659 users online (125 members and 534 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    LOL, at the 4:22 mark Chelsea is about to name who else was involved with Haleigh's death (IMO, she was about to name Ronald) and Nancy jumped right in to talk to her panel about the three Croslins being involved. She has always come to the rescue when it comes to Ronald.
    On her show the ONLY person she has ever allowed to implicate Ronald Cummings as being involved in Haleigh's death is Pat Brown.JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

I don't think that Teresa or Annette actually disposed of Haleigh but I do suspect that Ronald either handled it personally or called on his father or uncle to help or maybe Teresa or Annette made that call for him.
    I could see Ron having Annette call her criminal son to come help, but I am really sure that Annettes phone records were scoured through. I just think the dark horse in all this is Hope. No way does Chelsea or Timmy know, 3 siblings did not unite, or some weird family unite to help Ron dispose or kill his child. Hope plays a HUGE part in this, because she along with Misty would do ANYTHING for Ronald. She was there while Misty was at the tatoo parlor getting Ronald Sr on her lower back, she WAS targeted in the drug sting. Its possible that Katrina was watching Haleigh until Misty got back to the trailer and something happened in her care and Hope and Ron helped her, there are so many things that could have happened but I just see the Croslins being AFTER the fact, its a conspiracy.

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    I could see Ron having Annette call her criminal son to come help, but I am really sure that Annettes phone records were scoured through. I just think the dark horse in all this is Hope. No way does Chelsea or Timmy know, 3 siblings did not unite, or some weird family unite to help Ron dispose or kill his child. Hope plays a HUGE part in this, because she along with Misty would do ANYTHING for Ronald. She was there while Misty was at the tatoo parlor getting Ronald Sr on her lower back, she WAS targeted in the drug sting. Its possible that Katrina was watching Haleigh until Misty got back to the trailer and something happened in her care and Hope and Ron helped her, there are so many things that could have happened but I just see the Croslins being AFTER the fact, its a conspiracy.

jmo
    I agree, Hope is most likely involved up to her eyeballs in Haleigh's case. I don't think that it's a coincidence that she is sitting in jail with a very long sentence right along with Ronald Cummings.

jmo
    In reference to myself and this case I'm not too sure of too much of anything being investigated properly or thoroughly especially when it comes to the Cummings/Neves/ Sykes clan.....JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

It just seems that everyone wants to pin it all on Teresa and Annette, but lets take a closer look at what the cops have done. They have locked up Ron, they did lock up Hope, they HAVE focused on the family, and I bet you it comes down to phone records and ping locations. I think a lot of scenarios dont include Hope Sykes, but I think she has more to to with this than people have suspected. The LE were not happy at all with Teresa, I dont think shes being protected. I just think they are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi for work.

jmo
    BBM I'm not wanting to pin it all on AS and TN, but I do wonder why they haven't even been asked, as far as I know, to explain thier actions or to be accountable in any way. I agree that TN and AS are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi, but there are other things, as I mentioned before, that make them look like they know more that they are telling. I just don't understand why, to our knowledge, they haven't been questioned more. I'm not sure, but has anyone heard whether or not they were even asked to take a polygraph?
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I'm going to look for it in a little while.. As I see it. Chelsy is willing to admit Ron C is the one responsible for his daughter's death, however she is not willing to admit the truth as to what caused Haleigh's death.. I'm thinking reason for that is.. She has knowledge of what really happened and she and Timmy helped out that night...JMHO.
    I agree with you 100%

I don't think that Teresa or Annette actually disposed of Haleigh but I do suspect that Ronald either handled it personally or called on his father or uncle to help or maybe Teresa or Annette made that call for him.
    I agree Lone. The men in that family are either laying low or got out of town for a reason, IMO. I don't think either of the GM's disposed of Haleigh either, but I do think they did their best to set up the Croslins, Tommy and Misty, not that they needed much help...And it seems that everything they did was to cover up for Ron, beginning with TN trying to find Misty to babysit, supposedly offering to even pay her. She wanted Misty there for some reason. And that 911 call was so staged. Misty didn't have a clue what was going on...she just wasn't saying what Ron wanted her to say, so he started cursing and screaming at her. Then TN defending Misty as the "best" Ron had ever had. Hahaha , What a crock...

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    BBM I'm not wanting to pin it all on AS and TN, but I do wonder why they haven't even been asked, as far as I know, to explain thier actions or to be accountable in any way. I agree that TN and AS are lying about stuff to give Ron an alibi, but there are other things, as I mentioned before, that make them look like they know more that they are telling. I just don't understand why, to our knowledge, they haven't been questioned more. I'm not sure, but has anyone heard whether or not they were even asked to take a polygraph?
    IIRC.LE stated they offered everyone a poly in the beginning but that is not what some of the Croslins have claimed.. I'm quite certain IF TN and GGMS took a poly they would have announced it to the world just as their son/grandson did...I'm thinking IF by chance they were offered one , they declined the offer..JMHO..

But we dont know if they were offered or not, so we cant pretend they were and declined.

But we dont know if they were offered or not, so we cant pretend they were and declined.
    I'm not pretending..PCSO stated everyone was offered to take a poly..Their words not mine. I feel certain IF they were offered the poly and took one, they would have stated such.JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 01-25-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Add thought

LOL, at the 4:22 mark Chelsea is about to name who else was involved with Haleigh's death (IMO, she was about to name Ronald) and Nancy jumped right in to talk to her panel about the three Croslins being involved. She has always come to the rescue when it comes to Ronald.
    And that is one of the biggest mysteries to me...What makes her so "fond" of Ron? Why can't she see what so many others can about him??? Anybody have any ideas on that?

IMO, It's suspicious to me either way: If they were offered a poly and declined, why would they decline if it would help LE to move on in finding Haleigh; if they were not offered a poly by LE, why not, since their stories kept changing. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    I'm not pretending..PCSO stated everyone was offered to take a poly..Their words not mine. I feel certain IF they were offered the poly and took one, they would have stated such.JMHO
    However, they could have said, would you submit to a poly, and they could have said yes, and they may just not have called them for the poly, especially if the phone records show a story involving Ron, Misty, Tommy and Hope, they are expensive. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post

Lets start with some simple questions especially for TN -- where was she the evening/night before her granddaughter went missing? When was the last time she saw HaLeigh?
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

I found this Fox news article covering the very beginning of this case and in it is stated that the family were offered polys. Doesn't say who in the family. Other interesting things are in this article and worth reading again.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast