1446 users online (307 members and 1139 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MO - Peggie Perez, 48, found dead in Cass County Creek, 20 Jan 2012

Second man charged after body found in creek (Kansas City Star)
    ---
    On Sunday, authorities charged [Marlin] Gross’ brother, Lance S. Gross, 52, of Blue Springs with abandonment of a corpse after he led police to a woman’s body in a Cass County creek.
    ---
    Authorities said that on Jan. 20, Lance Gross said he injected the woman with Valium while they were having sex. He also used a red dog collar to choke her. During the incident, the woman lost consciousness and never woke up.

Lance Gross told investigators that he had been drinking and passed out. When he woke, Lance Gross said, he found the woman unresponsive in bed next to him. He checked her pulse and tried to revive her but couldn’t.
    ---
    The men wrapped the woman’s body in black plastic along with 300 pounds of weights and placed it in the trunk of a 2004 Dodge Intrepid. They drove the body about 150 miles, eventually stopping in a secluded area south of Harrisonville.
    ---
    more at link above

Missouri.

Poor woman.

The freakazoid Gross brothers photos.

http://kctv.images.worldnow.com/images/16626457_BG3.jpg

Injected liquid Valium into her rectum?

Lord I pray this poor woman went peacefully despite the collar.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    The freakazoid Gross brothers photos.

http://kctv.images.worldnow.com/images/16626457_BG3.jpg

Injected liquid Valium into her rectum?

Lord I pray this poor woman went peacefully despite the collar.
    ok, I'm gonna have to ask the obvious question here ... why?

yes, I'm naive but I'm really trying to figure out how that drug injected that way would enhance sex

and my other comment is, I don't believe it was an accident for a millisecond - because people just do not dump bodies hundreds of kilometers away if they're innocent

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post

yes, I'm naive but I'm really trying to figure out how that drug injected that way would enhance sex

and my other comment is, I don't believe it was an accident for a millisecond - because people just do not dump bodies hundreds of kilometers away if they're innocent
    They must have driven many miles looking for a "good" spot to dump the body, as she died in Blue Springs and was found south of Harrisonville - it's about 30 miles between the two places, depending on how far south of the latter the body was found.

He checked her pulse and tried to revive her but couldn’t. Lance Gross said he then left to help work on a friend’s car.

Three days later, Lance Gross summoned another man to his residence ...

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/30...#storylink=cpy

[bbm]

o.
    m.
    g.

he left her there for three days!!!

he had three days to think about what to do and three days to decide to do the right thing and he STILL chose to do the wrong thing

so I'm expecting the charges to be upgraded

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    They must have driven many miles looking for a "good" spot to dump the body, as she died in Blue Springs and was found south of Harrisonville - it's about 30 miles between the two places, depending on how far south of the latter the body was found.
    the link in your first post says they drove 150 miles

ETA: oh, I get what you're saying now (forgive my duh moment)
    Last edited by LadyL; 01-30-2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: ETA

That's a new one on me. I don't think we're naive and I don't think the poor woman said "Hey inject me anally with some liquid valium". It would enhance it for that weirdo, creeper because he rendered her defenseless.

Nope no accident. He found her dead body and then went and worked on a car then he came back and got her body.

Truly sad.

the link in your first post says they drove 150 miles

ETA: oh, I get what you're saying now (forgive my duh moment)
    They're both in the Kansas City area. That confused me for a minute too.

So I had to look up the liquid valium administered anally. I had to.

Basically it's like people that use alcohol anally. It bypasses your liver and gets you whacked as anything. I knew with alcohol that was extremely dangerous so now we know this too.

My bet is the valium killed her. In Missouri. Poor woman has to be someone's daughter. Maybe someone's mother, sister, aunt?

Yes, my Google file now carries the search entry, "liquid valium anal sex inject." The effect could suppress one's desire to remain unchoked by a dog collar, evidently.

Yes, my Google file now carries the search entry, "liquid valium anal sex inject." The effect could suppress one's desire to remain unchoked by a dog collar, evidently.
    Could you imagine if someone checked our Google searches? I'd explain I'm Harriet The Spy checking on a case. Kind of true.

Usually I head to Erowid for any unusual drug usage I haven't heard of however all they had was how ya do it with a pill? Contrary to popular belief some drug user do have bad stomachs.

Choked by a dog collar. I hate hearing that. Hate it. Let alone by that lunatic looking dude.

"Liquid valium anal sex inject". Imagine that nutter didn't have to google it he put it into practice in Missouri.

Blue Springs police release ID on body dumped in Cass County (Kansas City Star)
    Blue Springs police on Tuesday identified the woman whose body was found in rural Cass County on Sunday as Peggie Perez, 48, a Blue Springs resident.
    ---
    more at link above

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    So I had to look up the liquid valium administered anally. I had to.

Basically it's like people that use alcohol anally. It bypasses your liver and gets you whacked as anything. I knew with alcohol that was extremely dangerous so now we know this too.

My bet is the valium killed her. In Missouri. Poor woman has to be someone's daughter. Maybe someone's mother, sister, aunt?
    I'd have to start looking things up with that which I bolded. What is wrong with people!?
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

Her sister said she recently moved in with him. Why is all this crap happening in my town ? This is like 5 minutes from my house.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast