Match! Demello, Sandra L. Born 1947, found November 27, 2009 # 168

raine1212

Former Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raine1212
I was looking at the unclaimed thread, and seen a Sandra demello in st. Louis listed, did a search and found this with the next of kin tonya Ellison

Sandra L Demello, age 64

Sandra L Demello
Pacific, MO
Saint Louis, MO

Related to
Tonya M Ellison
Sam Demello
A

What do u think age is close

Originally Posted by raine1212
I was looking at the unclaimed thread, and seen a Sandra demello in st. Louis listed, did a search and found this with the next of kin tonya Ellison

Sandra L Demello, age 64

Sandra L Demello
Pacific, MO
Saint Louis, MO

Related to
Tonya M Ellison
Sam Demello
A

What do u think age is close

Tonya M Ellison also shows up as Tonya Demello (age 33 relatives Sandra L Demello and Sam Demello) .

Rain or Ransom, if this seems like a possible match for the decedant, would you submit it via the link on the claimus page?

Rain or Ransom, if this seems like a possible match for the decedant, would you submit it via the link on the claimus page?

I sent in the info and will let everyone know when/if I hear back.

Thanks Ransom for submitting this. My mom had surgery and I have been away from the computer. Please let me know, I worked hard on this one I hope we found her family.
Thanks
Raine

Thanks Ransom for submitting this. My mom had surgery and I have been away from the computer. Please let me know, I worked hard on this one I hope we found her family.
Thanks
Raine

I hope your mom is better :hug:

You did a great job here!!! Hats off to everyone who has embraced this quest to help these families reunite and help the ME's.

I've heard NOTHING back from the ME with what Raine and I found. So we wait.

Do the MEs know what we are doing this/helping? Might help from someone in authority (not me!!) to tell them what we are doing. Just a thought........

Ransom, I hope they know, I have worked on several cases and searches, my iPad has 7 screens pulled up right now..

Ransom, I hope they know, I have worked on several cases and searches, my iPad has 7 screens pulled up right now..

Fulton county (GA) knows, since they replied back to a FIND. Would really help if all the MEs knew what we were trying to do.

Submitted more info. Will post when I make sure I am not breaking any rules. No updates yet. I hope the new info I found is a match.

Update, spoke with ME, they have a call out trying verify if Tonya Ellison is related.

ME sent an email to let me know she has 2 calls out.. She hopes to more Monday.

Still waiting on verification, I wished I could post more but it is sensitive and personal info I do not feel that I should post on this relative.

Sent email out today on follow up. I do believe this is a match and so does the ME we are having a hard time verifying family. Family info sensitive I feel uncomfortable posting.

Fathers name is Steve Tomchick, Mother is Pearl Growl both was born in Missouri, Sandra Demello was also born in Missouri.. She was in a nursing home with a disability.

Spoke with the nursing home only a friend listed who has been contacted and does not know of family.

Complete dead end. Even with the nursing home. No family that I can find. Only the friend that does not know of any family. We need to search her parents. Mother Pearl Growl and father Steve Tomchick all are from St. Louis.

Has a connection to possible family in San Diego, California been explored? This connection leads back to the Tonya Ellison connection already ruled out - which I find to be odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back