1104 users online (148 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by larryphx View Post
    do we know if Ron was at work for sure, that should of been easy to figure out. I wonder why everyone WONDERS if he was or wasn't at work... Besides clocking in would't anyone of seen him there that night
    According to RC on the NG show, he drove a fork truck moving parts and supplies around in a rather large storage area. I worked as a forklift operator for a major Bx store and I could be out moving lumber one moment and if I decided to, go to my truck, eat my lunch, come back to work and no one would know I was gone. Our bullpen area ws much smaller than that where RC worked.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Quote Originally Posted by lil momma View Post
    I don't think Misty knows all that happened that night. I think the reason she won't talk is b/c she may be able to tell LE what happened, (but who is going to believe her now, anyways) but can't lead them to HaLeigh, making her confession nothing more than another story to throw out there, as far as LE is concerned. She has to prove what she is saying is the truth, and she can't so she stays mum. JMO
    For all we know, Misty may have told everything she knows but they don't believe her.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

What a big mess.

Misty and the Truth

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    If Misty sat down and told the truth today, would anyone believe her?
    She's probably already told the truth. Just pick a story and Misty has told it at one time or another. Eenie, Meenie, Miinie, Moe.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    If Misty sat down and told the truth today, would anyone believe her?
    NO. Not me. Unless she could prove it.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonni Brenda View Post
    NO. Not me. Unless she could prove it.
    LOL..yeah, like that's going to happen

I don't think Misty is going to tell the truth, because the truth would implicate her as the one who murdered Haleigh.

Quote Originally Posted by larryphx View Post
    do we know if Ron was at work for sure, that should of been easy to figure out. I wonder why everyone WONDERS if he was or wasn't at work... Besides clocking in would't anyone of seen him there that night
    This is what Kim Picazio said on Issues with JVM: Ron has to have known about those things and Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...0/ijvm.01.html

Seems like Ron's alibi is NOT so air tight.

I do know that LE has interviewed co workers who claim that he has snuck out of work in the past, before his shift was officially over.

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    This is what Kim Picazio said on Issues with JVM: Ron has to have known about those things and Ron was not telling the entire truth when he said that he was at work the whole time and things of that nature.

I do know that LE has interviewed co workers who claim that he has snuck out of work in the past, before his shift was officially over.
    I put more stock in the statement by an actual police officer on camera saying Ron was at work and there's video than I do what I consider (from the context of the statements) the musings of the former attorney for Crystal Sheffield.

As far as Ron leaving work in the past, for me this is still rumor, however, even if it is true, apparently it did not go unnoticed, or people wouldn't be able to report it.

I think Misty Croslin had something to do with Haleigh Cummings disappearance.

I completely believed Haleigh would be found alive for a very long time, I was so naive. I also thought this case would be solved, I don't think like that anymore. In the beginning I really felt Haleigh was somewhere with someone taking care of her, I followed this case almost hourly. I still don't think Misty is the key and I don't think Ronald would have covered for her for even one second, I think she covered for him but I don't think she knows exactly what happened even if she was in the trailer at the time. She's lied too much to be believed about anything and has paid the price with her freedom. To some extent I think Misty's drug conviction has enriched her life as bizarre as that sounds since she now has the benefit of basic education, counseling and a safe place to sleep at night. gawd that is an awful interpretation and I can't believe I think that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post

LE specifically said that they did not know what happened or when. I'd even question whether they are 100% where. Hard to have an air tight alibi.

I am still going with what the witness has to say. A man dressed all in black wearing squeaky shoes came in and took Haleigh. Tommy admits to being there that night. The cops couldn't be telling the public everything about what Junior had to say and where Misty was at the time though.

Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I am still going with what the witness has to say. A man dressed all in black wearing squeaky shoes came in and took Haleigh. Tommy admits to being there that night. The cops couldn't be telling the public everything about what Junior had to say and where Misty was at the time though.
    When CS was on Geraldo, she said Jr said Misty was asleep, when Haleigh was taken. Was Misty there and told the truth for the most part? Was she there, and faking sleep? Was she gone, and for some reason, she and whoever convinced Jr, she was there? I try to take what's at face value in this case, but this particular detail's a toughy...because cops said they had reason to believe Misty wasn't there, and they also took Tommy's word that she was gone. Jr knows what he saw, that's for sure, but Misty being asleep, is the kind of detail he might not have focused in on. If she was there, did he wake her up? then what? According to CS, (if I'm remembering correctly), the guy who took Haleigh, was a black man in black. Surely Jr would know the difference between a white and black man, but maybe his story, got mixed up in the telling? If what Jr said, is taken at face value, there's not much room for Tommy, JO, loud fights and rages over guns, etc...If Jr heard squeaky shoes, then there was no screaming. If Misty got home to a dead Haleigh, and called Tommy for help, why didn't one or both of them, just admit it? Jr said the man took Haleigh. He didn't say he left her on the couch. If Misty got home to a gone Haleigh, why all the lies? to simply cover her being gone? Now, that seems pointless. I'm still inclined to think that Misty was probably gone, they convinced Jr she was there, and she got home to a dead Haleigh...which would explain her screaming. Omg, I'm back to square 1.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    When CS was on Geraldo, she said Jr said Misty was asleep, when Haleigh was taken. Was Misty there and told the truth for the most part? Was she there, and faking sleep? Was she gone, and for some reason, she and whoever convinced Jr, she was there? I try to take what's at face value in this case, but this particular detail's a toughy...because cops said they had reason to believe Misty wasn't there, and they also took Tommy's word that she was gone. Jr knows what he saw, that's for sure, but Misty being asleep, is the kind of detail he might not have focused in on. If she was there, did he wake her up? then what? According to CS, (if I'm remembering correctly), the guy who took Haleigh, was a black man in black. Surely Jr would know the difference between a white and black man, but maybe his story, got mixed up in the telling? If what Jr said, is taken at face value, there's not much room for Tommy, JO, loud fights and rages over guns, etc...If Jr heard squeaky shoes, then there was no screaming. If Misty got home to a dead Haleigh, and called Tommy for help, why didn't one or both of them, just admit it? Jr said the man took Haleigh. He didn't say he left her on the couch. If Misty got home to a gone Haleigh, why all the lies? to simply cover her being gone? Now, that seems pointless. I'm still inclined to think that Misty was probably gone, they convinced Jr she was there, and she got home to a dead Haleigh...which would explain her screaming. Omg, I'm back to square 1.
    Junior could have been easily coached, but believe he would likely say what his daddy or grandmas told him to than Misty or Tommy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast