS, at least, before PCSO, FBI, FDLE, or the SA knew anything about Tommy Croslin's tale.
    I understand what you are saying Papa about how could they have known about the search before LE knew they were going to search. Maybe Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell LE about this area, eventhough he had not talked to LE about it yet. Eventhough LE didn't know about it yet, Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell them, and that, more than likely, there would be a search when Tommy did tell LE. Just guessing...BBM
    Sorry Em, I didn't see your post above. Seems we have the same thoughts often.
    Last edited by Nonni Brenda; 01-25-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: eta more.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    I know that we heard Annette Sykes state that "they" didn't find anything during their (she and Teresa) search at Shell Harbor but I really don't think that we would have heard about it if they had found anything. I don't think that they were searching for Haleigh's body, I think that they were searching for anything that could lead LE straight to Ronald Cummings. They had to search prior to LE coming in the next morning with the searchers and divers. They couldn't risk LE finding something that could incriminate Ronald.
    I think you are exactly right, Lone. I don't think AS or TN did anything to find Haleigh. I think everything they did was only to cover Ron's butt. MOO
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    I think you are exactly right, Lone. I don't think AS or TN did anything to find Haleigh. I think everything they did was only to cover Ron's butt. MOO
    And this I believe is the only thing they have done, I do not think either one of them actually disposed of Haleigh, because if so, thats really hard core, I think this task was Rons, and Rons alone. I think they have lied for Ronald, but they wont go down because that terrible John Coueys family didnt get charged with anything and they did stuff, in hindsight, their actions are gross, but Rons are worse, and in light of a murder, pretty minor. jmo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    I understand what you are saying Papa about how could they have known about the search before LE knew they were going to search. Maybe Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell LE about this area, eventhough he had not talked to LE about it yet. Eventhough LE didn't know about it yet, Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell them, and that, more than likely, there would be a search when Tommy did tell LE. Just guessing...BBM
    Sorry Em, I didn't see your post above. Seems we have the same thoughts often.
    Also, IF GmaFlo called Lindsy and told her Tommy wanted for her to contact his lawyer, it is quite possible Lindsy also called Timmy and Chelsy and told them of Tommy's plans. It's quite possible Chelsy then called GmaFlo since she knew Tommy was going to tell LE about the Shell Harbor area. I need to go back and watch those videos but I do recall Chelsy claiming she told Gma Flo she needed to tell LE to search another area on a certain Hwy (can't remember the Hwy number) JMHO

    ETA..Also Gma Flo had to have known Hank Sr. and Lisa had lived in the Shell Harbor area too since Lisa's sister (Aunt Vicki) went down to Florida to help move them out of that residence immediately after Haleigh was repoerted as being abducted...And don't forget Chelsy was also in communication with TN and GGMS even after she and Timmy packed up and moved to Mass.. JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    And this I believe is the only thing they have done, I do not think either one of them actually disposed of Haleigh, because if so, thats really hard core, I think this task was Rons, and Rons alone. I think they have lied for Ronald, but they wont go down because that terrible John Coueys family didnt get charged with anything and they did stuff, in hindsight, their actions are gross, but Rons are worse, and in light of a murder, pretty minor. jmo
    I agree Chablis. I honestly believe, and I hate to say it, that AS and TN are protected by someone 'behind the scenes". I don't want to say LE, it may be even higher that that. There has got to be some reason they were never looked at seriously, neither were the men in their family. It seemed like that bunch knew they were never gonna have to face any kind of scruitiny or questionig. That's why it is so hard for me to have any hope that this case will ever be solved...Just like Jon Benet's case.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Also, IF GmaFlo called Lindsy and told her Tommy wanted for her to contact his lawyer, it is quite possible Lindsy also called Timmy and Chelsy and told them of Tommy's plans. It's quite possible Chelsy then called GmaFlo since she knew Tommy was going to tell LE about the Shell Harbor area. I need to go back and watch those videos but I do recall Chelsy claiming she told Gma Flo she needed to tell LE to search another area on a certain Hwy (can't remember the Hwy number) JMHO

    ETA..Also Gma Flo had to have known Hank Sr. and Lisa had lived in the Shell Harbor area too since Lisa's sister (Aunt Vicki) went down to Florida to help move them out of that residence immediately after Haleigh was repoerted as being abducted...And don't forget Chelsy was also in communication with TN and GGMS even after she and Timmy packed up and moved to Mass.. JMHO
    Em, I do seem to remember something about CC, in all her stories, saying something about talking to GM Flo about something, but can't remember what or when it was. But I bet if one of that group knew something they all got involved to stir it up, such drama queens as the all are.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    I agree Chablis. I honestly believe, and I hate to say it, that AS and TN are protected by someone 'behind the scenes". I don't want to say LE, it may be even higher that that. There has got to be some reason they were never looked at seriously, neither were the men in their family. It seemed like that bunch knew they were never gonna have to face any kind of scruitiny or questionig. That's why it is so hard for me to have any hope that this case will ever be solved...Just like Jon Benet's case.
    It just seems that everyone wants to pin it all on Teresa and Annette, but lets take a closer look at what the cops have done. They have locked up Ron, they did lock up Hope, they HAVE focused on the family, and I bet you it comes down to phone records and ping locations. I think a lot of scenarios dont include Hope Sykes, but I think she has more to to with this than people have suspected. The LE were not happy at all with Teresa, I dont think shes being protected. I just think they are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi for work.

    jmo


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    It just seems that everyone wants to pin it all on Teresa and Annette, but lets take a closer look at what the cops have done. They have locked up Ron, they did lock up Hope, they HAVE focused on the family, and I bet you it comes down to phone records and ping locations. I think a lot of scenarios dont include Hope Sykes, but I think she has more to to with this than people have suspected. The LE were not happy at all with Teresa, I dont think shes being protected. I just think they are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi for work.

    jmo
    I have never wanted to pin it ALL on TN or GGMS however IMHO from their actions as well as non action they have proven they are involved in the coverup. Same applies in their involvement to set up the Croslins to take the fall for their beloved son/grandson.. So they deserve to be in jail too.. Perhaps even more so than the Croslins who are in jail since Haleigh is/was a blood relative...JMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Em, I do seem to remember something about CC, in all her stories, saying something about talking to GM Flo about something, but can't remember what or when it was. But I bet if one of that group knew something they all got involved to stir it up, such drama queens as the all are.
    I'm going to look for it in a little while.. As I see it. Chelsy is willing to admit Ron C is the one responsible for his daughter's death, however she is not willing to admit the truth as to what caused Haleigh's death.. I'm thinking reason for that is.. She has knowledge of what really happened and she and Timmy helped out that night...JMHO.
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Here is the video where Chelsy is claiming she told Gma Flo LE needed to check along 309 ( I'm assuming that is a Hwy) She is also claiming she never told Gma Flo she meant for LE to specifically search the Shell Harbor dock.JMHO

    Haleigh Cummings: Nancy 4/22/10 Part 3 - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 04-21-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    It just seems that everyone wants to pin it all on Teresa and Annette, but lets take a closer look at what the cops have done. They have locked up Ron, they did lock up Hope, they HAVE focused on the family, and I bet you it comes down to phone records and ping locations. I think a lot of scenarios dont include Hope Sykes, but I think she has more to to with this than people have suspected. The LE were not happy at all with Teresa, I dont think shes being protected. I just think they are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi for work.

    jmo
    I don't think that Teresa or Annette actually disposed of Haleigh but I do suspect that Ronald either handled it personally or called on his father or uncle to help or maybe Teresa or Annette made that call for him.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    12,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Here is the video where Chelsy is claiming she told Gma Flo LE needed to check along 309 ( I'm assuming that is a Hwy) She is also claiming she never told Gma Flo she meant for LE to specifically search the Shell Harbor dock.JMHO

    Haleigh Cummings: Nancy 4/22/10 Part 3 - YouTube
    LOL, at the 4:22 mark Chelsea is about to name who else was involved with Haleigh's death (IMO, she was about to name Ronald) and Nancy jumped right in to talk to her panel about the three Croslins being involved. She has always come to the rescue when it comes to Ronald.

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. General theory thread and motives rehashed #5
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1219
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM
  2. General theory thread and motives rehashed #4
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. General theory thread and motives rehashed #3
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 2295
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:37 AM
  4. General theory thread and motives rehashed #2
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:15 AM

Tags for this Thread