Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Misty, why won't she just talk?

  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post
    I had not heard a word about video of Ron munching on a lunchable or whatever he carried to work being on video until I read this.

    I find it very interesting that there is alledged video of Ronald eating lunch but the camera that covered the time clock was diverted so that it didn't get images of those using that clock.

    I have eaten lunch many times and left work without clocking out. Many times I remembered I hadn't and called back or even instructed a co-worker to clock me out. It is not unheard of.

    As a former supervisor for a large corporation, I am aware of the laws of 'playing the clock'. It is a firing offense period. It is easy enough to do and it is a big 'no no' with companies. Anyone willing to punch their card or enter thier ID into the POS is able to clock in or clock out anyone they wish. JMO

    Just for the sake of argument or more appropriately perhaps, lets assume I needed to sneak out of work early. It would be smart of me to make myself visible to as many people and every camera I could. If I were to omit any in my nefarious attempt to sneak away, it would be the camera at the time clock.

    My question is if, as I believe, Ron played that time clock that night, who clocked him out or did he sneak back in and do it himself? JMO

    Whoever did the deed for Ron (if that is what happened) had little regard for their job and probably was caught and fired shortly after when LE started asking the company for records and time cards. Just saying. IMO
    I have said this before and I will say it again: I saw Ronald Cummings' attorney on NG one evening and NG asked him (paraphrasing), "Is there confirmation of Ron being at the job site his entire shift?" Shoemaker responded that yes, Ron was accounted for during his work shift but no, not every minute of every hour of his entire shift. He then tried to clarify that Ron had been confirmed as being at work at times throughout his shift (times that co-workers confirmed having seen him) but that there were times when he was not confirmed as being there (times that co-workers could not confirm having seen him)...but NG cut him off before he could really explain.

    I do not remember when that show aired and I have no link to the transcript. But I heard it from Shoemaker's mouth and I saw him say the words.

    I believe RC was probably at work but just want to point out that unless he either appears on camera or was in the company of another employee every minute of every hour...there is no way for anyone to say for certain that he was there for his entire shift, plus overtime if any.

    Again, I'm not saying he was not there...only trying to point out that this is another thing that has been accepted by some as fact with absolutely no proof that it is actually fact.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  3. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie JMO View Post
    I'm with you Lanie. and ITA it's rumor. LE also said Ronald picked HaLeigh up. I tend to go with what LE states. JMO
    Smartest road to travel, IMO
    JMO, IMOO, JMHO

    "Caylee's either coming home, or she's already gone home." (Richard Grund)

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkay882 For This Useful Post:


  5. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carolina Coast
    Posts
    10,316
    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    I have said this before and I will say it again: I saw Ronald Cummings' attorney on NG one evening and NG asked him (paraphrasing), "Is there confirmation of Ron being at the job site his entire shift?" Shoemaker responded that yes, Ron was accounted for during his work shift but no, not every minute of every hour of his entire shift. He then tried to clarify that Ron had been confirmed as being at work at times throughout his shift (times that co-workers confirmed having seen him) but that there were times when he was not confirmed as being there (times that co-workers could not confirm having seen him)...but NG cut him off before he could really explain.

    I do not remember when that show aired and I have no link to the transcript. But I heard it from Shoemaker's mouth and I saw him say the words.

    I believe RC was probably at work but just want to point out that unless he either appears on camera or was in the company of another employee every minute of every hour...there is no way for anyone to say for certain that he was there for his entire shift, plus overtime if any.

    Again, I'm not saying he was not there...only trying to point out that this is another thing that has been accepted by some as fact with absolutely no proof that it is actually fact.
    Ron was working that night in the "back 40" a dark, isolated area at the back of the plant. He was working as a "Picker", someone who picks up material at a laydown area and moves it to a staging area. This area does not have surveilance cameras and at night no one usually would go back there except for the "picker". Ronald could have easily left the plant for a while and no one would be the wiser. People in Ron's job did not have a structured lunch break. Also, shen Ron's attorney was discussing Ron's hours he stated that Ron arrives early for work. He DID NOT say that Ron arrived early for work that Monday night. He was playing with word tense and purposefully avoided using "Arrived". Ron was seen eating his lunch and at random times (when? we don't know) on security cameras. There is a camera at the guardgate upon entering and leaving and of course we have learned of the cockeyed camera at the time clock (yes, a punch clock that was being used at that time, the hand scan timeclock was installed after Haleigh disappeared). Ron's attorney stated that "hand scans are used for personnel to clock in" only he did not mention that the hand scan equipment was installed after Haleigh's disappearance and was not there the night that she disappeared. Again, he was playing with words, purposefully. If he is ever called out on this, he will merely say that he did not say that this actually happened on that night, on that shift and he would be totally accurate. That is how word games are played by attorneys. There are witnesses who have given statements that Ronald Cummings was not at work that evening at around 6 PM. These men have no reason to lie. Ronald does have a reason.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:


  7. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,971
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Ron was working that night in the "back 40" a dark, isolated area at the back of the plant. He was working as a "Picker", someone who picks up material at a laydown area and moves it to a staging area. This area does not have surveilance cameras and at night no one usually would go back there except for the "picker". Ronald could have easily left the plant for a while and no one would be the wiser. People in Ron's job did not have a structured lunch break. Also, shen Ron's attorney was discussing Ron's hours he stated that Ron arrives early for work. He DID NOT say that Ron arrived early for work that Monday night. He was playing with word tense and purposefully avoided using "Arrived". Ron was seen eating his lunch and at random times (when? we don't know) on security cameras. There is a camera at the guardgate upon entering and leaving and of course we have learned of the cockeyed camera at the time clock (yes, a punch clock that was being used at that time, the hand scan timeclock was installed after Haleigh disappeared). Ron's attorney stated that "hand scans are used for personnel to clock in" only he did not mention that the hand scan equipment was installed after Haleigh's disappearance and was not there the night that she disappeared. Again, he was playing with words, purposefully. If he is ever called out on this, he will merely say that he did not say that this actually happened on that night, on that shift and he would be totally accurate. That is how word games are played by attorneys. There are witnesses who have given statements that Ronald Cummings was not at work that evening at around 6 PM. These men have no reason to lie. Ronald does have a reason.
    He also used word games when he said, (paraphrased), 'We still have people putting Ron at the bus stop'. I assumed the people were RC, Misty, CC, and TN. They ARE people, and they are putting him at the bus stop, so....but, his statement kind of left the impression that there were credible witnesses saying it. MOO

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:


  9. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    149
    About that b us. What I never heard was that Haleigh was actually on it. If she got off of it did something happen before they even got any further? Who outside of the family saw her and I just do not believe, given he had never ever surfaced - and what would he have to hide by not coming forward? Who apart from family on one side or another ever said they saw Haleigh? Did Haleigh actually disapear earlier? Not sure what Junior might have said but it is easy to plant things in the mind of a child?

    Ron being at work and his subsequent behaviour actually does not tie up with the loss of his child. If Haleigh was safe somewhere - maybe she was hurt and they did remove her but to cover up some injury that would have got Junior taken into care? An outside chance that the van was used to transport a live Haleigh to an unknown destination ? Alabama - who did they know there and where did Haleigh's Grandma get that from?

    This is a bit disjointed, but last night I went through all the youtube I could find on Haleigh and have followed the case a lot. These are my unravelling thoughts and just my opinion.

    Having seen the pictures Chelsea Croslin produced of Ron after Haleigh went missing I am not convinced he is innocent. A man whose daughter has disapeared does NOT play the fool like that. How did Chelsea get those pictures? I do think she is right that Ron has played Misty for the fool she probably is but at 17 most kids are not able to reason sensibly.

    Why were NO charges of child endangerment and no charges of acting unlawfully with Misty ever filed? Even if he married her he still committed the crime before that point so it would still be a crime?

    I do think Misty has been played. I still think she was the one who left the door open and probably did it for someone else and probably Ron.

    I was also a bit less sure about Crystal Sheffield after watching one of the initial interviews. I actually think that somehow all 3 are involved and that it makes no sense at all for Tommy to be confessing to being present. I actually think they are ALL possibly involved.

    Too easy to answer to little junior "Where's Haleigh?" " A black man took her, did you hear how the couch was bouncing." That part I do not believe.

    Misty is not innocent IMO but not are Haleigh's Mother and Father. Nor is Tommy IMO.

    Misty might be stupid enough to be lying to protect Junior from losing everyone? I do not think she is so in love with Ron any more, but back then she was desperate to have a better life than the one she had and did not see Ron in the same light.

    What I have never heard is that HALEIGH was seen at that bus stop. Ron was seen? Misty was seen? Where better to put yourself if you want to give yourself an alibi and why would someone TALK so people can hear about drugs?

    The back door was open as if someone inside was allowing something to happen and Ron is not credible to me.

    Tommy and Misty have created stories that are clearly untrue. I still never heard if they fingerprinted that bolt. Why NOT fingeprint a bolt?????

    Both Tommy and Misty do seem to have a not great but loving disposition towards children. So did something happen to Haleigh that Tommy and Misty are helping cover for because they think that Junior will be removed from his mum and it will be worse for him in care out of a sort of 'looking after a child mentality that does exist?.'

    Is Haleigh actually safe but out of state and did Ron have some other hold over both Misty and Tommy - maybe knowledge of another crime?

    Why does Haleigh's grandma say she feels there is a connection to Alabama? Why say that? What does she know. You would say that if you knew, or you would say it if you wanted to throw people off the scent?

    I think Ron knows the whole story, but IMO he has some hold over Misty and Tommy that makes them lie like crazy. They know but they are scared that Ron can reach them even in prison. I don't think Ron was at work all night or if he was he was there making sure he had an alibi for that time frame. If your daughter is missing you do NOT stop off and buy stuff on the way home, you get there FAST. I read Ron bought beer? If you actually knew already what might have happened you would.

    Any idiot coulc figure marrying a woman of any kind just after your daughter goes missing would put a spotlight on you and end up in the papers. Now why would they WANT a spotlight as if to say that Misty is innocent and Ron believes her unless they wanted to throw all off the scent? Then they divorce making more drama which again creates more diversion??? Surely even and idiot would have worked out they would end up with media attention if they married under such circumstances.

    Ron became a Nazi in prison. That makes me wonder. Haleigh might have been white and blond, but did she not have some difficulties........? .Might Haleigh not have been seen as the perfect child. I also read somewhere that Ron has been in solitary because the Nazi group itself that he joined began to suspect he was involved in whatever happened to Haleigh. I do not know a lot about Nazi's but in the war did they not exterminate those not perfect in their eyes??? I might be way off track of course, but somehow that all does not tie up for me.

    What I also find wierd is that Nazi sympathisers do not usually peddle drugs. So are we back to Ron being an informer for LE on that?

    How can a bunch of hill billies with very little education run rings around LE for so long? How can they even play the game behind prison bars?

    EVERYONE involved is playing word games and so I think is that lawyer for Ron. Why play word games unless you know your client is guilty?
    Last edited by Jackalyn; 02-16-2012 at 07:49 AM.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackalyn For This Useful Post:


  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,387
    I agree Shoemaker was playing word games. Attorneys are notorious for that. However, there was no reason for him to imply that there were times during RC's work shift that he could not be accounted for at the work site. It's a no-brainer to assume employees in that kind of work environment are not going to be on camera every minute of their shift. And...since no one at the company was leaking any information, all the more reason to just say yes, he was accounted for or, yes, his alibi was thoroughly checked out..and leave it at that.

    I have no reason to believe RC left work that night. But by the same token, I have no reason to believe he did not. I just don't know. WE just don't know. Because we have never seen his time card or any documentation of his hours worked, nor has a company representative come forth to say they can vouch for the fact that he was there his entire shift plus any overtime claimed.

    The work hours are are irrelevant in the sense that LE has no clue as to what time Haleigh met her demise. How can one have an airtight alibi for the time of a crime when the authorities do not even know the time of the crime?

    The work hours are, to me, no more than just one example of info that was fed to the public without any proof. Same goes for the AC man. Maybe he was there that night, maybe he wasn't there that night. Maybe he saw Haleigh, maybe he didn't. For all we know, he doesn't even know who Haleigh is even if he does exist, and was at Green Lane that evening.

    There is way too much info that has not been proven in this case or at least corroborated by a reliable source. I still read this forum often but rarely post anymore because there was so much rumor being taken as fact. The only fact we have is that Haleigh Cummings has disappeared without a trace. We do not know when. And because we do not know when, we cannot know for A FACT where any of the players, friends, relatives, etc., were when the tragedy occurred.

    The only ones who know the facts are not talking--not truthfully anyway--because they know they have nothing to gain and much to lose if the truth comes out.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to krkrjx For This Useful Post:


  13. #57
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,358
    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    How can one have an airtight alibi for the time of a crime when the authorities do not even know the time of the crime?

    .
    Exactly, exactly.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Misty is ready to talk
    By mommyofthreekidz5 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. Why Won't Elizabeth Talk?!?
    By BeanE in forum Gabriel Johnson
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 03:41 AM
  3. 2010.06.04 ~ Why won't Misty take a plea deal?
    By Kimster in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:44 AM
  4. 2010.04.21 If it's Ron, why won't they talk?
    By Maryann123 in forum Haleigh Cummings
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 08:43 PM
  5. Husband won't listen? Talk to a rat....
    By blueclouds in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 12:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •