Resolved Wheatley, Allen born 1957, found June 2010

I found a Lawrence Allen Wheatley born 11 Oct 1957. I wonder if that could be him?

US SSDI from Georgia. This is the only SSDI that has a near match. NOTICE different spelling of last name?

first name: Mahlon
middle name: Allen
last name: Wheatly
name suffix:
birth date: 26 April 1956
social security number: 587-98-3487
place of issuance: Mississippi
last residence:
zip code of last residence:
death date: 9 June 2010
estimated age at death: 54

The day of death does match with the ME's office with the SSDI, just the birthday is off by what 1 year and 1 day.

Different names for Mahlon A. Wheatley that I located, will try and cross reference these names for relatives

Allan Wheatley
Allen Wheatley
Alan Wheatley
Mahlon Allen Wheatly

Found Mahlon A. Wheatley that has lived in Gulfport MS. Will try a family search in that area.

The day of death does match with the ME's office with the SSDI, just the birthday is off by what 1 year and 1 day.

The SSDI are "transcriptions" since I cannot get a TRUE death certificate. It happens a LOT with SSDI online = errors. The ME (in all cases) are going by the SS# and what they know. The SS# is right and birthday is right, IMO going by the federal SS#.

BTW: where the SS# issued is NOT where they are born. It's where they first had a job that required a SS#. FWIW.

My ss# was issued in Kentucky when I was 10, I guess I got mine so early my dad became disabled

My ss# was issued in Kentucky when I was 10, I guess I got mine so early my dad became disabled

Depends on when the state(s) required it. YEARS ago = most got it for a JOB. I applied for my kids SS# at birth along with a certified birth certificate. None of my kids live in the state where the SS# was issued and I don't either.

When I searched, I located one record for Gulfport and it also listed as lived in Atlanta. So far I have found no relatives

Maybe military records or criminal records? I will keep searching. Good luck to both of us.

Maybe military records or criminal records? I will keep searching. Good luck to both of us.

Too young for military records (online). MAY have been Viet Nam with his age, but no way to know.

Looked up on my (private) DB for criminal records and had no match for his approx. birthday. I did do an inquiry to GenWeb for this guy. Maybe someone will know him or know OF him or his family?

There is a Mahlon A Wheatley who lived on Commerce street and Courthouse Rd (that was an apartment) in the 1990's.

Mahlon A. Wheatley with that birthdate divorced someone named Amanda in 1997 in Florida. Sorry, no maiden name given.

And lived in Memphis, TN

U may be on to something. Please post info u have .
Thanks

Mahlon A. Wheatley with that birthdate divorced someone named Amanda in 1997 in Florida. Sorry, no maiden name given.

And lived in Memphis, TN

Different names for Mahlon A. Wheatley that I located, will try and cross reference these names for relatives

Allan Wheatley
Allen Wheatley
Alan Wheatley
Mahlon Allen Wheatly

I am his neice anyine have any info

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads