GUILTY CA - Christopher Olague for sexual assault, child *advertiser censored*, Westminster, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
My 3 month long hiatus is coming back to haunt me. I missed so many important stories. I'm sorry but there's absolutely NO way I'm going to believe that this little girl was Olague's only victim. He sure didn't choose wisely, however, as this child was one brave girl. She told immediately!!

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/child-329043-olague-girl.html

Pastor charged with molestation, possessing child *advertiser censored*
November 28, 2011

"....Christopher Raymond Olague, 39, of Westminster faces a maximum sentence of 30 years to life in state prison plus an additional 13 years and four months. He is being held on $1 million bail..."

and

"....Olague was a pastor at Refuge Southland Church in Buena Park and a soccer coach for the American Youth Soccer Organization, prosecutors said. He is accused of picking up an 8-year-old girl from her home Oct. 5 under the pretense of taking her to play with one of his children, according to prosecutors. But instead, prosecutors said, Olague drove the girl to a grocery store parking lot, where he rubbed her legs, thighs and arms while unbuttoning his pants.When the girl began to cry and asked to be taken home, Olague gave her $40 and instructed her not to tell the police before he drove her back to her parents, according to a news release from the Orange County District Attorney's Office. The girl immediately told her mother about the incident...."

and

"....During the subsequent investigation, Huntington Police detectives discovered thousands of images of child *advertiser censored* on the defendant's computer, prosecutors said, including some of a 6-year-old female relative...."

More at link (plus mugshot)

8 April 2016

SANTA ANA – A former Buena Park pastor was sentenced to 17 years to life in prison on Friday for molesting an 8-year-old girl and possessing child *advertiser censored*.

Christopher Raymond Olague, 44, was convicted in November of kidnapping to commit child molestation, lewd acts with a minor under 14, attempting to dissuade a witness and possession of child *advertiser censored*. Jurors acquitted Olague on a molestation charge related to a second victim.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/girl-711426-olague-child.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back