1015 users online (140 members and 875 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1725
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    He would have left because prostitution (and especially pimping) is a criminal act in the U.S. It does not necessarily have to have a sinister meaning, he may have left simply to avoid being asked too many questions about exactly WHY they were there. People in that line of work do NOT like to have to explain themselves to LE.
    Yes what you say is true, but he did return to Oak Beach, when he exposed himself to the questions of LE. If he left to avoid questioning of LE why did he then return to be questioned? See my point, he had to leave to hide something(SG?)

    I agree with you about JB paying for services of SG. However if SG was refusing to give MP his share, you can understand MP's anger.

    I think MP got all the money in the end, IIRC SG's wallet was empty when found.

    MOO

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR View Post
    Yes what you say is true, but he did return to Oak Beach, when he exposed himself to the questions of LE. If he left to avoid questioning of LE why did he then return to be questioned? See my point, he had to leave to hide something(SG?)

    I agree with you about JB paying for services of SG. However if SG was refusing to give MP his share, you can understand MP's anger.

    I think MP got all the money in the end, IIRC SG's wallet was empty when found.

    MOO
    Oh good point about her wallet being possibly empty, we may never know that. I wonder if her family knows or can even state? I am positive that she was paid, escorts do not stay w/o payment. imo I still want to know where are the rest of her belongings that was documented she had with her, grrrr. That alone makes me think she was murdered. If she was not why didn't she have her items or why not return them to the family?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR View Post
    Yes what you say is true, but he did return to Oak Beach, when he exposed himself to the questions of LE. If he left to avoid questioning of LE why did he then return to be questioned? See my point, he had to leave to hide something(SG?)

    I agree with you about JB paying for services of SG. However if SG was refusing to give MP his share, you can understand MP's anger.

    I think MP got all the money in the end, IIRC SG's wallet was empty when found.

    MOO
    Pak had to return because Diaz wanted to know what happened to Gilbert & where she was. And, the missing person report had to be filed.

    and I don't recall any reports about Gilbert's wallet being found "empty."

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post
    Pak had to return because Diaz wanted to know what happened to Gilbert & where she was. And, the missing person report had to be filed.

    and I don't recall any reports about Gilbert's wallet being found "empty."
    I double checked, and I could not find any reports (yet) about money, so either there was no money in the wallet/purse which is my theory or LE is not saying there was.

    No missing person report was filed by MP in Long Island or Suffolk County. Mari filed one in New Jersey, as that was where SG lived. Missing person reports are filed in the locale where the person lived.

    http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/111219923

    MP had a lot of plausible reasons to return to Oak Beach,

    BTW in the timeline on SG by foreigner she does not have MP returning to Oak Beach until May 3. 2010.

    If that is correct, then where was he from 6:00 AM May 1; until the morning of May 3 when he returned with A Diaz?

    Just wondering?

    MOO

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    907
    @ Tugela-

    To your knowledge do escorts expect payment in cash or do you know if they use modern conveniences like credit cards, paypal etc?

    Oops... you did say the John hands over the cash in an envelope beforehand. With that being said, do escorts ever accept payment via credit card or paypal? Do you think it's possible that SG, MBB, ALC, MB, JT and/or MW accepted payment via credit card or paypal?
    Last edited by Dwntwnslim; 02-06-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Add a Paragraph

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Long Island, North of Oak Beach
    Posts
    100
    Pak is def lying about something and what I do not understand is how MP and JB are not being charged with anything, including solicitation and whatever a pimp can be charged with. As far as I am concerned, at this point no one is any more innocent than the next guy because bottom line is Shanan is dead because of someone in OB and with out JB and MP she may actually still be alive!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwntwnslim View Post
    @ Tugela-

    To your knowledge do escorts expect payment in cash or do you know if they use modern conveniences like credit cards, paypal etc?

    Oops... you did say the John hands over the cash in an envelope beforehand. With that being said, do escorts ever accept payment via credit card or paypal? Do you think it's possible that SG, MBB, ALC, MB, JT and/or MW accepted payment via credit card or paypal?
    I knew a guy who was a male prostitute from time to time. I'm pretty sure he always got paid in cash and/or drugs (as he was an addict). I can't imagine them using something that would leave a paper or electronic trail.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Long Island, North of Oak Beach
    Posts
    100
    I do not think I have EVER heard of a working girl/guy receiving anything but cash for services. I mean as far as credit cards, pay pal and all that mess is concerned. What I am actually aware of is the use of "throw away" credit cards, much like the phones that are usually made out to fake people and accounts, and no one really seconds questions the use of these things.
    Anyway, I do know that these cards are used sometimes as payment and so forth, but that is usually more of the working girl taking the cash and putting it on the card herself then actually having a client do it for her.
    Like I said, this method is far fetched, yet it has been heard of and it is probably more commonly used than say a credit card, or pay pal. That of which are both verifiable, but also disputable, therefor causing problems for the worker getting paid up the road when the time comes. Everything done with a worker and a client should be done on a 'no trust' basis. No matter how intimate the moment, never trust. That is why cash is usually the only option. Once you hand over cash there's only 2 ways to get it back, ask for it and take it.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    907
    HOUSTON — They interviewed prospective call girls at a Starbucks, bragging to an undercover police officer that their clients were “people you might see on television.” They charged $250 to $350 per hour, payable by cash, credit card and PayPal.


    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/us/19houston.html

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwntwnslim View Post
    HOUSTON — They interviewed prospective call girls at a Starbucks, bragging to an undercover police officer that their clients were “people you might see on television.” They charged $250 to $350 per hour, payable by cash, credit card and PayPal.


    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/19/us/19houston.html
    Sheesh. Bragging. Traceable payments. No wonder they got busted. Lol. But seriously, I have never been an escort, but I'd have to believe anything other than cash, drugs, or other "presents" is the exception rather than the rule.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    486
    To use a credit card, the escort would have to be set up with a terminal somehow. Taxi drivers will accept credit cards because the dispatcher has the terminal and is in radio contact with the driver, and that is how they can get the credit card payment authorized.

    Some escort services accept credit card payment (pre-payments) through their office. This New York agency for example

    http://newyork.citysearch.com/profil...ofileTab-owner

    I think most of us agree that JB paid SG either in cash or drugs; back to my point, MP would want at least his share; and the cash or drugs appear to be gone from SG's possession.

    LE enforcement needs to focus on MP, I am not sure he is the LISK but I know he was the last to see SG alive, he also had a motive and opportunity.

    Now LE need evidence to lay charges. What kind of evidence?

    **** Was MP seen with SG after he left Oak Beach. (by somebody or by a surveillance camera or traffic camera) Did anybody see him drive out of Oak Beach? Did he stop for gas on the way home?

    **** Has MP said something to somebody and incriminated himself.


    Unfortunately even if MP is responsible the usual forensic evidence will be explained away by the fact MP and SG worked together and traveled in the same vehicle. So it will not be easy.

    MOO

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,272
    Quote Originally Posted by WINDSOR View Post
    I double checked, and I could not find any reports (yet) about money, so either there was no money in the wallet/purse which is my theory or LE is not saying there was.

    No missing person report was filed by MP in Long Island or Suffolk County. Mari filed one in New Jersey, as that was where SG lived. Missing person reports are filed in the locale where the person lived.

    http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbc...NEWS/111219923

    MP had a lot of plausible reasons to return to Oak Beach,

    BTW in the timeline on SG by foreigner she does not have MP returning to Oak Beach until May 3. 2010.

    If that is correct, then where was he from 6:00 AM May 1; until the morning of May 3 when he returned with A Diaz?

    Just wondering?

    MOO
    Diaz did try to file a missing persons report according to this article

    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...e_still_m.html

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    907
    This app and device was available in early 2010. It's called squareup.

    "Square is an electronic payment service, provided by Square Inc. Square allows users in the United States to accept credit cards through their mobile phones, either by swiping the card on the Square device or by manually entering the details on the phone."

    [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_%28application%29"]Square (application) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]


    https://squareup.com/
    Last edited by Dwntwnslim; 02-06-2012 at 09:28 PM.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Long Island, North of Oak Beach
    Posts
    100
    I just want to say I speak from 1st hand knowledge, and from what I see, No REASONABLE PROVIDER would accept any form of payment except cash... Credit is way to unstable.


    Again, I speak from 1st hand knowledge.

    DO NOT judge!
    Last edited by Lilmiss_cantbwrong; 02-06-2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: edit edit edit

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,097
    I agree that MP does not have an honest appeal about him during his on-camera interviews.

    However, bottom line is that the police found merit in his story. According to those who heard the tape of SG's 911 call, MP was the voice of reason. He was the one person who SG could have trusted to get her out of her paranoid delusional state without harm. MP is not a suspect because there is much evidence to support that he tried to help her, he reported her missing, and he searched for her even the next day.

    That does not sound like a guilty person and his polygraph supported the police findings that he is innocent.

    Of course, all of this is mute since there is not a shred of evidence that SG died of anything other than natural causes.

Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA CA: Fox, Michael Age 47
    By raine1212 in forum Unclaimed Persons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
  2. Michael jordan look alike sues Michael
    By laura08 in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:23 PM