Nick and Aaron Carter's Sister Leslie Dies at 25

~n/t~

Reaction score
Leslie Carter, the sister of Nick and Aaron Carter, has died at 25.

The aspiring singer passed away in upstate New York, Access Hollywood reports. No other details were immediately available.

"Our family is grieving right now and it's a private matter," the Carter family said in a statement. "We are deeply saddened for the loss of our beloved sister, daughter and granddaughter, Leslie Carter. We request the utmost privacy during this difficult time."

Leslie's song "Like Wow!" was included on the Shrek soundtrack in 2001, but her recording career never took off.

She was reportedly married in 2008 and gave birth to daughter last April.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20566296,00.html

So sad. :(

RIP Leslie :rose:

I remember her on their reality show "House of Carter". If I remember correctly she was sort of the odd one out. She felt like she didn't fit in with her brothers and sisters. Please correct me if I am confusing her with Bobbi Jean or Angel. I also remember having the impression that she was the most normal and down to earth out of the bunch. She was my favorite out of all the siblings on the show. So sad that this happened to such a beautiful young woman. R.I.P

the radio yesterday was speculating suicide.

beautiful girl but broken inside, if the reports are true ...

I read a report in People, I think, where cops feared the step mother, had also OD'd...because she kept going to SLEEP, while they were interviewing her. She admitted to taking 4 or 5 pills for depression, and then another one, because 'Leslie passed away'. omg, reading that freaked me out. What is wrong with people popping pills, to the point of not being functionable? Do people not deal with any emotion anymore? just pop a magic pill, and drift off until the feeling passes? She's about Leslie's age, and I read that she herself, has a 3 year old. I sincerely hope, all children are removed from her home.

I read a report in People, I think, where cops feared the step mother, had also OD'd...because she kept going to SLEEP, while they were interviewing her. She admitted to taking 4 or 5 pills for depression, and then another one, because 'Leslie passed away'. omg, reading that freaked me out. What is wrong with people popping pills, to the point of not being functionable? Do people not deal with any emotion anymore? just pop a magic pill, and drift off until the feeling passes? She's about Leslie's age, and I read that she herself, has a 3 year old. I sincerely hope, all children are removed from her home.

Doen't look like it anymore, but we only see the bad stuff because its media worthy. I don't know anyone in real life like this, but then again maybe I just don't know what's going on behind closed doors. Really makes me shake my head about this step-mother, hopefully she'll snap out of it, but od-ing is some pretty extreme behavior. I hope she makes it through and stronger for it. Wish none of this girls loved ones had to deal with this, its all so sad.

I have friends in recovery though. I think what happens in cases like this is they take the pill, the feeling doesn't go away so sometimes they just keep taking them and taking them.... :( I really don't think its the norm.

One time I took xanax for a couple days, it kept me from getting uber-hysterical and bzonko-overwhelmed. I could have made it without them, but I'm glad they were there. Wasn't really all there without the meds anyway, I just made more noise and looked a wreck without them. Minimizing that helped my family deal with the situation until the worst was over and I had more privacy and could begin to process my feelings. Tears and tissues are better than benzos for heartache, even if snotty noses suck. :)

Their father's ashes will be next to hers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back