Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 1092

Thread: General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    I agree that these 2 cases are very similiar. What I don't understand is NG's reaction -- she's as close to calling Ayla's dad involved as she can without saying it but had every excuse for Ron she could. She criticized anything that Crystal did or didn't even though she was more than an hour away when "it" happened. Ayla's mom was also and NG accepts that without question -- I do too, but I also believe Crystal deserved the same.
    I agree totally, titanfan. Aside from the mystery of what happened to Haleigh, there are 2 giant elephants in the room: 1- Nancy's attitude about Ron, and 2- LE's "seemingly" lack of commitment to finding out what really happened to Haleigh, and prosecuting the guilty murderer. It seems to me that it goes farther that Nancy just being fooled by Ron. I wonder if Ron admitted it and told exactly what happened, him being the person who killed Haleigh, if she would believe it. I just don't understand.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,627
    IMO

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Very far, about 300 miles. Hollywood, FL is between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami, Palatka is considered north Florida.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to crash For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Some unanswered questions: (at least for me)

    Was Orlando completely cleared and did he take a LD before he took off?

    What about the story about the Mexicans that Tommy and RC supposedly had a fight with, stole drugs from, killed the night before?

    The ever exhausting question: how did TN get to RC's house so quickly when it was proved by Whisperer, that she lived much farther away. Also, the sheriff jacket and the big pic?

    Who was the third person on that 911 Call?

    Why weren't RC/MC arrested when they placed a dead rat's head in Tommy's mail box? Isn't that a Federal offense, tampering with someone's mail box?

    Where was Butterbean really staying prior to his sister going missing?



    I put alot of the blame of this case not being solved right in the lap of John Merchant!

  8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  9. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Good find Amster. I can see a murderer of a child driving 300 miles to dispose of the body. I wonder if the Neves, Sykes, Cummings clan will make that drive to find out if it is Haleigh????
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Some unanswered questions: (at least for me)

    Was Orlando completely cleared and did he take a LD before he took off?

    What about the story about the Mexicans that Tommy and RC supposedly had a fight with, stole drugs from, killed the night before?

    The ever exhausting question: how did TN get to RC's house so quickly when it was proved by Whisperer, that she lived much farther away. Also, the sheriff jacket and the big pic?

    Who was the third person on that 911 Call?

    Why weren't RC/MC arrested when they placed a dead rat's head in Tommy's mail box? Isn't that a Federal offense, tampering with someone's mail box?

    Where was Butterbean really staying prior to his sister going missing?



    I put alot of the blame of this case not being solved right in the lap of John Merchant!
    I'd like to add when was the last time TN saw her granddaughter? AS made such a big deal of it even though her story changed, but I never heard TN say anything about she & HaLeigh really being together and I'd think the last time would have been very special.
    Last edited by titanfan62702; 01-31-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: eta
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:


  13. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    10,237
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Some unanswered questions: (at least for me)

    Was Orlando completely cleared and did he take a LD before he took off?

    What about the story about the Mexicans that Tommy and RC supposedly had a fight with, stole drugs from, killed the night before?

    The ever exhausting question: how did TN get to RC's house so quickly when it was proved by Whisperer, that she lived much farther away. Also, the sheriff jacket and the big pic?

    Who was the third person on that 911 Call?

    Why weren't RC/MC arrested when they placed a dead rat's head in Tommy's mail box? Isn't that a Federal offense, tampering with someone's mail box?

    Where was Butterbean really staying prior to his sister going missing?



    I put alot of the blame of this case not being solved right in the lap of John Merchant!
    Excellent questions, I hope we get the answers very soon.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:


  15. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan62702 View Post
    I agree that these 2 cases are very similiar. What I don't understand is NG's reaction -- she's as close to calling Ayla's dad involved as she can without saying it but had every excuse for Ron she could. She criticized anything that Crystal did or didn't even though she was more than an hour away when "it" happened. Ayla's mom was also and NG accepts that without question -- I do too, but I also believe Crystal deserved the same.

    Amen! I blame HLN and the hosts of these 'entertainment' shows for making this case a mess. All NG did was help the Cummings raise money to fund a good attorney for Ronald. Afterall, that was the objective for all the appearances Ron made. IMO

    Crystal was the mother of Haleigh NO MATTER how NG felt about her. She deserved the same respect and benefit of doubt that Grace gave to the paternal side which obviously warranted more questions and suspicon than the parent who was not in possession of the babe at the time she was taken. It defies all logic as to why Nancy Grace behaved the way she did in the case of Haleigh. It makes no sense that she defended Ron when clearly his alibi and reputation was at least enough to make any sane person question his involvement. Even his OBVIOUS involvement with a teenager and his lack of judgement in choosing this teen as the caretaker for his kids didn't seem to ring any bells for her. Nancy went straight out of the box in his defense. I think it might have been in a desperate need to fill time on her show after the discovery of the body of Caylee. The story of Caylee and Tot Mom had been a bonanza for that show and it's ratings.

    I would not be the first person watching this case to speculate that Haleigh was suppose to have been the 'next' case for the HLN network to exploit for viewership and cash. In hindsight, if I were guessing, I think Grace probably knows she bet on the wrong pony though she will never admit it.

    As to the continuing updates and coverage of Haleigh on that channel, I expect very little. How can they? They put all their eggs in the Ron Cummings basket and they were wrong.

    I can't help but feel that if HLN and it's hosts had been a little more open to the possiblity of Ron being involved there certainly might have been a better outcome in the discovery of what happened to Haleigh Cummings. JMO

    I am sure it is the worst nightmare for any police dept to find themselves involved in a case that becomes such a big story in the news. Finding themselves in the middle of case that consumes a network for months must be the worst and most annoying. How can they interview and eliminate suspects when they are so busy being stars and raising money.

    For the lucky victims families who are the benefactors of the soft glow of the limelight that HLN shines on their needy state and obvious distress it is like hitting the lottery. Sometimes, as I think in this case, the guilty party benefits from this exposure and finds a refuge from prosecution in these networks. I cannot name one case this kind of exposure has helped to resolve. I am open to those names if anyone have then

    What questions did Ron ever really get asked and what answers did he ever really give to Nancy Grace or any reporter? "I was a werk". Otherwise, his attorney, momma or Nancy herself spoke for him.

    I pray with the upcoming anniversary of the loss of Haleigh that someone will do an update on her case. HLN owes Haleigh that.

    Sorry if I am off topic and Mods I apologize for going on and on. I know there is a 'complain' thread. Just seemed appropriate here as it was already here and as I HOPE TONS of new people will be checking in on Haleigh with the date coming up so soon.

    I don't have alot of hope about the skull found but I sure hope it is news for some family. Maybe it is Haleigh's turn. God bless all those loyal to this child and finding justice for her.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

  16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:


  17. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    807
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:


  19. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    Good find Amster. I can see a murderer of a child driving 300 miles to dispose of the body. I wonder if the Neves, Sykes, Cummings clan will make that drive to find out if it is Haleigh????
    Or the father or uncle of the murderer could have easily driven/ridden bike there and no one would be the wiser.
    JMO

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to orbison11 For This Useful Post:


  21. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by orbison11 View Post
    Or the father or uncle of the murderer could have easily driven/ridden bike there and no one would be the wiser.
    JMO
    Absolutely...
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:


  23. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    726
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Aloha Amster,

    I pray this is lil Haleigh, this lil girl needs to be laid to rest. It would not surprise me that the Cummings family would take lil Haleigh as far away from Putnam County as they could, after all didn't RC/MC drive two hours for RC's tatoo?

    If this isn't lil Haleigh I pray it can bring closure to her/his family.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kolokolo For This Useful Post:


  25. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near The Smoky Mts In Tn
    Posts
    37,990
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    BBM in blue

    She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
    Of course this is my opinion.


    In The Forest With The Top Down

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to christee For This Useful Post:


  27. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by christee View Post
    BBM in blue

    She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
    Of course this is my opinion.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F764wK7Tmuw"]Teresa Neves Outmaneuvers Nancy Grace - YouTube[/ame]

    I can't believe there weren't more questions when TN said 'she knew all along".

    Tons of clips like this that beg the question of why no questions.

    I am looking for the video of Shoemaker saying Ron's work hours. Think he said 5pm-3am. Not what Ron said. Not what the minister said. In fact, the minister said 8 hours. Who knows. I will keep looking.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:


  29. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    Teresa Neves Outmaneuvers Nancy Grace - YouTube

    I can't believe there weren't more questions when TN said 'she knew all along".

    Tons of clips like this that beg the question of why no questions.

    I am looking for the video of Shoemaker saying Ron's work hours. Think he said 5pm-3am. Not what Ron said. Not what the minister said. In fact, the minister said 8 hours. Who knows. I will keep looking.
    i like what Mark Klaus had to say. TN and Nancy should have responded to his enabler allegations. MOO.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  31. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by christee View Post
    BBM in blue

    She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
    Of course this is my opinion.

    She "believed" Ron then 'cause it made for good TV. Wonder what her real opinion would be if asked off the camera.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:


  33. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    I agree. I wish we would hear something, but I fear talking would only make things worse for Tommy and Misty IMO
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:


  35. #68
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    I'm with you, mkay. I don't feel like LE has really been looking at RC for this, and while it could be because RC is so awesome and powerful (which if so, is something I certainly have yet to see) that every branch of LE involved in this case has a reason to cover for him, or (my theory) LE has substantial evidence that rules him out. My interpretation of what LE has released, while general statements not explaining every single detail, is the latter, and I'm thinking NG probably sees it the same way I do. IMO, that leaves Misty and Tommy.

  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:


  37. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    367
    http://youtu.be/a6QY30jQ1Uo
    So if you believe WBG, which I do, he last spoke to MC on Monday morning, 2-9-09, and she was at the hospital with her dad. When do you think she had time to go there? And where was RC and RC Jr.? I am assuming that MC and whomever rode with her took the community van. Could that explain the blanket in the van "that they took" story? We have heard the going to GGS to get an outfit story, and the near catastrophe at the bus stop, and that Hank Sr. ended up taking an ambulance to TomC.'s house. And then the happy reunited couple sleeping most of that day. What do you think really happened before Haleigh got off that school bus?

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EastCoast For This Useful Post:


  39. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    367
    IMO we need to figure out why RC wants to put himself at that bus stop after school, when it is clear by the witnesses that it was Misty. As far as I am concerned, those same witnesses are the last believable persons to see Haleigh alive.

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EastCoast For This Useful Post:


  41. #71
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm with you, mkay. I don't feel like LE has really been looking at RC for this, and while it could be because RC is so awesome and powerful (which if so, is something I certainly have yet to see) that every branch of LE involved in this case has a reason to cover for him, or (my theory) LE has substantial evidence that rules him out. My interpretation of what LE has released, while general statements not explaining every single detail, is the latter, and I'm thinking NG probably sees it the same way I do. IMO, that leaves Misty and Tommy.
    This is a quote from Major Gary Bowling that disputes what you just said, it shows that Ronald was a target in their investigation and refused to cooperate with them.

    Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

    “Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

    Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.
    SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...6_months_later

    Also after Ron's plea deal, he gave them NEW INFORMATION that he withheld from the police, this is what Ron told LE AFTER HIS DEAL.

    ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

    It took Ron years to give LE all the info he knew, THAT IS A FACT. which shows he was a target and Nancy DID NOT HAVE SOURCES with law enforcement, and buyed into the LIES from the Cummings family.

    LE released statements about Ron not being a suspect and his alibi, in order to get him to cooperate. They were playing a strategic game with him, when that didn't work they busted him on the drug charges and made him sweat.

    It just is a flat out lie to say Ron was never a target and that he was 100% cleared in the investigation. The facts prove otherwise.

    It is clear that Ron was involved in the cover up, and hindered the investigation. He most likely got some sort of immunity for the info he gave investigators. They don't give IMMUNITY to people who are innocent, they give it to people who played a role in the crime, and it saves that person from being prosecuted.

    So for anyone to hold onto the OLD theory that Ron is innocent, cleary has their head in the sand, and doesn't know the facts of the case.

    What would be interesting is if Ron didn't tell LE the truth, or the entire truth. If he lied, they can go back on their deal and he can be prosecuted right along with the others involved.

    We know by the DRUG BUST that LE thinks MULTIPLE people were involved in the homicide and cover up that ensued, not just one.

    I just wonder what Hope Sykes may know. We know Hope was offered a deal for 15 yrs, but turned down the deal. WHO WOULD TURN DOWN A PLEA DEAL? Who is Hope covering for?

  42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:


  43. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,971
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast View Post
    IMO we need to figure out why RC wants to put himself at that bus stop after school, when it is clear by the witnesses that it was Misty. As far as I am concerned, those same witnesses are the last believable persons to see Haleigh alive.
    This has been my burning question for over 2 years, and is key to the investigation, IMO. But, I think LE already has the answer.

  44. The Following User Says Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  45. #73
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    Maybe Nancy should listen much more closely to LAW ENFORCEMENT, because this is a quote from investigators. "Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened..."

    SOURCE: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...-story?cid=rss

  46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:


  47. #74
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    i like what Mark Klaus had to say. TN and Nancy should have responded to his enabler allegations. MOO.
    I thought it made for AWFUL and EVIL TV. I like Nancy, but the sympathy for Ron, Teresa, and Annette was very weird. Ron's fake crying was weird. How he was allowed to smirk and have that smug attitude without being called to the carpet was just awful TV.

    Most people wanted to go through the TV and hit him, because his behavior and attitude and trashy antics just didn't pass the smell test.

    Most people wanted to ask him why he wasn't cooperating with the police. Why he continued to hang around Misty. Why he married Misty. Why he lawyered up. Why he felt the need to take money from people and use it on tattoo's instead of finding Haleigh. Why he decided to go to NYC on a honeymoon instead of searching for Haleigh.

    Soft ball interviews with drug dealing thugs never makes for good TV.

  48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:


  49. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    I still need to know why Orlando left the country so quickly after Haleigh went missing; wasn't he RC's best friend. I really want to know all the why's about this!!

  50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General theory thread and motives rehashed #5
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1219
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM
  2. General theory thread and motives rehashed #4
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. General theory thread and motives rehashed #3
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 2295
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:37 AM
  4. General theory thread and motives rehashed #2
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:15 AM
  5. General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1
    By grandmaj in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1649
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •