1222 users online (216 members and 1006 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Soldier arrested in alleged shock collar abuse

These little girls are only 8 and 4

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...use?hpt=ju_bn4

Michael Lee Mitchell
    A Crestview soldier is charged with felony child abuse after authorities said he punished two girls with an electric shock collar.

But, that's not all that he did.

Sheriff's deputies said he also tortured the girls by making them do serious physical exercise until they threw up.

How can anyone be so cruel, and not be affected by the things they do? I would say I hope someone gives him his...except...I refuse to feel that way, I refuse to go to his level,but I will say, the day will come when he stands in judgement, I hope he has a really good answer ready.....as for the little ones, I hope someone is keeping them safe now, loving them like kids deserve to be loved.....
    Debora Sue Lowe - Age 13, missing from Pompano, FL since February 29, 1972 (Leap Year)
    Missing Child Haunts Family Nearly 40 Years Later - 9/19/2011
    White Female
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Height: 5’6″
    Weight: 125 lbs
    Debbie is believed to have been a victim of the serial killer Gerard John Schaefer Jr. He was convicted of only two murders in the 1970s but is believed to be responsible for the murders and disappearances of many other girls and young women in the 60s and 70s, including Wendy Stevenson, Peggy Rahn ,Carmen Hallock, Pamela Nater and Nancy Leichner in 1966.

• Everything I write is JMHO and NO OFFENSE is INTENDED