645 users online (72 members and 573 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Demon behind the sofa: Scary face goes viral on Twitter & Facebook

Omg, when I finally saw the face I jumped and my heart did a thump thump! Sorry for the swear words....it effing scared me! lol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...read-fear.html

lol...methinks it's someone playing a trick...

I have to admit, I jumped as well.
    Last edited by DeepThinker; 01-31-2012 at 09:22 PM.
    This is all my opinion, which is subject to change with more information, if the wind changes direction, or if I wake up in a different mood...

My vote is that it's a staged photo.

Hope that makes you feel better!
    No scaries!

I think it's a staged photo as well. I'm just shocked and embarrassed at how it startled me. I'm still laughing at myself.

That was so funny! I was staring at it and could not see anything. I had to scroll down to the hint part.I saw it and yelled!

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Ok, now I really need to know if in the second photo is the claim that there were ONLY the two girls standing side by side?? Meaning, that when the photo was taken that there was not another woman standing immediately behind/between the two girls?? I mean the woman is literally on top of the girls with the evil looking face.. So, was wanting to know if that is the claim that when the pic was taken it was JUST the two girls And that there WAS NO WOMAN standing there between them??

So, if the photo is legit and the 2 girls know for certain there was no 3rd woman standing between them when the photo was taken.. Well, that would definitely be something.. What? I'm not quite sure, but that second photo "if" indeed as I purposed then it's definitely much more eerie with the evil, dead looking woman btwn them..

Ya just never know now days with all the photoshopped altering that can be done and then the photos make their rounds on the Internet.. Hard to tell these days what's real and what's not..

Still posting via mobile so plz forgive the large number of errors in my posts
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

Photoshopped image, inserted after picture with good "hiding place" for said image, was taken.

I saw this on FB yesterday and yeah.... it kinda creeped me out. One of the commentors said that it was obviously the pattern of the sofa. Um...no...

As to the second one...I think it was just the girls expression and the DM is known for their stretching of terms to fit a story.

As for the pic I have of the face in my pc monitor......well I am to creeped by it to go find it and share.
    JMO.

Photoshop! Oh how I love it!

this hit my FB yesterday & I couldn't see the face then

now I do - whoever did it is weird but definitely photoshopped

the two girls picture - the image looks real to me because the sunlight is glinting off the third girl's hair like it is everyone else's, she also appears to be holding red roses
    I think it was just another person at the ceremony being mischievious

I bet if we saw other photos from this event, we would see her in some and she would look quite normal & happy ... (she appears to be wearing a white or pale colored dress possibly with a thin black sash or beading - if you look between the turqoise dress' waist and the black belt of the pink dress, you can kinda see what the third girl is wearing)

The things I see on here are way scarier than that little face.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

I have looked at this picture on facebook 20 times zoomed in and had someone tell me where to look and I still dont see it. I need someone to circle it or something LOL
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    wsfox: under the pillow on the far left..

looks like gollem to me from lord of the rings! LOLOL...

I must read to much st. king and watch too many scary movies because I saw it and was like... okay.. LOLOL..

(btw, I love scary stuff ...and it is very difficult to spook me!)

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast