Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 57

Thread: Misty, why won't she just talk?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    50

    Misty, why won't she just talk?

    This case has bothered me since I first heard it on NG. I could tell from the beginning that Misty was not telling the whole story. My question is now that she's in jail why won't she just give it up. It's my understanding that the sentencing for her drug charges was no slap on the wrist, and I'm sure LE fid that to pressure her to talk. I do not believe she herself did it, but I do believe she was there and know what happened. It seems like she could cut a deal in her situation. Why do you think she is keeping quite?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rdw1981 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,546
    JMO perhaps if she talks it will be worse for her.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    JMO perhaps if she talks it will be worse for her.
    Hi, Flossie, have missed you. I so agree with the above. Do you sincerely think this will ever be solved? Sadly, I don't think it ever will. Poor, sweet Little Haliegh.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Hi, Flossie, have missed you. I so agree with the above. Do you sincerely think this will ever be solved? Sadly, I don't think it ever will. Poor, sweet Little Haliegh.
    Hi, 4Jacy. I think this case will be solved. IDK what information RC shared through his deal, but if he was honest, like he promised to be, then I think it will add to the Croslin misery. In Misty's last interview, IMO, she was playing defense, and trying to get her own story straight. So, after putting 2 and 2 together, I figured RC was talking, and she had found out. Now, did what he say, hurt her? I think so. Imo, I always believed RC would only cover for himself or Misty. But my question is this...how far would he go for her? would he cover for her being a murderer, or just some other involvement? After thinking of her playing defense, I've been considering this theory...maybe Misty hurt Haleigh, like FH heard, and then Tommy either finished her off, or disposed of a live Haleigh. MOO, but something really bad happened that involves both her AND Tommy. MOO

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    Hi, 4Jacy. I think this case will be solved. IDK what information RC shared through his deal, but if he was honest, like he promised to be, then I think it will add to the Croslin misery. In Misty's last interview, IMO, she was playing defense, and trying to get her own story straight. So, after putting 2 and 2 together, I figured RC was talking, and she had found out. Now, did what he say, hurt her? I think so. Imo, I always believed RC would only cover for himself or Misty. But my question is this...how far would he go for her? would he cover for her being a murderer, or just some other involvement? After thinking of her playing defense, I've been considering this theory...maybe Misty hurt Haleigh, like FH heard, and then Tommy either finished her off, or disposed of a live Haleigh. MOO, but something really bad happened that involves both her AND Tommy. MOO
    Well, dodie, I sort of agree with you. Tommy has placed himself everywhere in this crime. I also think Misty is involved also. The fact that Granny Hollars stated what she did is totally believable (seems to me she was an extremely honest, forthcoming person...God bless her.) But something keeps niggling at me that RC knew something, of what I'm not sure.

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Well, dodie, I sort of agree with you. Tommy has placed himself everywhere in this crime. I also think Misty is involved also. The fact that Granny Hollars stated what she did is totally believable (seems to me she was an extremely honest, forthcoming person...God bless her.) But something keeps niggling at me that RC knew something, of what I'm not sure.
    IMO, it's obvious that Ron knew something...but what? and how much? His bus stop story doesn't add up, and he was IMO, targeted in the drug bust for good reason...and the deal he cut was stifling, to say the least. He is being forced, by the law, to cough up what he knows. Also, when his lawyer made the statement that RC did NOT ask Tommy to go by the trailer, I thought something was up. IMO, RC knew enough to cover his behind, in what seemed like a technicality. I guess we'll see what that was all about, in due time. Honestly, IDK what to think. Anything could have happened. I hope when LE said they had this case 95%, (I think), solved, they were right. MOO

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Well, dodie, I sort of agree with you. Tommy has placed himself everywhere in this crime. I also think Misty is involved also. The fact that Granny Hollars stated what she did is totally believable (seems to me she was an extremely honest, forthcoming person...God bless her.) But something keeps niggling at me that RC knew something, of what I'm not sure.
    Good to see you. Granny Flo, may she rest in peace, did not seem surprised at what her grandkids may have done, that says a lot imo.
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flossie JMO For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there ....
    Posts
    8,435
    I don't think Misty knows diddly about what happened that night with Haleigh, and what she has said was put in her head from somebody else...

    moo
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

  15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:


  16. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,244
    I think there is a too much silence and there's 3 who are hiding what they know if not many more. It may be cheaper for a big time mafia type group to pay prisoners to fight, scare, kill other prisoners than to off someone if RC was that deep into the gangs/mafia, also an incest type crime which none would admit too if so, a possibility with this case, or they are just f'ing stupid due to no common sense due to drugs from my observations for the past 3 years!!? Going outside to kick some rocks now...running drugs, guns etc... RIP Haleigh, I'll follow the info.
    Last edited by Dr. Know?; 01-30-2012 at 03:19 AM.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southwest Indiana
    Posts
    5,006
    I don't think Misty knows 100% what happened, but I think she knows who was there when it happened, and how it started out. I also think RC played a much larger role in this entire mess that he admits to. RC's smirk everytime he said "I don't know, I was at work" just roars with that of a guilty person who knows he covered his own butt well.

    Unforunate for all not involved, there is not enough evidence yet to convict any of them. I'm not big on being found guilty by statistics or hink.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ - Yes, it's hot.
    Posts
    223
    do we know if Ron was at work for sure, that should of been easy to figure out. I wonder why everyone WONDERS if he was or wasn't at work... Besides clocking in would't anyone of seen him there that night

  21. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southwest Indiana
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by larryphx View Post
    do we know if Ron was at work for sure, that should of been easy to figure out. I wonder why everyone WONDERS if he was or wasn't at work... Besides clocking in would't anyone of seen him there that night
    According to RC on the NG show, he drove a fork truck moving parts and supplies around in a rather large storage area. I worked as a forklift operator for a major Bx store and I could be out moving lumber one moment and if I decided to, go to my truck, eat my lunch, come back to work and no one would know I was gone. Our bullpen area ws much smaller than that where RC worked.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

  22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:


  23. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,193
    Quote Originally Posted by larryphx View Post
    do we know if Ron was at work for sure, that should of been easy to figure out. I wonder why everyone WONDERS if he was or wasn't at work... Besides clocking in would't anyone of seen him there that night
    This is what Kim Picazio said on Issues with JVM: Ron has to have known about those things and Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...0/ijvm.01.html

    Seems like Ron's alibi is NOT so air tight.

    I do know that LE has interviewed co workers who claim that he has snuck out of work in the past, before his shift was officially over.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:


  25. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    This is what Kim Picazio said on Issues with JVM: Ron has to have known about those things and Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...0/ijvm.01.html

    Seems like Ron's alibi is NOT so air tight.

    I do know that LE has interviewed co workers who claim that he has snuck out of work in the past, before his shift was officially over.
    I put more stock in the statement by an actual police officer on camera saying Ron was at work and there's video than I do what I consider (from the context of the statements) the musings of the former attorney for Crystal Sheffield.

    As far as Ron leaving work in the past, for me this is still rumor, however, even if it is true, apparently it did not go unnoticed, or people wouldn't be able to report it.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lanie For This Useful Post:


  27. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Posts
    2,847
    I think Misty Croslin had something to do with Haleigh Cummings disappearance.

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:


  29. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I put more stock in the statement by an actual police officer on camera saying Ron was at work and there's video than I do what I consider (from the context of the statements) the musings of the former attorney for Crystal Sheffield.
    As far as Ron leaving work in the past, for me this is still rumor, however, even if it is true, apparently it did not go unnoticed, or people wouldn't be able to report it.
    I agree. Ron's attorney said witnesses at supper break saw Ron or ate with him, he was captured on video throughout his shift and except for bathroom breaks, (which IMO is why they are not 100% sure.. no cameras allowed there), know his alibi is tight.
    Some latched onto rumor as if it were fact and have never let go.
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:


  31. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,216
    Quote Originally Posted by mkay882 View Post
    I agree. Ron's attorney said witnesses at supper break saw Ron or ate with him, he was captured on video throughout his shift and except for bathroom breaks, (which IMO is why they are not 100% sure.. no cameras allowed there), know his alibi is tight.
    Some latched onto rumor as if it were fact and have never let go.
    Well when Shoemaker or PCSO produces the video that shows Ron C can be accounted for the entire night then I might possibly believe he was there the entire night, however bottom line for me IS.... Whatever happened to Haleigh occurred before Ron C high tailed into work in order to have an alibi...JMHO..
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

    JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

  32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:


  33. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I put more stock in the statement by an actual police officer on camera saying Ron was at work and there's video than I do what I consider (from the context of the statements) the musings of the former attorney for Crystal Sheffield.

    As far as Ron leaving work in the past, for me this is still rumor, however, even if it is true, apparently it did not go unnoticed, or people wouldn't be able to report it.
    I'm with you Lanie. and ITA it's rumor. LE also said Ronald picked HaLeigh up. I tend to go with what LE states. JMO
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

    “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta


    "Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  34. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    I'm with you Lanie. and ITA it's rumor. LE also said Ronald picked HaLeigh up. I tend to go with what LE states. JMO
    Smartest road to travel, IMO
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

  35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:


  36. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    This is what Kim Picazio said on Issues with JVM: Ron has to have known about those things and Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...0/ijvm.01.html

    Seems like Ron's alibi is NOT so air tight.

    I do know that LE has interviewed co workers who claim that he has snuck out of work in the past, before his shift was officially over.

    LE specifically said that they did not know what happened or when. I'd even question whether they are 100% where. Hard to have an air tight alibi.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

  37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to titanfan62702 For This Useful Post:


  38. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,215
    I am still going with what the witness has to say. A man dressed all in black wearing squeaky shoes came in and took Haleigh. Tommy admits to being there that night. The cops couldn't be telling the public everything about what Junior had to say and where Misty was at the time though.

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txsvicki For This Useful Post:


  40. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I am still going with what the witness has to say. A man dressed all in black wearing squeaky shoes came in and took Haleigh. Tommy admits to being there that night. The cops couldn't be telling the public everything about what Junior had to say and where Misty was at the time though.
    When CS was on Geraldo, she said Jr said Misty was asleep, when Haleigh was taken. Was Misty there and told the truth for the most part? Was she there, and faking sleep? Was she gone, and for some reason, she and whoever convinced Jr, she was there? I try to take what's at face value in this case, but this particular detail's a toughy...because cops said they had reason to believe Misty wasn't there, and they also took Tommy's word that she was gone. Jr knows what he saw, that's for sure, but Misty being asleep, is the kind of detail he might not have focused in on. If she was there, did he wake her up? then what? According to CS, (if I'm remembering correctly), the guy who took Haleigh, was a black man in black. Surely Jr would know the difference between a white and black man, but maybe his story, got mixed up in the telling? If what Jr said, is taken at face value, there's not much room for Tommy, JO, loud fights and rages over guns, etc...If Jr heard squeaky shoes, then there was no screaming. If Misty got home to a dead Haleigh, and called Tommy for help, why didn't one or both of them, just admit it? Jr said the man took Haleigh. He didn't say he left her on the couch. If Misty got home to a gone Haleigh, why all the lies? to simply cover her being gone? Now, that seems pointless. I'm still inclined to think that Misty was probably gone, they convinced Jr she was there, and she got home to a dead Haleigh...which would explain her screaming. Omg, I'm back to square 1.

  41. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  42. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    14,702
    If Misty sat down and told the truth today, would anyone believe her?
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

  43. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:


  44. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    45

    Misty and the Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    If Misty sat down and told the truth today, would anyone believe her?
    She's probably already told the truth. Just pick a story and Misty has told it at one time or another. Eenie, Meenie, Miinie, Moe.

  45. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cobiabanks For This Useful Post:


  46. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Ga.
    Posts
    2,076
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    If Misty sat down and told the truth today, would anyone believe her?
    NO. Not me. Unless she could prove it.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

  47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Misty is ready to talk
    By mommyofthreekidz5 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. Why Won't Elizabeth Talk?!?
    By BeanE in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:41 AM
  3. 2010.06.04 ~ Why won't Misty take a plea deal?
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:44 AM
  4. 2010.04.21 If it's Ron, why won't they talk?
    By Maryann123 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 08:43 PM
  5. Husband won't listen? Talk to a rat....
    By blueclouds in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 12:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •