Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1092
  1. #196
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Well most people never go through the TRAUMA or TERROR of having a missing child, but those who do, to name a few, Marc Klass, John Walsh, Beth Holloway, etc, do go on and make a difference. Ron just went to prison and became a Nazi, hes really not one that I would personally glorify, as everything he does is OFFENSIVE.

    The person who disposed of Haleigh was native to the area and knew the land like the back of his hand. Or her hand. As I feel Hope Sykes is in this up to her eyeballs, no words spoken by LE about, but their actions tell a different story. Hopes been great because no one suspects her involvement, well except me.

    jmo
    You are comparing Ron Cummings with Marc Klass, John Walsh, and Beth Holloway.


  2. #197
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I don't have a link, but IMO, if it wasn't true, LE would have demanded a retraction. They've been very careful with wording, and they did seek a correction when Ron and Misty were called suspects, for instance. IMO, this statement might pertain to his bus stop story.
    I can see LE demanding a retraction over the term 'suspect' because this could come back and bite them if a trial ever takes place.

    It hard for me to judge on this one if this is something LE actually said or just some reporter's opinion of what was said. Until I see LE quoted on this, I'm leaning towards reporter's opinion.

    I noticed Disappeared is asking for cases to air this year. I'm going to suggest this case. LE seemed pretty adamant last year about keeping this close to the vest, but another year has gone by, and maybe they have changed their mind. Can't hurt to try.


  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:


  4. #198
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    You are comparing Ron Cummings with Marc Klass, John Walsh, and Beth Holloway.
    So? They all have children who were MURDERED, they just chose to be honorable and do something positive and Ron decided to go become a NAZI, and he had a choice to turn his life into something positive, yet he decided the best course of action to finding his child was having sex with Misty at Annettes cut off from the world for months until he raged out and beat up Tommy. LOL, I cant believe this tat for tat over the honor of Ronald the Nazi. jmo


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  6. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Nope, Teresa Neves told Marie a neighbor who has never come forth saw Haleigh playing, so that means nothing to me. And when it can be logically explained how a child pops wheelies on a bike with training wheels, please let me know! jmo
    I would imagine like all small children HaLeigh thought she could fly and was imagining doing huge wheelies on her bike.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)


  7. #200
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I would imagine like all small children HaLeigh thought she could fly and was imagining doing huge wheelies on her bike.
    The problem with Haleigh thinking she could pop wheelies is that she isn't here to report or confirm that she was.

    Now those that reported she was 'popping wheelies' might have imagined and dreamed she did. Who knows what they smoked that day.

    Please join on the the Just for Haleigh thread for a moment of prayer for Haleigh tomorrow.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.


  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:


  9. #201
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I would imagine like all small children HaLeigh thought she could fly and was imagining doing huge wheelies on her bike.
    Ok, but Haleigh didn't say she was doing wheelies, so what she may have imagined I have no idea, I personally have no idea what a 6 year old thought and that point is moot, you cant pop a wheelie on training wheels, so Teresa lied about it, for whatever reasons, thats the point and facts here.

    jmo


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  11. #202
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    So? They all have children who were MURDERED, they just chose to be honorable and do something positive and Ron decided to go become a NAZI, and he had a choice to turn his life into something positive, yet he decided the best course of action to finding his child was having sex with Misty at Annettes cut off from the world for months until he raged out and beat up Tommy. LOL, I cant believe this tat for tat over the honor of Ronald the Nazi. jmo
    IMO, Marc Klaas, John Walsh, and Beth Holloway were all pretty honorable people BEFORE their children were taken, therefore, were not 'scared straight'.

    IMO, if you want to use examples to support your opinion, it's more effective to use examples that mirror the person you are speaking of. IMO, your three examples, since they, afaik, were not dealing drugs, being looked at for domestic abuse, and/or having lots of dealings with children's services before their children were taken, do not support that someone who was guilty of all three factors listed would act in the same way these people did.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:


  13. #203
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post
    When the 911 call was released, it sounds as if Ron is going through all the cabinets and looking for stuff, like he is getting rid of drugs and getting the place clean before the cops come. Many here can hear TN in the background too. So if she OD on Ron's bad drugs, he is in trouble for having drugs, not having a safe place for Jr and her and he can risk going to jail and losing Jr. Or at the very least, losing Jr and paying support to the ex. Ron is no fool, and there were calls back and forth that night, it came out but I can't remember how many off hand, but it was a crazy number of calls. We also don't know what time this could have occurred, it could have been late but Misty didn't tell him until near quitting time. In the mean time, her and Tommy or others got rid of the body, because if it wasn't an OD and they told him that, they better not let him find something different. KWIM? Misty telling him this, puts the blame on him for her death. At least part of it. That MH was staged, we know that, but was Misty out getting a cinder block or was it brought back from where she was put to rest, in an after thought? Let's make sure it looks like a kidnapping so LE gets it. It was set up to look like a kidnapping to begin with, but the story changes to Mexican's and Tommy and JOe taking her. So how does the bricked door fit in with the latter? It doesn't. Ron could have been told a story to save their own butts, and down the road he figures it out.
    I can't speak to any background noises in 911 calls, because my hearing is terrible.

    IIRC, the calls (and I do accept they're true, but don't know if they have been officially verified, so who knows) numbered somewhere around 90 times RC tried to call Misty. So, if as you say, why did Misty not answer?

    Another question. If this was set up to look like a kidnapping, why didn't Misty tell a story that puts Haleigh in another room, vs. same bed or different bed a few feet away. Is this just a detail they didn't think about? For me, this is the big raging detail that makes this story so unbelievable. (the story Misty told LE).

    I've been thinking about what you've posted since I read it. IMO, it holds up pretty well. If LE does in fact believe Ron is still lying even after the plea deal, it explains what he could be lying about. It explains how Ron could have been at work and still have involvement. It explains why Misty still kept her mouth shut even when Ron basically kicked her to the curb and then divorced her.

    Good job, Bern. IMO, this is a great, workable theory. (Sarcasm alert: And I know you have just been tossing and turning waiting for my seal of approval, lol.)


  14. #204
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    So? They all have children who were MURDERED, they just chose to be honorable and do something positive and Ron decided to go become a NAZI, and he had a choice to turn his life into something positive, yet he decided the best course of action to finding his child was having sex with Misty at Annettes cut off from the world for months until he raged out and beat up Tommy. LOL, I cant believe this tat for tat over the honor of Ronald the Nazi. jmo
    BBM

    I don't understand your need to include this in your post.


  15. #205
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    I saw this tweet from Levi..
    Levi Page @Levi_Page
    Dominic Piscitello with the PCSO, told the Palatka Daily News LE would speak with Misty or Ron(imprisoned) if they had any information

    Levi do you have a link? I noticed Piscitello didn't mention Tommy.
    IMHO.. I suspect the reason is PCSO knows Tommy didn't kill Haleigh. JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW


  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  17. #206
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I saw this tweet from Levi..
    Levi Page @Levi_Page
    Dominic Piscitello with the PCSO, told the Palatka Daily News LE would speak with Misty or Ron(imprisoned) if they had any information

    Levi do you have a link? I noticed Piscitello didn't mention Tommy.
    IMHO.. I suspect the reason is PCSO knows Tommy didn't kill Haleigh. JMHO
    They know based on Mistys lie detector tests who did what. I cant for the life on me understand what Tommy is hiding though. Maybe Ron concealed Haleighs body in something and told Tommy he needed him to dispose of something, but you would still think tommy would fess up if thats all he did.


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  19. #207
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    5,653
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I can't speak to any background noises in 911 calls, because my hearing is terrible.

    IIRC, the calls (and I do accept they're true, but don't know if they have been officially verified, so who knows) numbered somewhere around 90 times RC tried to call Misty. So, if as you say, why did Misty not answer?

    Another question. If this was set up to look like a kidnapping, why didn't Misty tell a story that puts Haleigh in another room, vs. same bed or different bed a few feet away. Is this just a detail they didn't think about? For me, this is the big raging detail that makes this story so unbelievable. (the story Misty told LE).
    I've been thinking about what you've posted since I read it. IMO, it holds up pretty well. If LE does in fact believe Ron is still lying even after the plea deal, it explains what he could be lying about. It explains how Ron could have been at work and still have involvement. It explains why Misty still kept her mouth shut even when Ron basically kicked her to the curb and then divorced her.

    Good job, Bern. IMO, this is a great, workable theory. (Sarcasm alert: And I know you have just been tossing and turning waiting for my seal of approval, lol.)
    BBM

    I don't think Misty or Ron were the brightest bulbs in the pack, KWIM? In her mind, it may have looked like she was showing them what a great "little mother" she was, all of them sleeping in the bed together, but then she backs it up and it was Jr and her in the bed and Haleigh was on the floor and then someone came in a took her. So at first she had them all snug as a bug in a bed, then that didn't seem right, so she put Haleigh on the floor in the next version, ya that the ticket, she was on the floor...... But they drank, did drugs and had at least a 5th grade education, so to her or him, this looked like a kid napping, right up to the bricked door. The brick no one ever saw before, ya, they brought it with them, knowing they had to prop open the door and there won't be a brick there, so get one of the Mexicans to bring one. I am being snide here, but think about the story, it was out there. Don't forget about the lock bumping part too.

    Thanks for the seal of approval too, LOL. I just can't get Ronald there or see any evidence of a killing before he went to work or when he got home. It is possible, but Misty was the last one with this child, and her story has changed more times that a week old baby in diapers. And smells a lot worse.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!


  20. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    They know based on Mistys lie detector tests who did what. I cant for the life on me understand what Tommy is hiding though. Maybe Ron concealed Haleighs body in something and told Tommy he needed him to dispose of something, but you would still think tommy would fess up if thats all he did.
    IIRC.. Tommy has stated he saw Haleigh lifeless and deceased..IIRC. He has also stated Haleigh was deceased long before that 911 call was ever made...IMHO.. Tommy wasn't on the scene when the incident occurred and was brought in after the fact to help with the cleanup and the coverup.. I do suspect he may have also been involved in taking Haleigh's remains to the dock however that doesn't make him a murderer...Ron C or someone in Ron C's family moved Haleigh's body to another location after her body was taken to the dock...I don't know IF we can say Tommy is hiding anything right now.. He just doesn't know where Haleigh's remains were disposed of that night...IMHO.. Misty doesn't know either.. I suspect the only people who have the answer to that question is Ron C and/or someone else in his family..JMHO.
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW


  21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  22. #209
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    IIRC.. Tommy has stated he saw Haleigh lifeless and deceased..IIRC. He has also stated Haleigh was deceased long before that 911 call was ever made...IMHO.. Tommy wasn't on the scene when the incident occurred and was brought in after the fact to help with the cleanup and the coverup.. I do suspect he may have also been involved in taking Haleigh's remains to the dock however that doesn't make him a murderer...Ron C or someone in Ron C's family moved Haleigh's body to another location after her body was taken to the dock...I don't know IF we can say Tommy is hiding anything right now.. He just doesn't know where Haleigh's remains were disposed of that night...IMHO.. Misty doesn't know either.. I suspect the only people who have the answer to that question is Ron C and/or someone else in his family..JMHO.
    Well, I do have a hard time believing that she was in the water at any time, dont you think after the news broke on the 10th, pretty much everyone was being monitored? I dont think there was a passing along of the body numerous times, but I kind of have a feeling Hope Syles may have disposed of Haleigh, I dont think it was Misty, I just feel at this time a water burial would be stupid considering they were going to search the waters. Hope is hard core and loves Ronald probably more than Misty did, just based on years knowing him and how she fawned all over their encounter to her now deceased Mom. I sometimes wonder if the cops made a deal with Katrina to bring Ron and Misty to that fateful last drug encounter but more than likely she was more than willing to take them to reap any benefits. I know the cops cant tell us alot and we have to follow their actions, and I just dont think Hope was targeted for no good reason. jmo


  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  24. #210
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Well, I do have a hard time believing that she was in the water at any time, dont you think after the news broke on the 10th, pretty much everyone was being monitored? I dont think there was a passing along of the body numerous times, but I kind of have a feeling Hope Syles may have disposed of Haleigh, I dont think it was Misty, I just feel at this time a water burial would be stupid considering they were going to search the waters. Hope is hard core and loes Ronald probably more than Misty did, just based on years knowing him and how she fawned all over their encounter to her now deceased Mom. I sometimes wonder if the cops made a deal with Katrina to bring Ron and Misty to that fateful last drug encounter but more than likely she was more than willing to take them to reap any benefits. I know the cops cant tell us alot and we have to follow their actions, and I just dont think Hope was targeted for no good reason. jmo
    I highly suspect everything was taken care of before 911 was ever called...Also, I have never stated I thought Haleigh was given a water burial by anyone in Ronald Cummings' family. Could be possible Hope handled the disposal but...IMHO I am more inclined to believe Ron C or a male member of his family took on that task..JMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW


  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General theory thread and motives rehashed #5
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1219
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM
  2. General theory thread and motives rehashed #4
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. General theory thread and motives rehashed #3
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 2295
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:37 AM
  4. General theory thread and motives rehashed #2
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:15 AM
  5. General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1
    By grandmaj in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1649
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •