Misty, why won't she just talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdw1981

Reaction score
This case has bothered me since I first heard it on NG. I could tell from the beginning that Misty was not telling the whole story. My question is now that she's in jail why won't she just give it up. It's my understanding that the sentencing for her drug charges was no slap on the wrist, and I'm sure LE fid that to pressure her to talk. I do not believe she herself did it, but I do believe she was there and know what happened. It seems like she could cut a deal in her situation. Why do you think she is keeping quite?

JMO perhaps if she talks it will be worse for her. :(

Hi, Flossie, have missed you. I so agree with the above. Do you sincerely think this will ever be solved? Sadly, I don't think it ever will. Poor, sweet Little Haliegh.

Hi, Flossie, have missed you. I so agree with the above. Do you sincerely think this will ever be solved? Sadly, I don't think it ever will. Poor, sweet Little Haliegh.
Hi, 4Jacy. I think this case will be solved. IDK what information RC shared through his deal, but if he was honest, like he promised to be, then I think it will add to the Croslin misery. In Misty's last interview, IMO, she was playing defense, and trying to get her own story straight. So, after putting 2 and 2 together, I figured RC was talking, and she had found out. Now, did what he say, hurt her? I think so. Imo, I always believed RC would only cover for himself or Misty. But my question is this...how far would he go for her? would he cover for her being a murderer, or just some other involvement? After thinking of her playing defense, I've been considering this theory...maybe Misty hurt Haleigh, like FH heard, and then Tommy either finished her off, or disposed of a live Haleigh. MOO, but something really bad happened that involves both her AND Tommy. MOO

Hi, 4Jacy. I think this case will be solved. IDK what information RC shared through his deal, but if he was honest, like he promised to be, then I think it will add to the Croslin misery. In Misty's last interview, IMO, she was playing defense, and trying to get her own story straight. So, after putting 2 and 2 together, I figured RC was talking, and she had found out. Now, did what he say, hurt her? I think so. Imo, I always believed RC would only cover for himself or Misty. But my question is this...how far would he go for her? would he cover for her being a murderer, or just some other involvement? After thinking of her playing defense, I've been considering this theory...maybe Misty hurt Haleigh, like FH heard, and then Tommy either finished her off, or disposed of a live Haleigh. MOO, but something really bad happened that involves both her AND Tommy. MOO

Well, dodie, I sort of agree with you. Tommy has placed himself everywhere in this crime. I also think Misty is involved also. The fact that Granny Hollars stated what she did is totally believable (seems to me she was an extremely honest, forthcoming person...God bless her.) But something keeps niggling at me that RC knew something, of what I'm not sure.

Well, dodie, I sort of agree with you. Tommy has placed himself everywhere in this crime. I also think Misty is involved also. The fact that Granny Hollars stated what she did is totally believable (seems to me she was an extremely honest, forthcoming person...God bless her.) But something keeps niggling at me that RC knew something, of what I'm not sure.
IMO, it's obvious that Ron knew something...but what? and how much? His bus stop story doesn't add up, and he was IMO, targeted in the drug bust for good reason...and the deal he cut was stifling, to say the least. He is being forced, by the law, to cough up what he knows. Also, when his lawyer made the statement that RC did NOT ask Tommy to go by the trailer, I thought something was up. IMO, RC knew enough to cover his behind, in what seemed like a technicality. I guess we'll see what that was all about, in due time. Honestly, IDK what to think. Anything could have happened. I hope when LE said they had this case 95%, (I think), solved, they were right. MOO

I don't think Misty knows diddly about what happened that night with Haleigh, and what she has said was put in her head from somebody else...

moo

I think there is a too much silence and there's 3 who are hiding what they know if not many more. It may be cheaper for a big time mafia type group to pay prisoners to fight, scare, kill other prisoners than to off someone if RC was that deep into the gangs/mafia, also an incest type crime which none would admit too if so, a possibility with this case, or they are just f'ing stupid due to no common sense due to drugs from my observations for the past 3 years!!? Going outside to kick some rocks now...running drugs, guns etc... RIP Haleigh, I'll follow the info.

I don't think Misty knows 100% what happened, but I think she knows who was there when it happened, and how it started out. I also think RC played a much larger role in this entire mess that he admits to. RC's smirk everytime he said "I don't know, I was at work" just roars with that of a guilty person who knows he covered his own butt well.

Unforunate for all not involved, there is not enough evidence yet to convict any of them. I'm not big on being found guilty by statistics or hink.

Good to see you. Granny Flo, may she rest in peace, did not seem surprised at what her grandkids may have done, that says a lot imo. :(

do we know if Ron was at work for sure, that should of been easy to figure out. I wonder why everyone WONDERS if he was or wasn't at work... Besides clocking in would't anyone of seen him there that night

If she said she was covering for Ronald, yeah, I think a majority of the people following this case suspect his involvement. She loves him and is content because she knows hes locked up and isnt cheating on her, with any other young gals, that is. The LE screwed up, they actually should have not targeted Ronald, and let Misty take the fall on these drug charges, had they done that and he been out enjoying his freedom, there is nothing worse than a woman scorned, but I do believe the LE had an obligation to get Ronald off the streets because he is a danger.

jmo

I don't think Misty knows all that happened that night. I think the reason she won't talk is b/c she may be able to tell LE what happened, (but who is going to believe her now, anyways) but can't lead them to HaLeigh, making her confession nothing more than another story to throw out there, as far as LE is concerned. She has to prove what she is saying is the truth, and she can't so she stays mum. JMO

IMO, Misty won't talk because she's the one who's guilty.

do we know if Ron was at work for sure, that should of been easy to figure out. I wonder why everyone WONDERS if he was or wasn't at work... Besides clocking in would't anyone of seen him there that night

According to RC on the NG show, he drove a fork truck moving parts and supplies around in a rather large storage area. I worked as a forklift operator for a major Bx store and I could be out moving lumber one moment and if I decided to, go to my truck, eat my lunch, come back to work and no one would know I was gone. Our bullpen area ws much smaller than that where RC worked.

I don't think Misty knows all that happened that night. I think the reason she won't talk is b/c she may be able to tell LE what happened, (but who is going to believe her now, anyways) but can't lead them to HaLeigh, making her confession nothing more than another story to throw out there, as far as LE is concerned. She has to prove what she is saying is the truth, and she can't so she stays mum. JMO

For all we know, Misty may have told everything she knows but they don't believe her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni