GUILTY PA - Stefanie Hill, 36, & Fred Tarantino, 43, slain, Nockamixon Twp, 27 Jan 2012

gooniequeen, the article has been updated to show that the person is now in custody, or at least LE believe they now have him.

I'm so glad he has been apprehended!

yes I just saw this as well. Apparently news now if he beat them both with a baseball bat and possibly stabbed the woman as well.

sadly it appears I have several friends in common with the suspect and my kids are friends with the teenage children whos mother is now dead and father arrested.

what a sad world we live in.

in another "too close for comfort" twist, it was my sons boss who first came across the victims and administered aid to the woman until the rescue workers showed up.

Neighbor Terry Pursell Jr. said he came upon Tarantino's body — one arm sticking out from under an arborvitae bush outside the apartments where they both lived — on his way back from feeding horses at a nearby stable. It was pitch dark and pouring down rain.

"[Hill's daughter] came out screaming that her mother had been stabbed, to help her," Pursell said.

Pursell, 43, ran into the couple's first-floor apartment, where he found Stefanie Hill on the floor, struggling to breathe, blood pouring from several knife wounds. Pursell said he called on the training he received while a Freemansburg volunteer firefighter to perform chest compressions and tie a tourniquet.

He ran outside to check on Tarantino, who had been beaten severely about the head. He had no pulse.

His clothes covered in blood, Pursell ran back downstairs, where he managed to keep Stefanie Hill breathing until paramedics arrived to administer oxygen and take her to the hospital.

"She was starting to groan and trying to talk, I thought she had a chance," said Pursell, who manages the tool department at the nearby Wehrung's Lumber and Home Center. Saddened he was unable to save Stefanie Hill, he said he might have stumbled onto the assault if he had returned from the stables a few minutes earlier.

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/...stabbing-schoolhouse-20120127,0,3829458.story

I would never be able to get those images out of my head.

From the links above:

"Heckler said the Hills separated three years ago after swapping spouses with Frederick and Tara Tarantino, whom they met at church."

For some reason, I found that sentence interesting. A new venue for meeting swingers - church.

I don't think it was an intentional wife swap in the traditional sense. Sounds more like the 2 who got "left" by the now deceased other 2 hooked up after the fact.

From October 2012:

http://articles.mcall.com/2012-10-1...k-tarantino-butcher-knife-nockamixon-township

Lloyd Hill pleaded guilty Monday in Bucks County Court to two counts of first-degree murder, receiving two consecutive life sentences in exchange for agreeing to forgo a trial that would have put his daughters on the stand and detailed the brutal killings of his estranged wife, Stefanie Hill, and her boyfriend, Frederick Tarantino Jr...

The night before the murders, on a run to a liquor store, Lloyd Hill spotted his wife's red minivan in the parking lot of the Schoolhouse Apartments on Route 611 in Nockamixon. He awoke before dawn the next morning, grabbed a butcher knife and headed for his wife's apartment. He arrived around 4:45 a.m., took the knife and an aluminum baseball bat from his car and sat in the dark in the front seat of her red minivan, smoking cigarettes...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back