General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeralgem

Reaction score
IF my memory serves me correctly I heard Tommy tell GmaFlo to call Lindsy because he needed to talk to his lawyer. He also stated something about this should have been done a long time ago.
As I see it, GmaFlo thought Tommy was planning on telling the truth as to what really may have happened to Haleigh. Now IF she called GGMS and gave GGMS this information it doesn't surprise me TN and GGMS went straight to the Shell Harbor area. They both knew the incident occurred there and they both knew the MH on Green Lane had been staged to look like an abduction had taken place there. They both knew the information given to LE on the morning of the 10th of February was nothing but a "RED HERRING"...JMHO

ETA.. IMHO. Steve Brown, didn't solve and still hasn't solved "DIDDLY...JMHO

But they found nothing in the search. I am conflicted because I have a hard time believing they wouldn't give Tommy a poly before applying the manpower and search teams. Maybe they did, I don't know.

I know that we heard Annette Sykes state that "they" didn't find anything during their (she and Teresa) search at Shell Harbor but I really don't think that we would have heard about it if they had found anything. I don't think that they were searching for Haleigh's body, I think that they were searching for anything that could lead LE straight to Ronald Cummings. They had to search prior to LE coming in the next morning with the searchers and divers. They couldn't risk LE finding something that could incriminate Ronald.

Unless both Werter and Brown have lied in their respective timelines of the events leading up to this search, it really doesn't matter who called who because how could ANYONE have known there was going to be a search at Shell Harbor before LE even KNEW about Tommy's tale and Shell Harbor?

LE didn't even know about Shell Harbor until 5:00 pm on April 12th! Their search began the next morning around 10:00 am, April 13th!

I don't care who called Granny Flo, how could she know there was going to be a search before LE even knew there was going to be a search?

GGM said she and Teresa searched "ALL AFTERNOON" the day before. The call from Granny Flo would have to be HOURS, at least, before PCSO, FBI, FDLE, or the SA knew anything about Tommy Croslin's tale.

I understand what you are saying Papa about how could they have known about the search before LE knew they were going to search. Maybe Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell LE about this area, eventhough he had not talked to LE about it yet. Eventhough LE didn't know about it yet, Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell them, and that, more than likely, there would be a search when Tommy did tell LE. Just guessing...BBM
Sorry Em, I didn't see your post above. Seems we have the same thoughts often.

I know that we heard Annette Sykes state that "they" didn't find anything during their (she and Teresa) search at Shell Harbor but I really don't think that we would have heard about it if they had found anything. I don't think that they were searching for Haleigh's body, I think that they were searching for anything that could lead LE straight to Ronald Cummings. They had to search prior to LE coming in the next morning with the searchers and divers. They couldn't risk LE finding something that could incriminate Ronald.

I think you are exactly right, Lone. I don't think AS or TN did anything to find Haleigh. I think everything they did was only to cover Ron's butt. MOO

I think you are exactly right, Lone. I don't think AS or TN did anything to find Haleigh. I think everything they did was only to cover Ron's butt. MOO

And this I believe is the only thing they have done, I do not think either one of them actually disposed of Haleigh, because if so, thats really hard core, I think this task was Rons, and Rons alone. I think they have lied for Ronald, but they wont go down because that terrible John Coueys family didnt get charged with anything and they did stuff, in hindsight, their actions are gross, but Rons are worse, and in light of a murder, pretty minor. jmo

I understand what you are saying Papa about how could they have known about the search before LE knew they were going to search. Maybe Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell LE about this area, eventhough he had not talked to LE about it yet. Eventhough LE didn't know about it yet, Flo knew that Tommy was going to tell them, and that, more than likely, there would be a search when Tommy did tell LE. Just guessing...BBM
Sorry Em, I didn't see your post above. Seems we have the same thoughts often.

Also, IF GmaFlo called Lindsy and told her Tommy wanted for her to contact his lawyer, it is quite possible Lindsy also called Timmy and Chelsy and told them of Tommy's plans. It's quite possible Chelsy then called GmaFlo since she knew Tommy was going to tell LE about the Shell Harbor area. I need to go back and watch those videos but I do recall Chelsy claiming she told Gma Flo she needed to tell LE to search another area on a certain Hwy (can't remember the Hwy number) JMHO

ETA..Also Gma Flo had to have known Hank Sr. and Lisa had lived in the Shell Harbor area too since Lisa's sister (Aunt Vicki) went down to Florida to help move them out of that residence immediately after Haleigh was repoerted as being abducted...And don't forget Chelsy was also in communication with TN and GGMS even after she and Timmy packed up and moved to Mass.. JMHO

And this I believe is the only thing they have done, I do not think either one of them actually disposed of Haleigh, because if so, thats really hard core, I think this task was Rons, and Rons alone. I think they have lied for Ronald, but they wont go down because that terrible John Coueys family didnt get charged with anything and they did stuff, in hindsight, their actions are gross, but Rons are worse, and in light of a murder, pretty minor. jmo

I agree Chablis. I honestly believe, and I hate to say it, that AS and TN are protected by someone 'behind the scenes". I don't want to say LE, it may be even higher that that. There has got to be some reason they were never looked at seriously, neither were the men in their family. It seemed like that bunch knew they were never gonna have to face any kind of scruitiny or questionig. That's why it is so hard for me to have any hope that this case will ever be solved...Just like Jon Benet's case. :banghead:

Also, IF GmaFlo called Lindsy and told her Tommy wanted for her to contact his lawyer, it is quite possible Lindsy also called Timmy and Chelsy and told them of Tommy's plans. It's quite possible Chelsy then called GmaFlo since she knew Tommy was going to tell LE about the Shell Harbor area. I need to go back and watch those videos but I do recall Chelsy claiming she told Gma Flo she needed to tell LE to search another area on a certain Hwy (can't remember the Hwy number) JMHO

ETA..Also Gma Flo had to have known Hank Sr. and Lisa had lived in the Shell Harbor area too since Lisa's sister (Aunt Vicki) went down to Florida to help move them out of that residence immediately after Haleigh was repoerted as being abducted...And don't forget Chelsy was also in communication with TN and GGMS even after she and Timmy packed up and moved to Mass.. JMHO

Em, I do seem to remember something about CC, in all her stories, saying something about talking to GM Flo about something, but can't remember what or when it was. But I bet if one of that group knew something they all got involved to stir it up, such drama queens as the all are.

I agree Chablis. I honestly believe, and I hate to say it, that AS and TN are protected by someone 'behind the scenes". I don't want to say LE, it may be even higher that that. There has got to be some reason they were never looked at seriously, neither were the men in their family. It seemed like that bunch knew they were never gonna have to face any kind of scruitiny or questionig. That's why it is so hard for me to have any hope that this case will ever be solved...Just like Jon Benet's case. :banghead:

It just seems that everyone wants to pin it all on Teresa and Annette, but lets take a closer look at what the cops have done. They have locked up Ron, they did lock up Hope, they HAVE focused on the family, and I bet you it comes down to phone records and ping locations. I think a lot of scenarios dont include Hope Sykes, but I think she has more to to with this than people have suspected. The LE were not happy at all with Teresa, I dont think shes being protected. I just think they are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi for work.

jmo

It just seems that everyone wants to pin it all on Teresa and Annette, but lets take a closer look at what the cops have done. They have locked up Ron, they did lock up Hope, they HAVE focused on the family, and I bet you it comes down to phone records and ping locations. I think a lot of scenarios dont include Hope Sykes, but I think she has more to to with this than people have suspected. The LE were not happy at all with Teresa, I dont think shes being protected. I just think they are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi for work.

jmo

I have never wanted to pin it ALL on TN or GGMS however IMHO from their actions as well as non action they have proven they are involved in the coverup. Same applies in their involvement to set up the Croslins to take the fall for their beloved son/grandson.. So they deserve to be in jail too.. Perhaps even more so than the Croslins who are in jail since Haleigh is/was a blood relative...JMHO..

Em, I do seem to remember something about CC, in all her stories, saying something about talking to GM Flo about something, but can't remember what or when it was. But I bet if one of that group knew something they all got involved to stir it up, such drama queens as the all are.

I'm going to look for it in a little while.. As I see it. Chelsy is willing to admit Ron C is the one responsible for his daughter's death, however she is not willing to admit the truth as to what caused Haleigh's death.. I'm thinking reason for that is.. She has knowledge of what really happened and she and Timmy helped out that night...JMHO.

jmo

I don't think that Teresa or Annette actually disposed of Haleigh but I do suspect that Ronald either handled it personally or called on his father or uncle to help or maybe Teresa or Annette made that call for him.:twocents:

Here is the video where Chelsy is claiming she told Gma Flo LE needed to check along 309 ( I'm assuming that is a Hwy) She is also claiming she never told Gma Flo she meant for LE to specifically search the Shell Harbor dock.JMHO

Haleigh Cummings: Nancy 4/22/10 Part 3 - YouTube

LOL, at the 4:22 mark Chelsea is about to name who else was involved with Haleigh's death (IMO, she was about to name Ronald) and Nancy jumped right in to talk to her panel about the three Croslins being involved. She has always come to the rescue when it comes to Ronald.

LOL, at the 4:22 mark Chelsea is about to name who else was involved with Haleigh's death (IMO, she was about to name Ronald) and Nancy jumped right in to talk to her panel about the three Croslins being involved. She has always come to the rescue when it comes to Ronald.

On her show the ONLY person she has ever allowed to implicate Ronald Cummings as being involved in Haleigh's death is Pat Brown.JMHO

I don't think that Teresa or Annette actually disposed of Haleigh but I do suspect that Ronald either handled it personally or called on his father or uncle to help or maybe Teresa or Annette made that call for him.:twocents:

I could see Ron having Annette call her criminal son to come help, but I am really sure that Annettes phone records were scoured through. I just think the dark horse in all this is Hope. No way does Chelsea or Timmy know, 3 siblings did not unite, or some weird family unite to help Ron dispose or kill his child. Hope plays a HUGE part in this, because she along with Misty would do ANYTHING for Ronald. She was there while Misty was at the tatoo parlor getting Ronald Sr on her lower back, she WAS targeted in the drug sting. Its possible that Katrina was watching Haleigh until Misty got back to the trailer and something happened in her care and Hope and Ron helped her, there are so many things that could have happened but I just see the Croslins being AFTER the fact, its a conspiracy.

jmo

I could see Ron having Annette call her criminal son to come help, but I am really sure that Annettes phone records were scoured through. I just think the dark horse in all this is Hope. No way does Chelsea or Timmy know, 3 siblings did not unite, or some weird family unite to help Ron dispose or kill his child. Hope plays a HUGE part in this, because she along with Misty would do ANYTHING for Ronald. She was there while Misty was at the tatoo parlor getting Ronald Sr on her lower back, she WAS targeted in the drug sting. Its possible that Katrina was watching Haleigh until Misty got back to the trailer and something happened in her care and Hope and Ron helped her, there are so many things that could have happened but I just see the Croslins being AFTER the fact, its a conspiracy.

jmo

I agree, Hope is most likely involved up to her eyeballs in Haleigh's case. I don't think that it's a coincidence that she is sitting in jail with a very long sentence right along with Ronald Cummings.

jmo

In reference to myself and this case I'm not too sure of too much of anything being investigated properly or thoroughly especially when it comes to the Cummings/Neves/ Sykes clan.....JMHO

jmo

BBM I'm not wanting to pin it all on AS and TN, but I do wonder why they haven't even been asked, as far as I know, to explain thier actions or to be accountable in any way. I agree that TN and AS are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi, but there are other things, as I mentioned before, that make them look like they know more that they are telling. I just don't understand why, to our knowledge, they haven't been questioned more. I'm not sure, but has anyone heard whether or not they were even asked to take a polygraph?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member