810 users online (115 members and 695 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1092
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by orbison11 View Post
    Or the father or uncle of the murderer could have easily driven/ridden bike there and no one would be the wiser.
    JMO
    Absolutely...
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    Aloha Amster,

    I pray this is lil Haleigh, this lil girl needs to be laid to rest. It would not surprise me that the Cummings family would take lil Haleigh as far away from Putnam County as they could, after all didn't RC/MC drive two hours for RC's tatoo?

    If this isn't lil Haleigh I pray it can bring closure to her/his family.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Near The Smoky Mts In Tn
    Posts
    38,085
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    BBM in blue

    She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
    Of course this is my opinion.


    In The Forest With The Top Down

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by christee View Post
    BBM in blue

    She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
    Of course this is my opinion.
    Teresa Neves Outmaneuvers Nancy Grace - YouTube

    I can't believe there weren't more questions when TN said 'she knew all along".

    Tons of clips like this that beg the question of why no questions.

    I am looking for the video of Shoemaker saying Ron's work hours. Think he said 5pm-3am. Not what Ron said. Not what the minister said. In fact, the minister said 8 hours. Who knows. I will keep looking.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-21-2015 at 08:36 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    Teresa Neves Outmaneuvers Nancy Grace - YouTube

    I can't believe there weren't more questions when TN said 'she knew all along".

    Tons of clips like this that beg the question of why no questions.

    I am looking for the video of Shoemaker saying Ron's work hours. Think he said 5pm-3am. Not what Ron said. Not what the minister said. In fact, the minister said 8 hours. Who knows. I will keep looking.
    i like what Mark Klaus had to say. TN and Nancy should have responded to his enabler allegations. MOO.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,705
    Quote Originally Posted by christee View Post
    BBM in blue

    She believes Ron because she feels she knows him.
    Of course this is my opinion.

    She "believed" Ron then 'cause it made for good TV. Wonder what her real opinion would be if asked off the camera.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,555
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    I agree. I wish we would hear something, but I fear talking would only make things worse for Tommy and Misty IMO
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,842
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    I'm with you, mkay. I don't feel like LE has really been looking at RC for this, and while it could be because RC is so awesome and powerful (which if so, is something I certainly have yet to see) that every branch of LE involved in this case has a reason to cover for him, or (my theory) LE has substantial evidence that rules him out. My interpretation of what LE has released, while general statements not explaining every single detail, is the latter, and I'm thinking NG probably sees it the same way I do. IMO, that leaves Misty and Tommy.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    http://youtu.be/a6QY30jQ1Uo
    So if you believe WBG, which I do, he last spoke to MC on Monday morning, 2-9-09, and she was at the hospital with her dad. When do you think she had time to go there? And where was RC and RC Jr.? I am assuming that MC and whomever rode with her took the community van. Could that explain the blanket in the van "that they took" story? We have heard the going to GGS to get an outfit story, and the near catastrophe at the bus stop, and that Hank Sr. ended up taking an ambulance to TomC.'s house. And then the happy reunited couple sleeping most of that day. What do you think really happened before Haleigh got off that school bus?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    385
    IMO we need to figure out why RC wants to put himself at that bus stop after school, when it is clear by the witnesses that it was Misty. As far as I am concerned, those same witnesses are the last believable persons to see Haleigh alive.


  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I'm with you, mkay. I don't feel like LE has really been looking at RC for this, and while it could be because RC is so awesome and powerful (which if so, is something I certainly have yet to see) that every branch of LE involved in this case has a reason to cover for him, or (my theory) LE has substantial evidence that rules him out. My interpretation of what LE has released, while general statements not explaining every single detail, is the latter, and I'm thinking NG probably sees it the same way I do. IMO, that leaves Misty and Tommy.
    This is a quote from Major Gary Bowling that disputes what you just said, it shows that Ronald was a target in their investigation and refused to cooperate with them.

    Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

    “Besides ‘No I didn’t have nothing to do with my child being missing,’ what do you say?” he asked.

    Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement for the department, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.
    SOURCE: http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2...6_months_later

    Also after Ron's plea deal, he gave them NEW INFORMATION that he withheld from the police, this is what Ron told LE AFTER HIS DEAL.

    ART HARRIS, INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Jane, I can tell you that Ronald Cummings has told law enforcement about a timeline and about phone calls Misty made that night. So -- or actually that he made that night. And they are trying to put together new information he`s given them. And that has resulted in a request to interview Misty Cummings -- Misty Croslin again.

    It took Ron years to give LE all the info he knew, THAT IS A FACT. which shows he was a target and Nancy DID NOT HAVE SOURCES with law enforcement, and buyed into the LIES from the Cummings family.

    LE released statements about Ron not being a suspect and his alibi, in order to get him to cooperate. They were playing a strategic game with him, when that didn't work they busted him on the drug charges and made him sweat.

    It just is a flat out lie to say Ron was never a target and that he was 100% cleared in the investigation. The facts prove otherwise.

    It is clear that Ron was involved in the cover up, and hindered the investigation. He most likely got some sort of immunity for the info he gave investigators. They don't give IMMUNITY to people who are innocent, they give it to people who played a role in the crime, and it saves that person from being prosecuted.

    So for anyone to hold onto the OLD theory that Ron is innocent, cleary has their head in the sand, and doesn't know the facts of the case.

    What would be interesting is if Ron didn't tell LE the truth, or the entire truth. If he lied, they can go back on their deal and he can be prosecuted right along with the others involved.

    We know by the DRUG BUST that LE thinks MULTIPLE people were involved in the homicide and cover up that ensued, not just one.

    I just wonder what Hope Sykes may know. We know Hope was offered a deal for 15 yrs, but turned down the deal. WHO WOULD TURN DOWN A PLEA DEAL? Who is Hope covering for?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,077
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast View Post
    IMO we need to figure out why RC wants to put himself at that bus stop after school, when it is clear by the witnesses that it was Misty. As far as I am concerned, those same witnesses are the last believable persons to see Haleigh alive.
    This has been my burning question for over 2 years, and is key to the investigation, IMO. But, I think LE already has the answer.

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I think NG has access to much more information from LE, investigators, searchers and those in the court/police system than 'we' the public will ever have.

    She believes Ron because she knows he has an airtight alibi.
    She knows that info from her source(s).
    IMO Ron is in no way involved with his daughter's abduction and likely murder.
    Like NG, I believe him, TN and GGMS.

    Tommy Croslin is the only suspect at this time. Maybe Misty closely follows...
    Maybe Nancy should listen much more closely to LAW ENFORCEMENT, because this is a quote from investigators. "Investigators said they believe the people connected to the case, including Croslin and Haleigh's father, have not told everything they know about what happened..."

    SOURCE: http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...-story?cid=rss

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    i like what Mark Klaus had to say. TN and Nancy should have responded to his enabler allegations. MOO.
    I thought it made for AWFUL and EVIL TV. I like Nancy, but the sympathy for Ron, Teresa, and Annette was very weird. Ron's fake crying was weird. How he was allowed to smirk and have that smug attitude without being called to the carpet was just awful TV.

    Most people wanted to go through the TV and hit him, because his behavior and attitude and trashy antics just didn't pass the smell test.

    Most people wanted to ask him why he wasn't cooperating with the police. Why he continued to hang around Misty. Why he married Misty. Why he lawyered up. Why he felt the need to take money from people and use it on tattoo's instead of finding Haleigh. Why he decided to go to NYC on a honeymoon instead of searching for Haleigh.

    Soft ball interviews with drug dealing ****s never makes for good TV.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,209
    I still need to know why Orlando left the country so quickly after Haleigh went missing; wasn't he RC's best friend. I really want to know all the why's about this!!

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. General theory thread and motives rehashed #5
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1219
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM
  2. General theory thread and motives rehashed #4
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. General theory thread and motives rehashed #3
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 2295
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:37 AM
  4. General theory thread and motives rehashed #2
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:15 AM

Tags for this Thread