Previous threads:
Thread #1

Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

FBI in on investigation of toddler's disappearance
Police in Waterville say 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was last seen at 8 o'clock Friday night. Justin DiPietro, the girl's father, reported her missing just before 9 a.m. Saturday, according to Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey.
According to Massey, the child was asleep in her own room, and everyone else in the house went to sleep. Massey said DiPietro was not home alone, but declined to say who else was in the home with him.
Police say the girl's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.
The investigation involves local police, state police, wardens and the FBI. The Waterville Fire Department is managing search parties that include firefighters and members of the community.
Ayla was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with white polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" written on them.
She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint. Police say that injury was suffered three weeks ago when she reportedly fell down accidentally

386388_328645503831903_294805357215918_1302958_1795449284_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.295719007124553.87222.294805357215918&type=1

Please continue here...

With the info about blood yesterday I am realy hoping for some sor of real progress on this case and soon.

I may be alone in this logic, but I really don't see her being "fed up with him" or demanding answers in either the pics or the youtube video. I see two people who are appearing to get along fairly well, despite the mudslinging. According to TR, they never had a relationship, so I would almost expect them to be a little stand offish. JMO

I only saw a few photos and no video, but she looks like she is avoiding eye contact, her lips are together-not pursed but in a keeping my mouth shut way, and she looks like she is putting up with him. It's interesting how everyone sees something different.

Hard to say what this body language says.

To me it loks as if Trista is not looking at him, and seems as if she is not comfortable doing so. As a mother who needed facts about my missing dauhter from a man with whom I have had issues lately and I suspect he is not being honest, this might be my body language.

I may have been asked by LE to relay what I am told by this man as it may be important to the investigation, and yet I may know if i mee his eye my maternal instinct mmay be to claw it out.

I am sure everyone of us will have a unique interpretation of this photo. This is only mine.

:cow:

Body language: :twocents: To me Trista looks like the picture of sorrow - head bowed, looking down, holding her neck which is a comfort thing, and clutching the stair rail while leaning backwards away from him.

I just realized how ironic it is that they are standing on stairs - wow. :lipssealed:

OT

I sincerely apologize for the deplorable typing as result of this tablet. I miss my keyboard!

I may be alone in this logic, but I really don't see her being "fed up with him" or demanding answers in either the pics or the youtube video. I see two people who are appearing to get along fairly well, despite the mudslinging. According to TR, they never had a relationship, so I would almost expect them to be a little stand offish. JMO

Hmmm ... maybe Trista is using "reverse psychology" ...

As the ole saying goes: "you catch more flies with honey" :waitasec: is that right ?

Oh ... y'all know what I mean ... :innocent:

moo...

Hmmm ... maybe Trista is using "reverse psychology" ...

As the ole saying goes: "you catch more flies with honey" :waitasec: is that right ?

Oh ... y'all know what I mean ... :innocent:

moo...

Yep ~ "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

OT

I sincerely apologize for the deplorable typing as result of this tablet. I miss my keyboard!

No problem, I didn't see any of yours, too busy trying to correct my own. If you see lots of edits or typos from me now or in the future, try to look over. I have ET (Essential Tremors). It is almost controlled with medication, but still tedious task like typing, threading a needle, playing a piano are not very easy. To prevent so many typos, I type with only one finger of each hand, better control that way.

Anyway, that's my excuse for all the typos and edits.

This is my personal take on those pics. . .I think TR has been coached. I'm sure LE or FBI have had conversations with her. . .what to say, how to behave, etc.

LE has been very deliberate with their releasing of information and as we have all seen with JD, he can't help but respond. I think what is going on is a game of cat and mouse. . .JD says something (like about the LDT) and LE responds. Things are said or released and JD responds. . .and we learn some things. Just like the whole Little Light of Maine fiasco. . .that was JD's response to speculation about what happened that night. . .we learned a lot out of that.

Now LE is turning the heat up. They have come right out and told about the blood evidence and the fact that they don't believe the people there that night are telling the whole story. Now. . .we wait. What will be the response? The noose is getting tighter and there isn't much wiggle room left anymore. JMHO

TR's body language suggests to me absolute sorrow and grief, perhaps some guilt that she allowed her condition to be the reason Ayla wasn't safe at home.

I too think that TR is working with LE and that her reactions are based on things they are telling her. I think LE has narrowed the suspect pool, whatever they say, and it does not include her. JMO

I figured as much when Trista said it was Ayla's blood. That wasn't a slip. LE already knew and shared that with her.

Now to find out just what happened to Ayla that night. Ugh! I feel sick to my stomach. If there was a significant amount of blood, I fear that Ayla met with a violent death. . .no accident. :(

I figured as much when Trista said it was Ayla's blood. That wasn't a slip. LE already knew and shared that with her.

Now to find out just what happened to Ayla that night. Ugh! I feel sick to my stomach. If there was a significant amount of blood, I fear that Ayla met with a violent death. . .no accident. :(

I mostly agree--except, in my opinion only--

I think it was a slip, in that she hadn't let Justin know she knew---- thats why she mentioned it on the steps in front of cameras-in Justins ear... and when she referred to it as her daughters blood in her statement directly to the camera, IMO, she was HEATED because Justin hadn't told her AND SHE DIDNT LIKE HIS RESPONSE ON THE STEPS, and she is now squarely convinced there are big secrets to what came of her daughter.... Trista seems street wise, in my opinion of her. I know they showed the clips in reverse order of what I am implying here-- but I really believe, the scene on the steps happened before she made her statement directly to the camera...she was really mad.

--I think the blood evidence and its release, was LE's way to test everyones loyalty here...and Justin has ZERO to Aylas mother, he is hiding from her as well, and that is clear now.... she is trying to make it clear to Justin she doesn't think its him, but is wondering big time about his behavior.

I cannot imagine the emotional wallop that this day has held for TR. It is disturbing to view her pain and to know there is nothing that I can do to help her to get through all this and still go on. She has to be a mommy to her son, but it must be so difficult to smile when your heart is breaking for your first born. TR will need long-time counseling to banish the "if onlys". I'm already saying them for her, for Ayla.
I hope that this case is resolved very soon.

I think it was a slip, in that she hadn't let Justin know she knew---- thats why she mentioned it on the steps in front of cameras-in Justins ear... and when she referred to it as her daughters blood in her statement directly to the camera, IMO, she was HEATED because Justin hadn't told her AND SHE DIDNT LIKE HIS RESPONSE ON THE STEPS, and she is now squarely convinced there are big secrets to what came of her daughter.... Trista seems street wise, in my opinion of her. I know they showed the clips in reverse order of what I am implying here-- but I really believe, the scene on the steps happened before she made her statement directly to the camera...she was really mad.

--I think the blood evidence and its release, was LE's way to test everyones loyalty here...and Justin has ZERO to Aylas mother, he is hiding from her as well, and that is clear now.... she is trying to make it clear to Justin she doesn't think its him, but is wondering big time about his behavior.

The reporter clearly states they spoke for 15 minutes on the steps AFTER the vigil. What makes you think they showed the clips in reverse? :waitasec:

http://aylareynolds.com/

I am referencing the clip I saw yesterday where she learns of blood found in basement.

I agree with you. Trista was furious. She was holding it together. When she hugged him it was to question him about why didn't he let her know they found blood in the house (think that is what I heard). He responded, "I'm sorry".

I get the impression she is barely holding on. Justin wants her on his side but my guess is she has slipped far away. I think she was in shock because she was sucker-punched with hard hitting evidence yesterday. I hope she has a good support system in place. Just out of rehab and having to deal with her daughter being missing and now "Blood Evidence"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer