CO - Car-jump girl, 17, dead in traffic after mystery leap

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Why did she do it? Tragic girl, 17, dies in highway horror after jumping
out of car into oncoming traffic while her mother was driving
(Daily Mail)
Questions surround the death of a 17-year-old Colorado girl who jumped out of a moving car and was struck dead by oncoming traffic on a major highway.

Catrina Fox was sitting in the passenger seat as her mother drove on a Colorado highway when she suddenly opened the door and jumped out in the very early hours of Saturday morning.

'That's my daughter. Is she alive?' the woman asked Dean Krakel who stopped his car to see what was going on.
---
Was the girl troubled?
No reasons have been given for why Catrina jumped out of the car, though police have said that they do not believe alcohol or drugs were a factor.
---
The days before her death seemed happy and filled with good news as she announced that she passed the first half of her high school equivalency exam and was taken off probation for an unknown prior offence.
---
more, with pictures, at link above

Sad. I wonder if she got angry at the person driving and impulsively decided to harm herself. What a beautiful young lady!! She reminds me of my niece. Prayers for her family and friends.

Well, just how SAD for the unsuspecting teenage driver whose car happened to strike her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back