1178 users online (216 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Trinity Hanna, 3, dies of brutal abuse, Taft, 24 Jan 2012

Sickening!!!

http://www.turnto23.com/south_county...tml?hpt=ju_bn6

Eric Edward Foster is charged with torture, willful cruelty to a child and inflicting injury upon a child.

the girl had significant trauma over most of her body and head. Doctors declared Trinity dead

the little girl had just been released from the hospital after being treated for a scalding burn. One friend told us the girl had to have skin grafts.

This "mother" better be charged as well!!!
    He's been charged with murder

http://www.turnto23.com/south_county...63/detail.html

A check of court records shows Foster has a lengthy criminal record, including charges for drugs, domestic violence and drunken driving

I hate the ones where the child had just been to the hospital.
    So close... they could have been saved.
    I hate those.

I don't know how to express how I feel without getting a timeout
    England's dancing days are done...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT BEING "HUMAN" MEANS, any more.
    If I name it [Foster, Casey.....] beast, I can hurt whole world of wild animals. Even Evil is not enough.
    'This', 'it' whatever name I give, suppose to have trial and maybe walk out.... It is not justice any more without low for extreme!

This guy's next hearing date is March 26th on Trinity's murder. (Preliminary hearing.)
    He also has a hearing date in April for spousal battery charges that were filed a week after the murder charges.

Trinity's mother is not a current inmate...

February 7 -

According to the reports, Foster told investigators he was fighting with Vickery when she went into another room and slammed the door.
    The girl, frightened by the fighting, got onto Foster's lap but fell when he jumped up to go talk to Vickery.
    She fell face first into the coffee table – “face planted” -- in Foster's words.

----------------------

The head injury was the third time Trinity had been injured, all allegedly at the hands of Foster.
    She was hospitalized with second degree burns in later December after being scalded with hot water.
    Foster admitted to investigators he did that in anger after the girl soiled herself.
    Trinity also suffered a black eye and other injuries.

Vickery is not considered a suspect “at this time,” Sheriff's spokesman Ray Pruitt has said several times.

http://www.taftmidwaydriller.com/new...ed-until-March

February 1 -

When Trinity returned from the hospital after the scalding, there were two more incidents.

Foster told deputies he slammed Trinity down on her bike, injuring her vagina, and he said, he dropped the girl onto an oak coffee table, causing head injuries.

Foster said he injects meth and he may have blacked out during at least one of the incidents.

A friend of Angela’s Hanna's, who is also a nurse, saw the burns on Trinity's back and urged Hanna to leave Foster, but neither that nor a CPS investigation was enough to save Trinity’s life.

23ABC checked with investigators Wednesday. They say while the mother has not been charged in connection with the case they cannot say she won’t be.

http://www.turnto23.com/south_county...48/detail.html

The mother of a 3-year-old Taft girl who died a week ago, says she had suspicions her daughter was being abused.
    Angela Hanna says she never reported it to law enforcement even though she knew her live-in boyfriend, Eric Foster, had been in trouble with Child Protective Services in the past.

-----------------------

After the burn incident, Foster said Trinity "didn't want me to hold her."
    Hanna said when she asked Trinity what happened, her daughter said, "Eric burned me."

Foster said Trinity was terrified of him and it hurt his feelings and made him mad.
    About three weeks later, Foster said he was "trying to make things right by teaching Trinity how to ride a bike when she fell in the dirt."
    He told detectives that "when he placed her back on, he did not set her down too soft." He goes on to say, "I dropped her from my height back onto her seat."

Foster also told detectives that, "he put Trinity in her highchair in a way to intentionally hurt her."
    He goes on to say that he knew it would "agitate her already sore vagina."

http://www.kget.com/mostpopular/stor...5A7R54GRg.cspx

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    I don't know how to express how I feel without getting a timeout
    Me too, badhorsie. I don't understand, never will.....

I want this mother CHARGED. She has a live in boyfriend before she even does a background check on him and he lives there while injecting meth? She must be charged. We don't need a Violence Against Women Act as much as we need a Violence Against CHILDREN Act. With the help of some of these women (and don't tell me they are abused therefore helpless because that's as bad as the "too immature" defense) children are being tortured, sexually abused and murdered. The mother is culpable here!

Report: Man Admits To Beating 3-Year-Old Girl To Death

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- According to court records, the man charged in 3-year-old Trinity Hanna's death said he killed the girl.

(snip)

According to court records, Foster admitted to Kern County sheriff's deputies that he had intentionally burned Trinity's back with hot water.

The records also showed the Foster admitted to slamming Trinity down on a bike so hard it injured her vagina.

The report states Foster also admitted to intentionally causing Trinity to fall and hit her head on a coffee table.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/30318912/detail.html
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

I hope Trinity haunts them both until the day they die. In prison. Painfully.

Alpha House gets $2,000 in donations in Trinity's memory.

http://www.taftmidwaydriller.com/new...-Trinity-Hanna

RIP sweet little girl.

Paula Harris who is Foster's aunt said her nephew had a bad temper and would snap. She said her nephew was beaten with a whip when he was a boy.

That explains alot. Dear Lord this poor little girl.

http://www.kget.com/mostpopular/stor...b6OTaxjlQ.cspx

I am from Kern Co. and Taft is very well known as a druggie town. Fortunately Kern Co. is REAL tough on child murderers, well all murderers. Lisa Green (DA) is relentless, goodbye dumb s&#t...
    Proud WS N-LIB

Wait a minute, he intentionally burned her and admitted it? But wasn't charged? And CPS was involved and didn't pull her? Did they at least continue visiting so that they could observe the bruises from her hitting the coffee table? Or notice her walking funny from the alleged bike incident? Or were they waiting for some indication that she was being abused like usual?

I'd like to see the autopsy record. That bike incident sounds suspicious to me. Was it really a bike injury? Or something more personal?

And yeah, Mom should have to suffer her withdrawls sitting in jail. In a lot of ways her lack of action is worse than his actions.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    I want this mother CHARGED. She has a live in boyfriend before she even does a background check on him and he lives there while injecting meth? She must be charged. We don't need a Violence Against Women Act as much as we need a Violence Against CHILDREN Act. With the help of some of these women (and don't tell me they are abused therefore helpless because that's as bad as the "too immature" defense) children are being tortured, sexually abused and murdered. The mother is culpable here!
    BBM

That has always seemed to me to be the stupidest excuse ever.

While he is in the custody of LE and working out bail, they have the opportunity to pack before they run from him. They are much safer doing that than to stay at home and wait for him to get out.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast