719 users online (116 members and 603 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman gives birth to 14 lb baby!!! Ouch!

Mother of 14-Pound Baby Gave Birth Naturally

"Asher Stewardson was born last Thursday at Mercy Medical Hospital in Des Moines, Iowa, weighing 13 pounds, 13 ounces, making him the biggest naturally born baby the hospital had ever recorded."

Oy vey!

Consider that this baby is the same size as the shortest man in the world, who also weighs 14 lbs!
    Worlds Tiniest Person in World Weighs 14 lbs

My lady parts hurt reading that article!

Oh, Lord. I am going to hurt for days just reading that! And she did it with no meds!! God bless Mommy and baby! What a birth story SHE has to tell!

sitting here with my legs TIGHTLY closed. so glad i can't have kids any more. tytytytyty
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

I am very happy for only baby weighing 7lbs 4oz.... I had to have meds to deliver her... This lady is more of a "woman" than me...

I am going to have nightmares now...
    Last edited by crystalgenie; 02-01-2012 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spelling
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

What a trooper, no meds? That baby should be on solid foods in a couple of weeks and then walking by 5 months.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Quote Originally Posted by legalmania View Post
    What a trooper, no meds? That baby should be on solid foods in a couple of weeks and then walking by 5 months.
    and should have come out already potty trained lol
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by crystalgenie View Post
    I am very happy for only baby weighing 7lbs 4oz.... I had to have meds to deliver her... This lady is more of a "woman" than me...

I am going to have nightmares now...
    Just think, that's like two of your baby - coming into the world as one.