1102 users online (178 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1779
    I thought CPH phone records shows that he made. Call to SG mother the only way he could have gotten that info Is if SG gave him her full name or gave him the phone number

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    I thought CPH phone records shows that he made. Call to SG mother the only way he could have gotten that info Is if SG gave him her full name or gave him the phone number
    A19, There is a very good possibility you are correct. On the other hand there is a belief by some that Pak and/or Alex gave it to CPH when they were in Oak Beach after Shannan disappeared.

If you are correct, and Shannan did give CPH Mari's phone number, then CPH was the last to see Shannan alive and that is very incriminating. I believe the whole Wrongful Death suit against CPH is based on this premise.

If that is what actually happened, I wonder if CPH told Pak that he treated Shannan? Or was Pak aware of this fact the night Shannan disappeared?

Good trail to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous19 View Post
    As if.
    You have no access to Hackett's phone records to know who he called and when he called whomever.

Saul Goodman

Hackett is the Saul Goodman of doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio girl View Post
    As if.
    You have no access to Hackett's phone records to know who he called and when he called whomever.
    You are absolutely correct, I am wrong.

The phone record I was referring was the letter posted on this site (I think it was to Erin Moriarty) where CPH admits he called Mari. The letter about the phone calls is the "record".

How he got the number I really do not know, just speculation on my part.

Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by mcme View Post
    That CPH was at home all night with his wife and two kids, and didn't leave or have an unknown to him hooker visit for any time that night/ early morning is a fact supported by four people's statements and his phone records.
    So you have seen Hackett's phone records for April 30 - May 1, 2010?
    How many phones does he have MCME?

So you have seen Hackett's phone records for April 30 - May 1, 2010?
    How many phones does he have MCME?
    I haven't seen his phone records, but I also haven't seen the sh"t show that phone records connecting him previously to SG, MP, or anyone else directly involved would have caused. That means there are none.

huh? palm to forehead

I haven't seen his phone records, but I also haven't seen the sh"t show that phone records connecting him previously to SG, MP, or anyone else directly involved would have caused. That means there are none.

You have not seen his phone records? and to say just because you have not seen C.P.H phone records,
    does not mean there is not a phone trail to Pak, or Mari or Sherre Gilbert.

"absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

The judge allowed the following to be adjudicated:
    Still allowed to proceed are claims that Hackett misled Gilbert into believing he'd take care of her at his so-called home for wayward girls and that his medical malpractice and other actions led to her eventual death and caused pain and suffering to her and her family.

It’s possible SG may have had contact with lisk but I don’t think she was killed by him .

MCME - how is it you have seen MP and JB phone records?

mcme said:
    06-20-2016 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, do you personally know any of the involved parties? I personally think that too many people are over thinking things and putting too much stock into this Drifter character. He's never been a confirmed guest and like you, I don't trust the NY Post and there's nothing to substantiate any of what they say. I'd imagine if JB wanted to save his ass that day, he already disclosed who if anyone was at his home that day.

mcme response below:

I know some of them casually as neighbors and community members.
    It's not that I don't trust the Post, I read that rag daily. It's the lack of supporting info with the story. Considering how big it would be if there actually was a third person there that night, no other news source dug deeper or corroborated it by adding a name to the mother, police source or "drifter". I feel it was either made up or spoofed to the Post writer who jumped on the chance to be printed, and once nothing could be verified, all other news outlets dropped it as incredible.
    I also believe MP's and JB's stories support one another, including their phone records, and both would jump at the chance to add a third person who's story matched and helped exonerate them.

for the record - JB pled the 5th a couple dozen times during his poly graph
    and pak is a better liar than trump

Because of the way you take apart the quote function, it's a bit tough to see what has been said, but pretty clearly in there I State my opinion and don't ever claim to have seen anyone's phone bill.

mcme said:
    06-20-2016 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Notorious View Post

I also believe MP's and JB's stories support one another, including their phone records, and both would jump at the chance to add a third person who's story matched and helped exonerate them.
    The sentence above is all that matters. I took out the other stuff.

How would you know about Brewer's and Pak's phone records - you are emphatically
    saying that their phone records support each others story.

Your post is from 06-20-2016 09:08 AM
    in the rumor mill thread which is now closed.

Ok, for those with limited reading comprehension, or anyone who can only see what they want vs. what's there, I'll expand a bit.
    Very clearly, it starts with I believe. The reason I believe it the way I stated it is because if there were any discrepancy between the statements of the only two people there that night, or if there was one part of either story that wasn't wholly supported by phone records, the police would have been all over it to find the reason for mismatched stories. They weren't.

Ok, for those with limited reading comprehension, or anyone who can only see what they want vs. what's there, I'll expand a bit.
    Very clearly, it starts with I believe. The reason I believe it the way I stated it is because if there were any discrepancy between the statements of the only two people there that night, or if there was one part of either story that wasn't wholly supported by phone records, the police would have been all over it to find the reason for mismatched stories. They weren't.
    Thank you for clarifying. I know you started with I believe,

I was just wondering how you could even mention the phone records, when you have not seen them,
    and how you could pontifically state that only 2 people were there at Brewers.

You went back and forth with LL6 regarding the drifter.
    Mari, and her camp, as well as SCPD, and the press too, have
    stated that a "drifter" was at Brewers the night Shannan was killed. Now, was it Kato Kaelin?
    oh - oops - he was at O.J.'s house....not Brewers.....

was it you?

I believe -
    is that the same thing as I ASSume?
    Last edited by Scorpio girl; 01-04-2018 at 04:21 PM.

MCME,

You state that MP's and JB's stories support one another, including their phone records.

Now one thing that always concerns me, is when two witnesses have the same story and reinforce each other, especially when the two witnesses have had a chance to speak to one another prior to police interrogation.

In this case since we know that MP and JB were associated with each other, and had spoken to each other before and likely after the disappearance of SG. I would be amazed if their stories did not support each other.

The significant issue is, not the fact what they told the SCPD was consistent, but what they did not tell the police. What I mean is, both MP and JB could have agreed to tell the investigators the same innocent stories, but both likely agreed to keep out incriminating details.

In my opinion the fact that MP and JB have told investigators the same story is really meaningless in proving anybody's innocence.

Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 LastLast