CA - Teacher lured girl for oral sex "Lollipop game"

sleuthinginca

Reaction score
This happened near where I live. He had been teaching for quite some time and his wife is actually the principal at an elementary school in the same district. I am furious. This guy better get the max sentence even though he deserves way wayyyyy more. :furious:

Feds say Clovis teacher lured girl for oral sex

"A Clovis teacher used his darkened, empty classroom to take video of a blindfolded second-grade girl giving him oral sex in what he called "the lollipop game," a federal investigator says."

(SBM)
"The case began unfolding Thursday afternoon when the girl's mother arrived at Freedom Elementary about 45 minutes before school let out and couldn't see her daughter among classmates taking part in physical education, according to the federal investigator's sworn statement made public Monday.

After school let out, the mother asked her daughter why she wasn't with the rest of her class. The girl told her mother that Yang kept her out of physical education to play "the lollipop game," the statement said.

She told her mother that Yang locked the classroom doors with just the two of them inside, turned off the lights and blindfolded her. He then gave the girl what she said were three different flavored lollipops to taste."

(SBM)
"When asked by officers, Yang denied the "lollipop game" occurred.

The school's administration allowed police to inspect Yang's classroom computer. Detectives found 75 images of bestiality and images in the search history of "adult teen titled *advertiser censored*." The computer had been used about 10 p.m. Wednesday under Yang's user name.

On Friday, Clovis police examined Yang's cellphone and discovered several images of the blindfolded girl inside what detectives described as Yang's classroom. The photos had Thursday's time stamp, according to Benesiewicz.

His statement went on to describe sex acts involving Yang and the girl: Nine videos were found on Yang's phone of the girl giving him oral sex while blindfolded. Yang's face could not be seen but "his voice is clearly heard and was recognized ... as belonging to Yang based on his previous interview."

Two other hard drives were found in a black computer bag in Yang's classroom. The hard drives had at least two other sets of videos with the girl blindfolded and orally copulating Yang.

Those videos were created on Jan. 3, the first day of school after winter break, and on Jan. 12 and also were taken in Yang's classroom, Benesiewicz said.

Federal prosecutor Brian Enos said if Yang is convicted, he would face at least 15 years in federal prison and possibly as much as 30 years. He also could face a $250,000 fine and a lifetime of probation after his release."

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/01/30/2702997/clovis-unified-teacher-recorded.html

Good Lord!! Do these guys NEVER change their MO? I just referenced the case today of Jon White...another teacher doing 48 years for a "tasting game".

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/co...they-complained-about-white-weeks-arrest.html

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/article_04e5b949-69f6-5270-9a02-9c681d99e9a1.html

Concerning Jon White:

"...The mother said she had heard her daughter mention the tasting game about three to six times before that day but hadn't talked with her about it. As a former teacher herself, her thought was: "That's a long time if we're talking about a classroom activity." What she learned from her daughter is that the game took place in White's classroom after school, sometimes with her alone and sometimes with other girls present. It involved White putting toppings on a banana and having the girls taste the banana to identify the toppings. When she asked her daughter if she ever saw the banana, her daughter replied: "No, silly, we always have blindfolds on."
The woman said after her daughter described a second game White played with the girls and demonstrated how he put his hand on the back of the girls' heads while they bobbed their heads, she became alarmed...."

48 years in state prison for Jon White. Doesn't look so good for Mr. Yang. Also note that bestiality photos were found on his computer. So common for pedophiles and collectors of child *advertiser censored*. They are driven to raise the bar....time after time.

Looks like the federal charges must have been triggered by trading the images across state lines or internationally. There's also the possibility that the fact that the camera was foreign-made triggered the federal charges. Those photos will NEVER be retrieved. That's such a tragedy for the victim.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/02/02/2707383/federal-court-orders-no-bail-for.html

No bail ordered for Clovis teacher accused of child *advertiser censored*
February 2, 2012

"Neng Yang, the Clovis second-grade teacher facing a felony count of producing child *advertiser censored*, was today denied release from the Fresno County Jail while his federal court case proceeds. In a short hearing in federal court, U.S. Magistrate Judge Dennis Beck ordered Yang held both because he was a danger to the community and also because he might flee to avoid the criminal charges.

Yang, 43, also faces 45 counts of child molestation in Fresno County Superior Court. His bail in Superior Court is $4.5 million, but Beck's decision means no bail at the federal level...."

and

"....federal and state charges will both likely be pursued to "maximize the amount of [prison time Yang] faces in the criminal justice system....."

More at link (plus mugshot)

And the Criminal Complaint against Yang (WARNING: GRAPHIC/CONTAINS POSSIBLE TRIGGERS)

http://media.fresnobee.com/smedia/2012/01/30/14/09/8B7me.So.8.pdf

...And people think I'm nuts because I don't believe that putting a nanny cam on my son's button or on my daughter's hairclip is outrageous.

They should read here more.

And yes, I have considered both of those things, having school age children.

Mr. Yang certainly had access to children. His wife is a school principal and he's been in the classroom since 1993.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/02/04/2710426/molestation-allegations-against.html

Molestation allegations against Clovis teacher dismay Hmong
February 4, 2012

"In the Hmong community, teachers are considered role models, somebody to look up to and trust. They're somebody like Neng Yang, a longtime teacher whose wife recently was promoted to school principal, who comes from a good family and who has a nice home in an upper-middle class Clovis neighborhood.

So Yang's arrest on Jan. 27 on allegations that he molested a student in his second-grade classroom at Freedom Elementary in Clovis was not only shocking to those who know him but also a blow to the large but close-knit Hmong community in the central San Joaquin Valley and across the U.S...."

and

"....Neng Yang, 43, began his career in Clovis Unified in 1993 as a teacher's aide and was hired to teach at Fancher Creek Elementary in 1997. He moved to Freedom Elementary in 2007. His wife, KY, is principal at Miramonte Elementary in Clovis and has been on leave since her husband's arrest...."

More at link

***Note that this is different Miramonte school than the one caught up in the sex abuse scandal involving at least two teachers and a staff member.

I realize that the description these first two girls in White's case gave didn't involve their private areas and that might have kept it from being taken seriously.

I am a bit confused however, on why a parent would go to school officials if they believe that is really what happened to their child?

In Yang's case, the mother clearly called police. If one goes to school officials first, then evidence could be destroyed...

Good Lord!! Do these guys NEVER change their MO? I just referenced the case today of Jon White...another teacher doing 48 years for a "tasting game".

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/co...they-complained-about-white-weeks-arrest.html

http://www.pantagraph.com/news/article_04e5b949-69f6-5270-9a02-9c681d99e9a1.html

Concerning Jon White:

"...The mother said she had heard her daughter mention the tasting game about three to six times before that day but hadn't talked with her about it. As a former teacher herself, her thought was: "That's a long time if we're talking about a classroom activity." What she learned from her daughter is that the game took place in White's classroom after school, sometimes with her alone and sometimes with other girls present. It involved White putting toppings on a banana and having the girls taste the banana to identify the toppings. When she asked her daughter if she ever saw the banana, her daughter replied: "No, silly, we always have blindfolds on."
The woman said after her daughter described a second game White played with the girls and demonstrated how he put his hand on the back of the girls' heads while they bobbed their heads, she became alarmed...."

48 years in state prison for Jon White. Doesn't look so good for Mr. Yang. Also note that bestiality photos were found on his computer. So common for pedophiles and collectors of child *advertiser censored*. They are driven to raise the bar....time after time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back