758 users online (104 members and 654 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118
Results 1,756 to 1,761 of 1761
    I thought CPH phone records shows that he made. Call to SG mother the only way he could have gotten that info Is if SG gave him her full name or gave him the phone number

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    I thought CPH phone records shows that he made. Call to SG mother the only way he could have gotten that info Is if SG gave him her full name or gave him the phone number
    A19, There is a very good possibility you are correct. On the other hand there is a belief by some that Pak and/or Alex gave it to CPH when they were in Oak Beach after Shannan disappeared.

If you are correct, and Shannan did give CPH Mari's phone number, then CPH was the last to see Shannan alive and that is very incriminating. I believe the whole Wrongful Death suit against CPH is based on this premise.

If that is what actually happened, I wonder if CPH told Pak that he treated Shannan? Or was Pak aware of this fact the night Shannan disappeared?

Good trail to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    As if.
    You have no access to Hackett's phone records to know who he called and when he called whomever.

Saul Goodman

Hackett is the Saul Goodman of doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio girl View Post
    As if.
    You have no access to Hackett's phone records to know who he called and when he called whomever.
    You are absolutely correct, I am wrong.

The phone record I was referring was the letter posted on this site (I think it was to Erin Moriarty) where CPH admits he called Mari. The letter about the phone calls is the "record".

How he got the number I really do not know, just speculation on my part.

Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by mcme View Post
    That CPH was at home all night with his wife and two kids, and didn't leave or have an unknown to him hooker visit for any time that night/ early morning is a fact supported by four people's statements and his phone records.
    So you have seen Hackett's phone records for April 30 - May 1, 2010?
    How many phones does he have MCME?

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118