Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1092
  1. #961
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    The news article was referring to Crystal Sheffield, not Ron C's sister. After the article and the video was released to the public, some here who seem to be in the know in regards to what is going on with the Cummings/Neves/Sykes clan have stated Crystal Sheffield, Jr. and Chloe are now living with Annette Sykes..JMHO

    ETA.. Eventhough, I do not find it hard to believe I am very sorry to hear this to be the case.
    WHAT???? Butterbean, his mama and Chloe live with AS????? Why??? Oh my

    IMO


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:


  3. #962
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    WHAT???? Butterbean, his mama and Chloe live with AS????? Why??? Oh my

    It is my understanding that Crystal asked to live with them. I wonder if this is acceptable to Marie?


  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  5. #963
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    It is my understanding that Crystal asked to live with them. I wonder if this is acceptable to Marie?
    Does it matter really concerning Marie? She let her 14 year old daughter go live with them in the first place. Crystal is an adult, I am sure the story goes more like, Crystal is getting money from the State and they are taking advantage of it and they also probably have Ron sweet talking her from the clink and he wants to be able to talk to his pride and joy when he calls when he is allowed out of the cage. jmo


  6. #964
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Does it matter really concerning Marie? She let her 14 year old daughter go live with them in the first place. Crystal is an adult, I am sure the story goes more like, Crystal is getting money from the State and they are taking advantage of it and they also probably have Ron sweet talking her from the clink and he wants to be able to talk to his pride and joy when he calls when he is allowed out of the cage. jmo
    Why does everything have to appear so devious? I suppose because this case and all the players demand it. (I am not talking about you, Chablis, I'm talking about this whole damn case in general.)

    It seems to me that Crystal is comfortable living there or why would she do so? She could still live with her mother, unless things went sour on that end. Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family. Who the he// knows!


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  8. #965
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Why does everything have to appear so devious? I suppose because this case and all the players demand it. (I am not talking about you, Chablis, I'm talking about this whole damn case in general.)

    It seems to me that Crystal is comfortable living there or why would she do so? She could still live with her mother, unless things went sour on that end. Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family. Who the he// knows!
    Well, things dont have to go sour with her mom for her to move, that probably has to do more with breaking up with someone maybe she doesn't want to see around but imo, she is being manipulated by the Sykes clan. You know that Crystal is not some vivacious go getter, she seems kinda meek and downtrodden, she is missing Haleigh and really is in the dark about what happened to Haleigh, shes the perfect victim for this <modsnip> family. Have you ever heard of one person ever who said, yeah, I suspected if we had kids together he may kill one? Who wants to believe that someone they loved, is capable of whatever happened and aiding in a coverup to deflect from the truth?
    Last edited by Kimster; 03-16-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: name calling is NOT allowed!


  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  10. #966
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    from me from your first post - 4Jacy: When I see the pictures of Ron with Haleigh, it is obvious to me he loved her. Even Crystal said Haleigh was "his heart." I can't believe he wanted those children for spite. It is a he// of a lot more difficult to raise two children (especially with Haleigh's medical problems,) then to shell out money for child support.


    from me from your second post - 4Jacy: Perhaps she is still in love with Ronald and wants to be close to his family.
    JMO, ITA. Quotes from 2 of your posts to be clear, bbm. I also think Ronald wants people to pray for HaLeigh and Junior and their families. And Crystal knows Ronald and his family better than anyone posting here. JMO
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius


  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:


  12. #967
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    JMO, ITA. Quotes from 2 of your posts to be clear, bbm. I also think Ronald wants people to pray for HaLeigh and Junior and their families. And Crystal knows Ronald and his family better than anyone posting here. JMO
    Yeah, maybe he wants people to pray for Haleigh and Junior but he could have been out there taking care of them so it' a bit too little too late IMO. The man is bad news. He is a drug trafficker, he is in prison. If he's the reason CS is back with AS she really should move on. IMO and I don't know anybody involved but I know a losing bet when I see one. It's a really bad idea to hang on to someone who will be behind the bars for a decade or more in the hopes that all will be rosy and he'll be a stand-up guy who can be depended on when he gets out.


  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Donjeta For This Useful Post:


  14. #968
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,210
    It seems to me that Crystal needs to get real help and direction in her life. Just living and depending on others isn't going to do it. Hopefully she will get some counceling and job training and become independent. What she is doing with her life now is not a growing experience, it is stagnation. She needs to move on and leave the past, which has been a nightmare, behind her.


  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  16. #969
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Isenbuettel,GERMANY
    Posts
    373
    hello, Im Heidi Stein, mom of missing Dirk Schiller, Id like to get an updates about Haleigh Cummings, sorry Im in Germany but Im pretty interested !
    Thanks!


  17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DIRK SCHILLER For This Useful Post:


  18. #970
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,215
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRK SCHILLER View Post
    hello, Im Heidi Stein, mom of missing Dirk Schiller, Id like to get an updates about Haleigh Cummings, sorry Im in Germany but Im pretty interested !
    Thanks!
    Sorry to hear your son is missing and praying you will find him soon.. Like you, I would love to get updates on a regular basis from LE down in Florida especially since they have claimed this is not a cold case..IMHO.. It wouldn't require too much from them to keep the public informed..JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW


  19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  20. #971
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Realistically, the one update that would really help, would be if PCSO confirms that everyone locked up in the sting (not Donna OBVIOUSLY) had something to do with what happened to Haleigh and they need to just confirm it comes down to Ron manning up and being a man for the first time in his life and just give it up what he did, or where shes buried, because other than that, we will never know the truth. We probably will really never know the truth unless Haleigh was killed in front of someone other than Ron and Hope. I know it sucks, but the LE know more than we do, and they have taken action and locked up "several" people, several being how many POI' they have said they have, it really just comes down to one person, but he would rather rot and get Nazi tattoos in prison, and not doing one thing to help find his daughter.


    The cops let Ron run around acting a fool, collecting money on a child he knew was dead, he married and divorced the key, yet tried to live in a FANTASY world when he got locked up that Misty was just a friend, that he had a girlfriend, yet he was so coy and this is such a game for him he couldnt name her, even though everyone on earth knew it was Misty, who was freshly inked with his name on her back after a divorce, the one shes calling baby on the UC tapes. Think about how sick Ron is and where his mind is, he thinks this is a game, and it is because everyone let him show what he really was, its time to really stop condoning the actions of this person who probably one way or another caused the death of a innocent little girl, its supposed to be about her and finding her, and not white knighting the father because he could be some secret rogue good ole boy who used his body to try to find his daughter, that is not what is going on here.

    I am also livid with the family of Haleigh on BOTH sides. I know Marie and Crystal didnt kill her, but they are doing nothing at all to find her. I fight harder for Haleigh everyday, than her own family does. They should be bothering the PCSO publicly and demanding them to clarify what they really think is going on and pressuring them for updates, this is total bs to me that they are doing nothing, its a huge disservice to Haleigh, they need to start demanding answers and more pressure needs to be applied PUBLICLY to Ronald. Ronald WANTS the world to know shes dead so he does not have to carry the burden, case in point, when he had his Lawyer tell the world PCSO told him to "basically" start planning for a funeral, and that is one time PCSO said, um, no we did NOT say that to him, thats what Ron wants everyone to know, bet the farm on it, he needs closure remember?

    jmo
    Last edited by Chablis; 03-19-2012 at 09:45 AM.


  21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


  22. #972
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Realistically, the one update that would really help, would be if PCSO confirms that everyone locked up in the sting (not Donna OBVIOUSLY) had something to do with what happened to Haleigh and they need to just confirm it comes down to Ron manning up and being a man for the first time in his life and just give it up what he did, or where shes buried, because other than that, we will never know the truth. We probably will really never know the truth unless Haleigh was killed in front of someone other than Ron and Hope. I know it sucks, but the LE know more than we do, and they have taken action and locked up "several" people, several being how many POI' they have said they have, it really just comes down to one person, but he would rather rot and get Nazi tattoos in prison, and not doing one thing to help find his daughter.


    The cops let Ron run around acting a fool, collecting money on a child he knew was dead, he married and divorced the key, yet tried to live in a FANTASY world when he got locked up that Misty was just a friend, that he had a girlfriend, yet he was so coy and this is such a game for him he couldnt name her, even though everyone on earth knew it was Misty, who was freshly inked with his name on her back after a divorce, the one shes calling baby on the UC tapes. Think about how sick Ron is and where his mind is, he thinks this is a game, and it is because everyone let him show what he really was, its time to really stop condoning the actions of this person who probably one way or another caused the death of a innocent little girl, its supposed to be about her and finding her, and not white knighting the father because he could be some secret rogue good ole boy who used his body to try to find his daughter, that is not what is going on here.

    I am also livid with the family of Haleigh on BOTH sides. I know Marie and Crystal didnt kill her, but they are doing nothing at all to find her. I fight harder for Haleigh everyday, than her own family does. They should be bothering the PCSO publicly and demanding them to clarify what they really think is going on and pressuring them for updates, this is total bs to me that they are doing nothing, its a huge disservice to Haleigh, they need to start demanding answers and more pressure needs to be applied PUBLICLY to Ronald. Ronald WANTS the world to know shes dead so he does not have to carry the burden, case in point, when he had his Lawyer tell the world PCSO told him to "basically" start planning for a funeral, and that is one time PCSO said, um, no we did NOT say that to him, thats what Ron wants everyone to know, bet the farm on it, he needs closure remember?

    jmo
    Take a !
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.


  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:


  24. #973
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRK SCHILLER View Post
    hello, Im Heidi Stein, mom of missing Dirk Schiller, Id like to get an updates about Haleigh Cummings, sorry Im in Germany but Im pretty interested !
    Thanks!
    I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I haven't read anything of your son's case but I will see what I can find and get informed.

    Welcome, and if I might say, it is telling of the kind of heart you have that you can be concerned for others when you have so much on your plate.

    I'll be praying for you.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.


  25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwen For This Useful Post:


  26. #974
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. I haven't read anything of your son's case but I will see what I can find and get informed.

    Welcome, and if I might say, it is telling of the kind of heart you have that you can be concerned for others when you have so much on your plate.

    I'll be praying for you.
    Heidi, Welcome from me also.. I feel your pain...
    My thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family..Gwen is right,you do have a kind heart... I lost my son 7 years ago this Sunday...Your pain has got to be worst than mine. My son is not missing, he died, but the pain is still bad and i hurt for him everyday...
    ♥♥♥♥
    We Can't Give Up On Finding Haleigh.. She Is Our Little ANGEL..

    My post's are "My Opinion Only"


  27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EasyGoing For This Useful Post:


  28. #975
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Over The Rainbow
    Posts
    797
    Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    There are 5 known pictures of Ron with his child on ONE occasion, maybe two. He wanted the kids out of spite, he hated Crystal for leaving him, he picked them up on a visit and never returned them, and Crystal has said when she lived with him he did not do anything with the kids, and it seems everyone but Ron watched his kids. It was all about money for Ronald, all of it.

    jmo
    I have personally seen many pictures of Ron with Haleigh...just because they are not plastered all over the internet doesn't mean they do not exist.
    There are THREE sides to every story, 1. Yours 2. Mine and finally number 3. THE TRUTH


  29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Littleone48 For This Useful Post:


Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. General theory thread and motives rehashed #5
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1219
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM
  2. General theory thread and motives rehashed #4
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 08-09-2011, 09:06 PM
  3. General theory thread and motives rehashed #3
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 2295
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:37 AM
  4. General theory thread and motives rehashed #2
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1308
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:15 AM
  5. General Theories and Motives Rehashed #1
    By grandmaj in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 1649
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 04:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •