SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
CIMeirino.jpg

Missing since December 13, 1997 from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Classification: Endangered Missing

Carmen Meirino was last seen at approximately 12:00am leaving an acquaintance's residence on Fairmont Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.

Doe Network - http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2021dfpa.html

Charley Project - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/meirino_carmen.html

• carmen_ida_meirino_1.jpg
Meirino, circa 1997
  • Missing Since 12/13/1997
  • Missing From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Hispanic
  • Date of Birth 07/25/1948 (75)
  • Age 49 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3, 140 pounds

• Clothing/Jewelry Description A brown tweed jacket and tan pants.

• Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Meirino's hair was dyed blonde at the time of her disappearance.

Details of Disappearance​

Meirino was last seen leaving an acquaintance's residence in the vicinity of the 1200 block of Fairmont Avenue in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at approximately midnight on December 13, 1997. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Investigating Agency​

• Philadelphia Police Department 215-685-3258

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated May 25, 2011; casefile added.

First glance of Carmen’s photo reminded me of an unidentified female I had come across many times but couldn’t remember the date or location but just found it. In comparing stats and traits, it might be a crazy notion but maybe not entirely.

Both are 5’3 and within 5 lbs of reported weight. Both have brown hair that was dyed and I do see some similar facial characteristics. UID was found a little less than 5 months after Carmen went missing. Did Carmen take off? If so, this could be a possibility.

Age is off 37-42 vs 49 and the locations of MP vs UID found is nowhere near close (Philly vs MS) but wanted to post for thoughts/comments.

Not much out there about Carmen other than listed as daughter to Grace and Ramon in their respective obits, 1989 and 1990.

1702261521593.jpeg

Yeah I think I see what you mean. The eyes, nose, and lips look similar to me. Also the height, weight, and time are within range. The distance seems far at first, but I note that the unidentified decedent was "found on interstate," and interstates have a way of shortening large distances, so who knows?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back