GUILTY IL - Dr. Hugo Alvarez for child *advertiser censored*, Willow Springs, 2012

A bit more info about Alvarez. Once again, sorry to say but all the man's "extraordinary service" is totally negated by his vile and prurient interests and actions. I'd like to hear from some of the "disadvantaged" children he treated.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120126/news/701269969

Doctor faces child *advertiser censored* charges in DuPage County
January 26, 2012

"In November, authorities say, Dr. Hugo Alvarez took an external hard drive in for service at a computer store in Westmont. Two days later, police arrived at his doorstep with a search warrant. Now Alvarez — who has practiced internal medicine at Chicago-area hospitals for years — is facing an aggravated child *advertiser censored* charge that could land him in prison and end his career.

The 46-year-old Willow Springs man appeared this week in DuPage County court, where defense attorney Tim Martin said Alvarez was on leave and “in treatment.” “Dr. Alvarez is an extremely well-regarded physician in the field of internal medicine and has provided nearly 20 years of extraordinary service to the community, including many of the disadvantaged,” Martin said...."

more at link

Ready?

Sentenced to 60 days jail work release.

His Attorney argued he lost his job, license, family, citizenship so ummmmm O.K. then.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...e-for-having-child-*advertiser censored*.html

DuPage County isn't usually lenient on crimes. If he lost his citizenship, I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to be deported soon.

DuPage County isn't usually lenient on crimes. If he lost his citizenship, I wouldn't be surprised if he was going to be deported soon.

Thanks Cubby. I wondered about that. Part of his sentence is also regestering as a sex offender. I wonder if they'll deport him in two months time?

Also if he goes back to Peru will they be notified of the crime? I would think they'd have to know why he's getting deported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back