Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Julia needs to be arrested for neglect of little M. Based on her weight and Julia's own confession of leaving her alone, Julia needs to be behind bars. Take away her freedom - she does not deserve freedom since she abused these children!! JMHO!!

Julia, Where is SKY??

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Bumping this over here from Thread #16 post #411 from Rougelatete
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #16

Still searching for you and

Keeping the faith you will be found.

You're in my thoughts and prayers, little man.
    Last edited by KateB; 05-13-2015 at 10:02 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Will anyone here be attending the balloon release on 2/18 at 5:30? I'll be there!

http://kirkland.patch.com/articles/v...-bellevue-park

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to princesspjs For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    Will anyone here be attending the balloon release on 2/18 at 5:30? I'll be there!

http://kirkland.patch.com/articles/v...-bellevue-park
    I was hoping you were going to be able to go princess. Hope you can take a few photos and share them with us.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Adrienne37 View Post
    I was hoping you were going to be able to go princess. Hope you can take a few photos and share them with us.
    Of course I will take lots of pictures and post them in my photobucket for all of those who can't make it.

I'm told that we will be able to write messages on the balloons with Sharpies before we release them. I think I'll bring a bag full of my own balloons so that I can write on them before I get there....it will probably be a madhouse trying to get a sharpie and balloon once I'm there.

If anyone would like to PM me with a short message or prayer I would be happy to write it for you on one of my balloons and release it with the others. Make sure you PM me specifically what you would like your balloon to say.

I know that there are so many WS'ers who would like to attend but are just too far away. At least I can get your message out there for you....for our precious Sky.

Well done sleuthers!

"Sky Metalwala Search Aided By Websleuths.com"
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1259938.html

People looking to help authorities track down Sky Metalwala have turned to an online community called Websleuths that includes experts in forensic sciences and other relevant skills.

Sky Metalwala was reported missing on Nov. 6 by his mother, Julia Biryukova. She claims she ran out of gas, left the boy asleep in her car on the side of the road, and went for help with her other child.

When Biryukova returned, Sky was allegedly gone.

"My Northwest reports that a woman identified as "JV" says Websleuths.com has already helped police in their search for the missing toddler.

"It was directly as a result of the forum that the time frame for when Sky actually went missing was narrowed down," JV said, according to My Northwest"

I think its awesome that some LE and others are beginning to acknowledge that forums like ours can be used to help. We might be "arm chair detectives" but some do have expertise in different fields or at least have studied enough of these crimes to have a good handle on situations. We may not be the end all, be all...but we do have the time and many cases skills to do things that LE might not have time to do.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

I certainly wish that I could be there for the balloon launch, but I am too far away. Thank you Princess for being there!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by No Stone Unturned View Post
    Praying that we find you soon baby boy.

Julia, if you are reading this, I know you miss M. What have you found to fill your life now that everything is gone?

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dotr View Post
    Well done sleuthers!

"Sky Metalwala Search Aided By Websleuths.com"
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1259938.html

People looking to help authorities track down Sky Metalwala have turned to an online community called Websleuths that includes experts in forensic sciences and other relevant skills.

Sky Metalwala was reported missing on Nov. 6 by his mother, Julia Biryukova. She claims she ran out of gas, left the boy asleep in her car on the side of the road, and went for help with her other child.

When Biryukova returned, Sky was allegedly gone.

"My Northwest reports that a woman identified as "JV" says Websleuths.com has already helped police in their search for the missing toddler.

"It was directly as a result of the forum that the time frame for when Sky actually went missing was narrowed down," JV said, according to My Northwest"
    WE ROCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    I think its awesome that some LE and others are beginning to acknowledge that forums like ours can be used to help. We might be "arm chair detectives" but some do have expertise in different fields or at least have studied enough of these crimes to have a good handle on situations. We may not be the end all, be all...but we do have the time and many cases skills to do things that LE might not have time to do.
    Oh so true athy! I've followed quite a few cases here at WS, and I am just AMAZED at the sleuthing ability of quite a few members here!!!! Some of the stuff that comes up is amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    I certainly wish that I could be there for the balloon launch, but I am too far away. Thank you Princess for being there!
    I can't be up there either - but would like to know what COLOR balloons I can launch from here??!!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Thank you, Princess, for going to the Balloon Launch and for representing Websleuths!
    Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 02-16-2012 at 07:56 PM. Reason: punctuation correction

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

JV says the timeline was narrowed-but it was Clay Terry who said May, the police at that time said they didn't confirm or deny anything-thus you only know you narrowed the father's lawyer's timeline.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caroldn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    WE ROCK!!

Oh so true athy! I've followed quite a few cases here at WS, and I am just AMAZED at the sleuthing ability of quite a few members here!!!! Some of the stuff that comes up is amazing...

I can't be up there either - but would like to know what COLOR balloons I can launch from here??!!
    BBM: M chose the colors: baby blue and purple.

ETA this post (BBM):

Quote Originally Posted by search and seek View Post
    http://www.kirklandreporter.com/news...ml?mobile=true

this is a link to the information about the balloon release and candle light vigil for Sky. The colors are baby blue and purple. (Per M's request). Search and Seek Association will be doing a small balloon release with M prior to the public event.

I ask everyone who can not make it, please dedicate yourself to lighting a candle and releasing a balloon for sky. photos are great! we are going to make a collage for SM after the event.

At the vigil, SAS will also be announcing our renewed efforts to break the silence on this case! i will post here what that plan is once its made public.

as always, we couldnt solve these cases without websleuths! thanks everyone!!!!
    Last edited by Bree0372; 02-16-2012 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Add Search and Seek's earlier post regarding balloon release.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bree0372 For This Useful Post:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bree0372 View Post
    BBM: M chose the colors: baby blue and purple.

ETA this post (BBM):
    Okay!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Sky, still hoping and waiting to see you come home!

Julia, please bring Sky home. We know this must be tearing at you every minute of every day. Do it for M, do it for Sky.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LCoastMom For This Useful Post:

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast