973 users online (194 members and 779 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ipad game for...cats?

Okay, so if the kids aren't begging to use it...the cat will? I can't believe how many there are...lol. One even is a red laser dot that goes all over the screen.

Last edited by KateB; 06-08-2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    Okay, so if the kids aren't begging to use it...the cat will? I can't believe how many there are...lol. One even is a red laser dot that goes all over the screen.

iPad Game for Cats: The World's Greatest Video Game (for cats, not humans) - YouTube
    Our Siamese would ruin the screen with her claws! (and love doing so )
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

Talking

OMG that is funny. Thanks.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    That's cute!!!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I would do it in a hot minute...but with 10 cats, it would be hard to teach "share the thing" and it would be feline hell here. And I'll bet a dollar that Gracie would love it, and so would Romi.

But not for this house...too many critters, not enough Ipads (er, none...).

Best-
    Herding Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    I would do it in a hot minute...but with 10 cats, it would be hard to teach "share the thing" and it would be feline hell here. And I'll bet a dollar that Gracie would love it, and so would Romi.

But not for this house...too many critters, not enough Ipads (er, none...).

Best-
    Herding Cats

O/T
    The share thing and cats are strangers. We had a mother/son team of cats that somehow ended up with opposite ends of a large rubber band. It did not end well. * both animals were fine. I just couldn't get across the room fast enough before.... snap. Mamma cat won. She let go first. She was always the smartest of the two.
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

Very cute. My cat, when she was alive, would have loved that! She was a hoot with a laser pen. Would chase it all over the house and try to jump up the walls to catch it.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.