SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please Continue Here...

111114_sky_metalwala_tb.jpg

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/91...g-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links

Interactive Case Map by: nursebeeme

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10
Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

Thread #15

Thread #16

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Brought from the previous thread:

Well if LE is going for witnesses, we have a witness here (the father) who claims JB had dreams of strangling the child.
There is also evidence of prior neglect when the baby was left alone in the car.
Then she admits to leaving the child alone in the car when he was supposedly kidnapped.
Then there is M who the lawyer says was 29 pounds when removed from JB's care.
LE couldn't put anything together to charge her with?

I had my response all typed out, clicked submit, and bam...the thread was closed and response was lost. :banghead: So, I'll try again:

I would like to see them bring charges of neglect against Julia for the neglect of M, if nothing else. She was clearly neglected. She weighed 29 pounds when removed from Julia's care and gained 6-7 pounds in a matter of weeks. No child, IMO, gains 6-7 pounds in a few weeks if they were receiving proper nutrition to begin with. Reportedly, she admitted to leaving M alone for 12+ hours during the mediation -- just prior to Sky's 'disappearance'.

I am no legal expert, but I wouldn't think bringing neglect charges against Julia for M should have any bearing on later charges of neglect, lying to LEO, and the possible murder of Sky (should they find evidence).

I'm just sick thinking about her being free to do as she wishes - clean, eat, clean, Facebook, clean, dating sites, clean, etc. She sickens me - just like Casey does! :furious:

A mother whose child was kidnapped would be using the media to beg for the return of her missing child. A mother whose child was legitimately "missing" would be cooperating with LEO, not lawyering up and refusing to talk to the very people trying to find her child. But, those are all things a LOVING MOTHER would do for her child. And we know that Julia is....well, she obviously doesn't give a rats behind about Sky.

Lord please be with Solomon and M as they continue to go through this wondering where Sky is. Provide them with the comfort and strength they need to face each day without him. Provide law enforcement with the wisdom and guidance to find this precious baby boy so that he can be brought to a deserving resting place and his murderer can be held accountable for her actions. In Jesus' name...Amen!

Bringing over Rougeletate and Jash's wonderful timeline....

Originally Posted by Rougelatete
Jash ~ I hope you don't mind but I merged your timeline with one I drew up previously, hoping that something would come of it. Thank you in advance!!

Updated Timeline:

* September 27, 2010: SM and JB appear before the courts and shared custody is rendered. JB is "primary parent"; temporary DSMS protective order and temporary restraining order issued (not sure against whom?)
* September 28, 2010: JB rejoices on facebook that she was deemed "the primary parent" by the courts
~early Oct 2010 - JB goes to police and says SM is planning to take M out of state*
* October 28, 2010: "Exchange from hell" audio recording
* November 5, 2010: Second audio recording of exchange
* Nov-Dec, 2010: JB accuses SM of abusing Sky and M
* Dec 14, 2010: PET order for protection, temporary order for protection issued
* Dec 28, 2010: Order reissuing temporary protective order
* January 6, 2011: SM takes polygraph re abuse
* Mar 3, 2011: Order for Protection and Temporary Restraining Order issued (against SM I assume, the court info doesn't specify)
* August 31, 2011: JB is listed as a defendent in a complaint filed in King County Superior Court (likely for SM’s store)
* September 21, 2011: another notice of unlawful detainer in the court records
* October 14th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments (I called to verify)
* October 15th or 16th: Neighbor claims to see Sky; my source believes JB killed Sky sometime during these two days (unverified)
* October 19th: SVU "Missing Pieces" airs
* October 21st: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
*October 24th: JB proposed waiving support if she could take the kids to Scottsdale or Russia. As someone on here guessed, that may have been a desperate attempt to avoid having to produce both children and thus exposing Sky's absence.
* October 26th: JB accesses Sugar Daddies site before taking a long hiatus. Was she hoping to get some money to flee with M and leave all her problems behind?
* October 27th: JB borrows SB's car (unverified date, but it’s likely it happened on this day or right around this day). It’s unclear what her intentions were at that time (could have been a way to disappear with M and avoid answering questions) but ultimately this car enabled her to stage the disappearance. There is also the possibility she used the car to dispose of evidence. Why did she ask for ten days???
* October 28th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 1st/2nd: JB attends the mediation and for nearly 12 hours, she digs in her heels and refuses to agree to anything. This suggests she had not come up with a plan yet. Eventually, she is worn down and agrees. The children were reportedly left unattended at home.
*November 4th (at 1:28am): JB's last public facebook wall posting
*November 4th (approximately 1:30am): JB goes to her car; this is tracked by a FoB at Veloce Apartments -- was she disposing of evidence? Preparing an alibi by hiding a doll in a blanket?
* November 4th: JB backs out of custody agreement. She is likely continuing to stall for time here.
* November 4th: Trash gets emptied at Veloce Apartments
* November 5th: REPEAT of SVU's "Missing Pieces." This may be where she developed her plan for an alibi since less than 24 hours later....
* November 6th: Sky is reported missing by JB; JB reportedly calls SB to tell him and is “crying hysterically.”
* November 17th: Flurry of flickr uploads to JB's account
* November 27th: JB's flickr account goes private

Brought from the previous thread:

I had my response all typed out, clicked submit, and bam...the thread was closed and response was lost. :banghead: So, I'll try again:

I would like to see them bring charges of neglect against Julia for the neglect of M, if nothing else. She was clearly neglected. She weighed 29 pounds when removed from Julia's care and gained 6-7 pounds in a matter of weeks. No child, IMO, gains 6-7 pounds in a few weeks if they were receiving proper nutrition to begin with. Reportedly, she admitted to leaving M alone for 12+ hours during the mediation -- just prior to Sky's 'disappearance'.

I am no legal expert, but I wouldn't think bringing neglect charges against Julia for M should have any bearing on later charges of neglect, lying to LEO, and the possible murder of Sky (should they find evidence).

I'm just sick thinking about her being free to do as she wishes - clean, eat, clean, Facebook, clean, dating sites, clean, etc. She sickens me - just like Casey does! :furious:

A mother whose child was kidnapped would be using the media to beg for the return of her missing child. A mother whose child was legitimately "missing" would be cooperating with LEO, not lawyering up and refusing to talk to the very people trying to find her child. But, those are all things a LOVING MOTHER would do for her child. And we know that Julia is....well, she obviously doesn't give a rats behind about Sky.

Lord please be with Solomon and M as they continue to go through this wondering where Sky is. Provide them with the comfort and strength they need to face each day without him. Provide law enforcement with the wisdom and guidance to find this precious baby boy so that he can be brought to a deserving resting place and his murderer can be held accountable for her actions. In Jesus' name...Amen!

In Jesus' name....amen!

Just thinking about this precious little one who deserves so much more! help us to find you Sky . . . We want to bring you home!

I never answered Gitana's question from the previous thread -- oops! Here it is:

Originally posted by gitana1
I agree. But, question for Rougelatete, I think I have asked before but this woman has some serious mental issues. I would think that she would have some sort of breaking point, need to be hospitalized, something, after committing such an act. It's hard enough for murderers who are sane to go on with life after killing someone. I would think it would be even harder for someone with significant mental problems. What do you say, Rouge?

Strictly, strictly my own opinion, here.....but I believe JB likely has a personality disorder in addition to an extreme anxiety disorder (which fuels her OCD). Which one? I couldn't say for certain but antisocial personality disorder rings a bell with her. It is characterized by lack of empathy, manipulativeness, deceitfulness, callousness (lack of concern for the feelings or problems of others), hostility, use of dominance or intimidation to control others, and impulsivity/risk-taking.

Of course, many murderers/criminals will engage in deceitful behavior as part of their self-preservation after the crime but that does not mean they have a personality disorder. A personality disorder is something fixed about that person that is long-term and unchanging (i.e. their fundamental personality). I'm guessing JB does have a PD based on the totality of what we know about her -- going back years and coming from numerous sources, including her own mother and police reports. Her mother refers to "abuse" at the hands of JB long before Sky went missing. Leave your newborn son in a parking lot and get paged that the police want to speak with you? Uh, wait a minute officer, I need to finish shopping and then I'll be right there. She was also extremely crafty at manipulating doctors and the court system into believing her to be the victim and was cunning enough to get the kids returned to her care with a psychiatrist telling the courts she was a fit mother. Aside from the heinous things we know she did to SM (which involved a great deal of hostility, manipulativeness, callousness, and use of dominance), we can also see evidence of a PD in JB's post-Sky's disappearance behavior: the flurry of flickr uploads, the ongoing seeking of a sugar daddy, etc. This is the totality I'm speaking of: we can match up the diagnostic criteria for antisocial PD with JB's behavior before, during, and after Sky's disappearance. Again, these are only my opinions and I'm not seeking to diagnose JB over the internet -- just drawing parallels.

For someone like JB, the kids would have (so sadly) been pawns. They would have been a means to an end, a way to get what she wanted. She would have seen Sky and M as currency, almost.

I think what we need clarity on is what JB's "mental problems" actually are. In my opinion, they are an anxiety disorder and a personality disorder (statistically, many domestic batterers and serial killers also have antisocial personality disorder). Anxiety disorders are known to have a high co-occurance with antisocial personality disorder in specific, which also bolsters this conclusion.

So, to answer your question, I think it would be very different if we were talking about "mental problems" involving depression, PTSD, an anxiety disorder without the co-occurance of a personality disorder, or any other type of mood or trauma-based disorder. JB would need to have the capacity for empathy (i.e. concern for the feelings, needs, and suffering of another person and a sense of remorse or guilt after hurting or killing someone). JB, if you ask me, does not have the capacity for empathy and, therefore, would not have "broken down" the way a mother without a personality disorder might have. I'm pretty certain her only concern once Sky was dead was how to save her own butt -- that's how someone with antisocial personality disorder would think: what does this have to do with me?

Thank you for that informative post Rougelatete. I truly believe that if LE are able to "get inside" Julia's head, they will be able to find Sky.

Thank you for that informative post Rougelatete. I truly believe that if LE are able to "get inside" Julia's head, they will be able to find Sky.

That's what I believe and, in my opinion (given everything else I believe about her mental health), it seems most likely Sky was, unfortunately, thrown in the trash.

I am here hoping for justice for baby Sky and his daddy. Hopefully LE has something up their sleeve that they have not shared with us. I really hope that they find answers, or shake things up soon by arresting Julia. Sky has been gone too long!!

That's what I believe and, in my opinion (given everything else I believe about her mental health), it seems most likely Sky was, unfortunately, thrown in the trash.

I agree. My mother has severe OCD, and knowing what I do of the disorder, I have thought it probable little Sky was put in the garbage for a while.

My mom views the trash as the place to get rid of things that are contaminated and to permanently remove them from her "clean areas." Once something is in the trash, she can begin the task of cleaning up after it and then doesn't think of the item again. I wish I could articulate the role trash dumpsters/cans play in her disorder, but it's not coming out right... I think the best way to explain is to tell you that she, no joke, often thanks God for trash men and the "heroic" work they do. I am 100% serious! I think if my mom were the type to commit murder, she would absolutely dispose of the body in the trash. Knowing this side of OCD, I really hope they search those landfills soon.

I agree. My mother has severe OCD, and knowing what I do of the disorder, I have thought it probable little Sky was put in the garbage for a while.

My mom views the trash as the place to get rid of things that are contaminated and to permanently remove them from her "clean areas." Once something is in the trash, she can begin the task of cleaning up after it and then doesn't think of the item again. I wish I could articulate the role trash dumpsters/cans play in her disorder, but it's not coming out right... I think the best way to explain is to tell you that she, no joke, often thanks God for trash men and the "heroic" work they do. I am 100% serious! I think if my mom were the type to commit murder, she would absolutely dispose of the body in the trash. Knowing this side of OCD, I really hope they search those landfills soon.

I've been thinking JB threw Sky in the trash because of her (possible) personality disorder, not because of OCD. But, you're story is an interesting way of viewing this -- makes me think.

Come on, LE! Please search that landfill!!

:bump:

Where are you precious little one?

I can't stand this not knowing where he is. It pains me to know he's most likely been tossed away like she never cared for him. And she calls herself a mother?! :furious: I can't imagine how SM must feel.

My brother is like that. In fact, when my parents were still alive and several us of would gather at the home for a meal, I would have to round up all of the garbage in the house and take it in my car back to my motel dumpster, to prevent him from having to see it the next day. (He didn't eat with us, needless to say...he only ate alone and only food that no one else touched, etc...) It can be a very debilating, postively life-controling disorder, as in his case.)

Thank you maedlsamsmom for your insight. Stories like yours really helps to understand the type of person that we are likely dealing with in Julia. Based on what we have read in Solomon's documents and now your story about your mother and the trash, I'm pretty much cemented in the fact now that Sky is at that landfill somewhere. They can't start searching it soon enough. I just want this little boy brought home and as much as I want him brought home, I want her under the jail equally as bad.

I wonder if JB had any OCD rituals around the disposing of trash. I.e. double bagging, taking out trash daily, going through multiple rubber gloves, using copious amounts of Ajax, etc.

How often would she empty the vacuum bag? Did she take the vac outside before emptying? How would she handle disgusting rubbish? I.e. diapers, spoiled food, dead mouse?

:bump:

His thread is at the bottom of the page; his thread needs to stay on page 1.

I wish I knew what the LE know. I would just like to know what JB knows and why on earth she is still able to live her life while sky is missing.

poor Sky! Where is he? Why hasn't Julia been charged with neglect yet?????? I cannot believe that no charges have been filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10