Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: General theory thread and motives rehashed #6

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    The news article was referring to Crystal Sheffield, not Ron C's sister. After the article and the video was released to the public, some here who seem to be in the know in regards to what is going on with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan have stated Crystal Sheffield, Jr. and Chloe are now living with Annette Sykes..JMHO

ETA.. Eventhough, I do not find it hard to believe I am very sorry to hear this to be the case.
    Thank You...I am sorry to hear it too .Somehow I missed that article .I thought it was ron's sister . I was hoping Chrystal Sheffield was trying to do better and get away from that family .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JSV For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JSV View Post
    Thank You...I am sorry to hear it too .Somehow I missed that article .I thought it was ron's sister . I was hoping Chrystal Sheffield was trying to do better and get away from that family .
    They are not going to let her get away, she has Rons favorite child, his namesake. Crystal is a meek, probably mentally slow person, perfect match for someone like Ron who preys on people like that, and now his family continues to aid and assist him (see a trend here?) people can say all they want about Ronald, but he loved Crystal and took those kids because he couldnt get her back, and now where is Haleigh? She died out of spite.

jmo

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    They are not going to let her get away, she has Rons favorite child, his namesake. Crystal is a meek, probably mentally slow person, perfect match for someone like Ron who preys on people like that, and now his family continues to aid and assist him (see a trend here?) people can say all they want about Ronald, but he loved Crystal and took those kids because he couldnt get her back, and now where is Haleigh? She died out of spite.

jmo
    BBM DARK RED Chablis, being spiteful is not love...IMHO.. None of these people have a clue as to what LOVE is. They have all proven their actions are motivated from the standpoint of FEAR..

On LOVE and FEAR
    1996 Frank Sant'Agata

Love and fear are the only emotions we as human entities are able to express. All the others are just sub-categorical emotions. For example, on love's side there is joy, peacefulness, happiness, forgiveness, and a host of others. On the other hand, fear reflects: hate, depression, guilt, inadequacy, discontentment, prejudice, anger, attack, and so on.

Love and fear can not coexist. Where one is, the other can't be also. The one will leave immediately, should the other enter its presence.

http://timelessmiracles.com/LightGuide/love.htm
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 03-15-2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Add link
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

BBM DARK RED Chablis, being spiteful is not love...IMHO.. None of these people have a clue as to what LOVE is. They have all proven their actions are motivated from the standpoint of FEAR..

On LOVE and FEAR
    1996 Frank Sant'Agata

Love and fear are the only emotions we as human entities are able to express. All the others are just sub-categorical emotions. For example, on love's side there is joy, peacefulness, happiness, forgiveness, and a host of others. On the other hand, fear reflects: hate, depression, guilt, inadequacy, discontentment, prejudice, anger, attack, and so on.

Love and fear can not coexist. Where one is, the other can't be also. The one will leave immediately, should the other enter its presence.

http://timelessmiracles.com/LightGuide/love.htm
    I agree he does not know what real love is, but really, his mom did abandon him, from the looks of his skull he was neglected as a child and spent to much time in his crib, I always find it so ironic that the same people who sit and defend Teresa also tear apart Crystal, even though Teresa really was an absent mother, whose own child (Ron) referred to her as "Teresa" for who knows how many years. I think he cared about Crystal the most, and he did take those kids out of spite, and the fact he didn't want to pay child support, thats what this all really comes down to, imo.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

I feel that whatever happened to Haleigh was an accident. I think Ron saw Misty driving away with Haleigh after school, was still enraged over her party weekend, went after her and they ended up at Magnolia. Something happened to Haleigh as a fight ensued. I think she was injured (probably a head injury,) but RC & MC didn't realize how bad it was. Later that night she died.

When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.

Ron had alot of problems growing up. So much dysfunction and so little of what a young boy, young man needs. And now he is in jail with tattos (even Nazi tatts), all over his body. He plays the hard azz, but I don't think he is. I believe that inside he is a very lonely, sad little child, that still hasn't figured out what went wrong and why he turned out like he did.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post

When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.

There are 5 known pictures of Ron with his child on ONE occasion, maybe two. He wanted the kids out of spite, he hated Crystal for leaving him, he picked them up on a visit and never returned them, and Crystal has said when she lived with him he did not do anything with the kids, and it seems everyone but Ron watched his kids. It was all about money for Ronald, all of it.

jmo

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

There are 5 known pictures of Ron with his child on ONE occasion, maybe two. He wanted the kids out of spite, he hated Crystal for leaving him, he picked them up on a visit and never returned them, and Crystal has said when she lived with him he did not do anything with the kids, and it seems everyone but Ron watched his kids. It was all about money for Ronald, all of it.

jmo
    I hope you are wrong, Chablis, and that Ron at least had/has love in his heart for the child he lost.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

I hope you are wrong, Chablis, and that Ron at least had/has love in his heart for the child he lost.
    IMHO..Since covering his rear seems to have been and still is his main concern I have doubts as to him being capable of really loving anyone and that includes his deceased child...I suspect he feels regret but I also suspect he has justified his actions. Seems he is just not capable of taking any responsibility for anything he does...IMHO.. IF anyone in that family truly loved or honored Haleigh and her short life here on earth someone in that family would stand up and tell the truth..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Well using the excuse that pictures show he was loving, then you have to say the thousands of pics Casey took of Caylee, she really must have loved her as well. The fact that there are so few pictures of Ron and Haleigh speak volumes to me, all I see is a Daddy primping for a camera, looking stoned half the time. If Ron had any love for Haleigh he would have been selfless, he would not have acted like her body rolling and being smothered by gators was such a non event. Ron took money for Haleigh knowing she was dead, think about how hideous that is. How the heck can you sit and touch tongues and have fun with Misty knowing your child is rotting somewhere she shouldn't be? I think a few people need to start telling the truth about Ronald and stop portaying him like hes some beautiful minds genius type of person and fess up hes low IQ on top of a drug addict, but imo, he was probably exposed to drugs long before birth and never stood a chance at anything, much like his daughter because of Teresa.

jmo

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

IMHO..Since covering his rear seems to have been and still is his main concern I have doubts as to him being capable of really loving anyone and that includes his deceased child...I suspect he feels regret but I also suspect he has justified his actions. Seems he is just not capable of taking any responsibility for anything he does...IMHO.. IF anyone in that family truly loved or honored Haleigh and her short life here on earth someone in that family would stand up and tell the truth..JMHO
    I think Ron loved Haleigh, just not enough. He doesn't love anyone as much as he "loves" himself. Let me qualify that. I don't think he really loves himself either, or he would work at having a better life for himself. He really doesn't know what love is, or how to do it. As 4Jacy said above, because of the way he grew up, love has just passed him over. This is still not an excuse for what he has done, and is still doing, and it doesn't justify anything. He is what he is...Sure wish he would change enough to tell the truth about what happened to Haleigh. JMO

ETA: I agree totally with you Em that he is not capable of love, and has probably justified his actions in his own mind. I also agree that those in that family failing to come forward with the truth shows they have no love or respect for sweet Haleigh.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:

The news article was referring to Crystal Sheffield, not Ron C's sister. After the article and the video was released to the public, some here who seem to be in the know in regards to what is going on with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan have stated Crystal Sheffield, Jr. and Chloe are now living with Annette Sykes..JMHO

ETA.. Eventhough, I do not find it hard to believe I am very sorry to hear this to be the case.
    WHAT???? Butterbean, his mama and Chloe live with AS????? Why??? Oh my

IMO

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    WHAT???? Butterbean, his mama and Chloe live with AS????? Why??? Oh my

It is my understanding that Crystal asked to live with them. I wonder if this is acceptable to Marie?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

It is my understanding that Crystal asked to live with them. I wonder if this is acceptable to Marie?
    Does it matter really concerning Marie? She let her 14 year old daughter go live with them in the first place. Crystal is an adult, I am sure the story goes more like, Crystal is getting money from the State and they are taking advantage of it and they also probably have Ron sweet talking her from the clink and he wants to be able to talk to his pride and joy when he calls when he is allowed out of the cage. jmo

Does it matter really concerning Marie? She let her 14 year old daughter go live with them in the first place. Crystal is an adult, I am sure the story goes more like, Crystal is getting money from the State and they are taking advantage of it and they also probably have Ron sweet talking her from the clink and he wants to be able to talk to his pride and joy when he calls when he is allowed out of the cage. jmo
    Why does everything have to appear so devious? I suppose because this case and all the players demand it. (I am not talking about you, Chablis, I'm talking about this whole damn case in general.)

It seems to me that Crystal is comfortable living there or why would she do so? She could still live with her mother, unless things went sour on that end. Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family. Who the he// knows!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

Why does everything have to appear so devious? I suppose because this case and all the players demand it. (I am not talking about you, Chablis, I'm talking about this whole damn case in general.)

It seems to me that Crystal is comfortable living there or why would she do so? She could still live with her mother, unless things went sour on that end. Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family. Who the he// knows!
    Well, things dont have to go sour with her mom for her to move, that probably has to do more with breaking up with someone maybe she doesn't want to see around but imo, she is being manipulated by the Sykes clan. You know that Crystal is not some vivacious go getter, she seems kinda meek and downtrodden, she is missing Haleigh and really is in the dark about what happened to Haleigh, shes the perfect victim for this <modsnip> family. Have you ever heard of one person ever who said, yeah, I suspected if we had kids together he may kill one? Who wants to believe that someone they loved, is capable of whatever happened and aiding in a coverup to deflect from the truth?
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-16-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: name calling is NOT allowed!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

from me from your first post - 4Jacy: When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.

from me from your second post - 4Jacy: Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family.
    JMO, ITA. Quotes from 2 of your posts to be clear, bbm. I also think Ronald wants people to pray for HaLeigh and Junior and their families. And Crystal knows Ronald and his family better than anyone posting here. JMO
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    JMO, ITA. Quotes from 2 of your posts to be clear, bbm. I also think Ronald wants people to pray for HaLeigh and Junior and their families. And Crystal knows Ronald and his family better than anyone posting here. JMO
    Yeah, maybe he wants people to pray for Haleigh and Junior but he could have been out there taking care of them so it' a bit too little too late IMO. The man is bad news. He is a drug trafficker, he is in prison. If he's the reason CS is back with AS she really should move on. IMO and I don't know anybody involved but I know a losing bet when I see one. It's a really bad idea to hang on to someone who will be behind the bars for a decade or more in the hopes that all will be rosy and he'll be a stand-up guy who can be depended on when he gets out.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:

It seems to me that Crystal needs to get real help and direction in her life. Just living and depending on others isn't going to do it. Hopefully she will get some counceling and job training and become independent. What she is doing with her life now is not a growing experience, it is stagnation. She needs to move on and leave the past, which has been a nightmare, behind her.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

hello, Im Heidi Stein, mom of missing Dirk Schiller, Id like to get an updates about Haleigh Cummings, sorry Im in Germany but Im pretty interested !
    Thanks!

37. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DIRK SCHILLER For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DIRK SCHILLER View Post
    hello, Im Heidi Stein, mom of missing Dirk Schiller, Id like to get an updates about Haleigh Cummings, sorry Im in Germany but Im pretty interested !
    Thanks!
    Sorry to hear your son is missing and praying you will find him soon.. Like you, I would love to get updates on a regular basis from LE down in Florida especially since they have claimed this is not a cold case..IMHO.. It wouldn't require too much from them to keep the public informed..JMHO

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Realistically, the one update that would really help, would be if PCSO confirms that everyone locked up in the sting (not Donna OBVIOUSLY) had something to do with what happened to Haleigh and they need to just confirm it comes down to Ron manning up and being a man for the first time in his life and just give it up what he did, or where shes buried, because other than that, we will never know the truth. We probably will really never know the truth unless Haleigh was killed in front of someone other than Ron and Hope. I know it sucks, but the LE know more than we do, and they have taken action and locked up "several" people, several being how many POI' they have said they have, it really just comes down to one person, but he would rather rot and get Nazi tattoos in prison, and not doing one thing to help find his daughter.

The cops let Ron run around acting a fool, collecting money on a child he knew was dead, he married and divorced the key, yet tried to live in a FANTASY world when he got locked up that Misty was just a friend, that he had a girlfriend, yet he was so coy and this is such a game for him he couldnt name her, even though everyone on earth knew it was Misty, who was freshly inked with his name on her back after a divorce, the one shes calling baby on the UC tapes. Think about how sick Ron is and where his mind is, he thinks this is a game, and it is because everyone let him show what he really was, its time to really stop condoning the actions of this person who probably one way or another caused the death of a innocent little girl, its supposed to be about her and finding her, and not white knighting the father because he could be some secret rogue good ole boy who used his body to try to find his daughter, that is not what is going on here.

I am also livid with the family of Haleigh on BOTH sides. I know Marie and Crystal didnt kill her, but they are doing nothing at all to find her. I fight harder for Haleigh everyday, than her own family does. They should be bothering the PCSO publicly and demanding them to clarify what they really think is going on and pressuring them for updates, this is total bs to me that they are doing nothing, its a huge disservice to Haleigh, they need to start demanding answers and more pressure needs to be applied PUBLICLY to Ronald. Ronald WANTS the world to know shes dead so he does not have to carry the burden, case in point, when he had his Lawyer tell the world PCSO told him to "basically" start planning for a funeral, and that is one time PCSO said, um, no we did NOT say that to him, thats what Ron wants everyone to know, bet the farm on it, he needs closure remember?

jmo
    Last edited by Chablis; 03-19-2012 at 09:45 AM.

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

Realistically, the one update that would really help, would be if PCSO confirms that everyone locked up in the sting (not Donna OBVIOUSLY) had something to do with what happened to Haleigh and they need to just confirm it comes down to Ron manning up and being a man for the first time in his life and just give it up what he did, or where shes buried, because other than that, we will never know the truth. We probably will really never know the truth unless Haleigh was killed in front of someone other than Ron and Hope. I know it sucks, but the LE know more than we do, and they have taken action and locked up "several" people, several being how many POI' they have said they have, it really just comes down to one person, but he would rather rot and get Nazi tattoos in prison, and not doing one thing to help find his daughter.

The cops let Ron run around acting a fool, collecting money on a child he knew was dead, he married and divorced the key, yet tried to live in a FANTASY world when he got locked up that Misty was just a friend, that he had a girlfriend, yet he was so coy and this is such a game for him he couldnt name her, even though everyone on earth knew it was Misty, who was freshly inked with his name on her back after a divorce, the one shes calling baby on the UC tapes. Think about how sick Ron is and where his mind is, he thinks this is a game, and it is because everyone let him show what he really was, its time to really stop condoning the actions of this person who probably one way or another caused the death of a innocent little girl, its supposed to be about her and finding her, and not white knighting the father because he could be some secret rogue good ole boy who used his body to try to find his daughter, that is not what is going on here.

I am also livid with the family of Haleigh on BOTH sides. I know Marie and Crystal didnt kill her, but they are doing nothing at all to find her. I fight harder for Haleigh everyday, than her own family does. They should be bothering the PCSO publicly and demanding them to clarify what they really think is going on and pressuring them for updates, this is total bs to me that they are doing nothing, its a huge disservice to Haleigh, they need to start demanding answers and more pressure needs to be applied PUBLICLY to Ronald. Ronald WANTS the world to know shes dead so he does not have to carry the burden, case in point, when he had his Lawyer tell the world PCSO told him to "basically" start planning for a funeral, and that is one time PCSO said, um, no we did NOT say that to him, thats what Ron wants everyone to know, bet the farm on it, he needs closure remember?

jmo
    Take a !
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DIRK SCHILLER View Post
    Thanks!
    I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I haven't read anything of your son's case but I will see what I can find and get informed.

Welcome, and if I might say, it is telling of the kind of heart you have that you can be concerned for others when you have so much on your plate.

I'll be praying for you.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

45. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I haven't read anything of your son's case but I will see what I can find and get informed.

Welcome, and if I might say, it is telling of the kind of heart you have that you can be concerned for others when you have so much on your plate.

I'll be praying for you.
    Heidi, Welcome from me also.. I feel your pain...
    My thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family..Gwen is right,you do have a kind heart... I lost my son 7 years ago this Sunday...Your pain has got to be worst than mine. My son is not missing, he died, but the pain is still bad and i hurt for him everyday...
    ♥♥♥♥
    We Can't Give Up On Finding Haleigh.. She Is Our Little ANGEL..

My post's are "My Opinion Only"

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EasyGoing For This Useful Post:

jmo
    I have personally seen many pictures of Ron with Haleigh...just because they are not plastered all over the internet doesn't mean they do not exist.
    There are THREE sides to every story, 1. Yours 2. Mine and finally number 3. THE TRUTH

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Littleone48 For This Useful Post:

Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast