Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

FBI in on investigation of toddler's disappearance
Police in Waterville say 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was last seen at 8 o'clock Friday night. Justin DiPietro, the girl's father, reported her missing just before 9 a.m. Saturday, according to Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey.
According to Massey, the child was asleep in her own room, and everyone else in the house went to sleep. Massey said DiPietro was not home alone, but declined to say who else was in the home with him.
Police say the girl's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.
The investigation involves local police, state police, wardens and the FBI. The Waterville Fire Department is managing search parties that include firefighters and members of the community.
Ayla was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with white polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" written on them.
She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint. Police say that injury was suffered three weeks ago when she reportedly fell down accidentally

386388_328645503831903_294805357215918_1302958_1795449284_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.295719007124553.87222.294805357215918&type=1

Please continue here...

Hihater...I cannot discuss anything that is of a confidential nature. I can only clarify what is public.

The timeline was posted on Ayla's site after it was exposed...obviously after Ayla went missing. I believe it was around Jan 18 when it was exposed. Not sure which site posted first, I only know the site she named was not WS.

On NG tonight, a neighbor's house from across the street was searched for Ayla's body.

Oh wow ... a new thread ...

I was skimming through the Missing Section and landed here in the new thread ... :floorlaugh: so I know I am not lost ...

The re-run of the NG Show is on ...

:praying: that Ayla is found soon !

:praying:

On NG tonight, a neighbor's house from across the street was searched for Ayla's body.

I wish I knew what that was all about. Who lives there:? Does Lance hang out there? Were people from that house 'partying' at JD's or vice versa?

I wish I knew what that was all about. Who lives there:? Does Lance hang out there? Were people from that house 'partying' at JD's or vice versa?

I looked up DiPietros address on free White Pages. You can pull up names and addresses of neighbors and a map of which houses they live in. I am looking at the names to see if any of them look familiar. I suggest anyone else do this, too. Some name(s) might ring a bell to you sleuthers.

Mods..if this is not allowed, I will delete.

I really hate to say this but I hope they checked all freezers. :furious:

I am so weary of this...where is Ayla!! I can't imagine so many people (more than one even) knowing something happened to that baby and not coming forward with it. I can not imagine how Trista is dealing with this, how she is sleeping and carrying on daily. My mommy heart hurts for her!!

I've been trying to read as much as I can and the deal with the two fb peeps/blog person, aren't worthy to follow, too much personal drama & I'm not on a need to know basis of BV or the other. But I know enough now and wish I didn't. Trolling if you ask me. jmo

Maybe they need to focus more...On Ayla!

I don't know if that is really "news." Doesn't that happen in some of these cases as just SOP? I was thinking about the Lisa Irwin case. Didn't neighbors have their homes searched in that case?

ETA- Just like the cars were searched for blood. . .that wasn't any big bombshell. We knew the cars were impounded and I think most of us assumed they were thoroughly processed. LE certainly did impound them just to look in the back seat for a ninja kidnapper. KWIM

I am so weary of this...where is Ayla!! I can't imagine so many people (more than one even) knowing something happened to that baby and not coming forward with it. I can not imagine how Trista is dealing with this, how she is sleeping and carrying on daily. My mommy heart hurts for her!!

Jusst like in too many other cases, the person(s) who know what happened to the child and where he/she can be found seem to have made their choice already, and chose themselves. I think there is a "prove it" mentality more prevalent among people who commit crimes in recent years; the remorse that we as humans are suppposed to feel seems to be in shorter supply, IMO. Just as it often seems that bullies are getting more cruel, and people ruder to one another, I think this attitude extends to even those who may have not set out to hurt or kill, but once they do, it is all about saving their own butts. I'll be very surprised if anyone admits to a role in Ayla's likely death. And I truly hope LE isn't bluffing too much-I hope they end up with a crime scene that speaks volumes so that recovering Ayla, as much as it is desired, is not absolutely required. JMO

I still think that a person (or persons) created this abduction tale because it was no longer possible to stall TR about producing Ayla. If Ayla was not alive and healthy in that house on December 16th, it won't matter who actually slept there that night. It won't matter who "discovered" that Ayla was missing, because if it was a false report it must mean one thing. It must mean that Ayla "is no more". It is a crude awakening to hear that Ayla's blood was found in that house, possibly another indicator that Ayla was critically harmed. It must mean that Ayla "is no more". How awful those words sound, and they don't get any easier to say after the first, tenth or twentieth time when referring to another child who just "is no more".

I keep thinking that I have to stop reading about these things, but I cannot turn away. We have to provide a voice for those who had no choice. We have to believe, still yet, that justice will prevail. Will it? :praying:

MOO

OK, thanks... makes no sense to me the way it's written. If she's not related to Justin her family being decent people has nothing to do with it whatsoever.

I like my cousins too but it's not logical to say that because they're good people everybody they know must be beyond all reproach.

Maybe she means that her family said that the DiPietros are good people, and she trusts their judgement.

Anyway, in other words, she doesn't really have a clue one way or another but she got her 15 minutes because someone she knows has met members of a missing baby's family. And I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who has met the Pope.

If baby was hurt or killed Dec 8th-16th.
What happened at that house between those dates?
A party?
Other older kids?
Who all was there then?
That's why IMO so many people might know the truth.
Did they run across the street for help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni