GUILTY CA - Trinity Hanna, 3, dies of brutal abuse, Taft, 24 Jan 2012

peeples

Reaction score
Sickening!!!

http://www.turnto23.com/south_county/30300791/detail.html?hpt=ju_bn6

Eric Edward Foster is charged with torture, willful cruelty to a child and inflicting injury upon a child.

the girl had significant trauma over most of her body and head. Doctors declared Trinity dead

the little girl had just been released from the hospital after being treated for a scalding burn. One friend told us the girl had to have skin grafts.

I hate the ones where the child had just been to the hospital.
So close... they could have been saved.
I hate those.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT BEING "HUMAN" MEANS, any more.
If I name it [Foster, Casey.....] beast, I can hurt whole world of wild animals. Even Evil is not enough.
'This', 'it' whatever name I give, suppose to have trial and maybe walk out.... It is not justice any more without low for extreme!

This guy's next hearing date is March 26th on Trinity's murder. (Preliminary hearing.)
He also has a hearing date in April for spousal battery charges that were filed a week after the murder charges. :waitasec:

Trinity's mother is not a current inmate...

February 7 -

According to the reports, Foster told investigators he was fighting with Vickery when she went into another room and slammed the door.
The girl, frightened by the fighting, got onto Foster's lap but fell when he jumped up to go talk to Vickery.
She fell face first into the coffee table – “face planted” -- in Foster's words.

----------------------

The head injury was the third time Trinity had been injured, all allegedly at the hands of Foster.
She was hospitalized with second degree burns in later December after being scalded with hot water.
Foster admitted to investigators he did that in anger after the girl soiled herself.
Trinity also suffered a black eye and other injuries.

Vickery is not considered a suspect “at this time,” Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt has said several times.

http://www.taftmidwaydriller.com/news/x962218451/Hearing-in-Trinity-Hanna-murder-delayed-until-March

February 1 -

When Trinity returned from the hospital after the scalding, there were two more incidents.

Foster told deputies he slammed Trinity down on her bike, injuring her vagina, and he said, he dropped the girl onto an oak coffee table, causing head injuries.

Foster said he injects meth and he may have blacked out during at least one of the incidents.

A friend of Angela’s Hanna's, who is also a nurse, saw the burns on Trinity's back and urged Hanna to leave Foster, but neither that nor a CPS investigation was enough to save Trinity’s life.

23ABC checked with investigators Wednesday. They say while the mother has not been charged in connection with the case they cannot say she won’t be.

http://www.turnto23.com/south_county/30354248/detail.html

The mother of a 3-year-old Taft girl who died a week ago, says she had suspicions her daughter was being abused.
Angela Hanna says she never reported it to law enforcement even though she knew her live-in boyfriend, Eric Foster, had been in trouble with Child Protective Services in the past.

-----------------------

After the burn incident, Foster said Trinity "didn't want me to hold her."
Hanna said when she asked Trinity what happened, her daughter said, "Eric burned me."

Foster said Trinity was terrified of him and it hurt his feelings and made him mad.
About three weeks later, Foster said he was "trying to make things right by teaching Trinity how to ride a bike when she fell in the dirt."
He told detectives that "when he placed her back on, he did not set her down too soft." He goes on to say, "I dropped her from my height back onto her seat."

Foster also told detectives that, "he put Trinity in her highchair in a way to intentionally hurt her."
He goes on to say that he knew it would "agitate her already sore vagina."

http://www.kget.com/mostpopular/sto...had-suspicions-of/pvlXv14uz0WBz5A7R54GRg.cspx

I want this mother CHARGED. She has a live in boyfriend before she even does a background check on him and he lives there while injecting meth? She must be charged. We don't need a Violence Against Women Act as much as we need a Violence Against CHILDREN Act. With the help of some of these women (and don't tell me they are abused therefore helpless because that's as bad as the "too immature" defense) children are being tortured, sexually abused and murdered. The mother is culpable here!

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- According to court records, the man charged in 3-year-old Trinity Hanna's death said he killed the girl.

(snip)

According to court records, Foster admitted to Kern County sheriff's deputies that he had intentionally burned Trinity's back with hot water.

The records also showed the Foster admitted to slamming Trinity down on a bike so hard it injured her vagina.

The report states Foster also admitted to intentionally causing Trinity to fall and hit her head on a coffee table.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/30318912/detail.html

I hope Trinity haunts them both until the day they die. In prison. Painfully.

I am from Kern Co. and Taft is very well known as a druggie town. Fortunately Kern Co. is REAL tough on child murderers, well all murderers. Lisa Green (DA) is relentless, goodbye dumb s&#t...

Wait a minute, he intentionally burned her and admitted it? But wasn't charged? And CPS was involved and didn't pull her? Did they at least continue visiting so that they could observe the bruises from her hitting the coffee table? Or notice her walking funny from the alleged bike incident? Or were they waiting for some indication that she was being abused like usual?

I'd like to see the autopsy record. That bike incident sounds suspicious to me. Was it really a bike injury? Or something more personal?

And yeah, Mom should have to suffer her withdrawls sitting in jail. In a lot of ways her lack of action is worse than his actions.

I want this mother CHARGED. She has a live in boyfriend before she even does a background check on him and he lives there while injecting meth? She must be charged. We don't need a Violence Against Women Act as much as we need a Violence Against CHILDREN Act. With the help of some of these women (and don't tell me they are abused therefore helpless because that's as bad as the "too immature" defense) children are being tortured, sexually abused and murdered. The mother is culpable here!

BBM

That has always seemed to me to be the stupidest excuse ever.

While he is in the custody of LE and working out bail, they have the opportunity to pack before they run from him. They are much safer doing that than to stay at home and wait for him to get out.

This case makes me sick.

Reminds me of the death of little 3 year old Christopher Wohlers in Central Texas. Awful. The child was kidnapped by grandparents so they could take him to the emergency room with suspicious injuries, and the attending pediatrician in the ER wrote orders that the child not be released to his parents (their daughter), but to be placed in the custody of CPS. Great move. Through some kind of an error, Chris WAS released to his parents and was dead within a couple days due to a beating by his new stepfather because of a toilet training accident. In googling this story to post a link, I ran across the murderer's linked in page, his grinning mug, looking for home improvement jobs. HOW is this murderer out on the streets grinning at the camera? I think there are people in prison longer who sell prescription drugs without a license than this guy.

:( Rest in peace, little ones.

According to the reports, Foster told investigators he was fighting with Vickery when she went into another room and slammed the door.

The girl, frightened by the fighting, got onto Foster's lap but fell when he jumped up to go talk to Vickery.

She fell face first into the coffee table – “face planted” -- in Foster's words.
Foster called for Vickery to come and she found Foster in the kitchen applying ice to the head injury. He told her Trinity had fallen.

The girl said she was OK, but vomited.

Her symptoms became worse through the day, and Vickery asked her grandmother to send her money to take Trinity to the hospital, Vickery told investigators.

The bolded part just made me cry :( Even after everything that monster had done to cause her pain, she still attempted to have him comfort her when she was scared.

The bolded part just made me cry :) Even after everything that monster had done to cause her pain, she still attempted to have him comfort her when she was scared.

Yeah... that got to me too. :please:

I don't believe that. It's the version of events the killer provided.

This is what he said that I do believe: After he'd scalded her on purpose, Trinity "didn't want me to hold her". He said she was terrified of him and that it hurt his feelings and made him mad. I don't think she would she go to him for comfort if he and her mother were arguing. After all the repeated abuse she suffered at his hands, she would be even more frightened of him when he was in an obviously angered state.

IMO, during the argument, the mother stormed out of the room and Foster took his anger out on the little girl by murdering her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back