Lisa's parents talk to Kansas City TV Station Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012

DeAnn

Reaction score
They are short interviews but you can watch them yourselves at this link. There are two videos. Look to the right.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16664445/baby-lisas-mom-says-shes-coming-home

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin told KCTV5 Thursday afternoon that they are still looking for her and believe she is still alive.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin spoke a day before their appearance on the Dr. Phil show airs nationally. They say they believe the show will bring exposure to people across the country who might can help bring their daughter home.

"Nobody takes a baby to hurt her," Bradley said. "She's coming home."

Is the local media ban over?

I would just like to note the huge difference in DB's persona and wonder at the cause. This is not meant to be snarky at all. It's just that this polite, soft spoken woman is totally new to me and it would be like ignoring the elephant in the room if no comment were made. For me, this was the biggest enlightment in the video.

I don't know what to make of it. Even JS has made mention that DB has been very polite in the few times he's spoken to her. She's obviously excited for the interview. It's good to see the flyer is still on the door though.

I have *mixed feelings*.

I don't understand the "i don't want to get in trouble" who would she get in trouble with? Dr Phil? The attorneys? Someone is at your door begging for information about your missing child and you shoosh them away?

Would their attorneys or Dr Phil really be mad at them for begging people to watch the show?

They are short interviews but you can watch them yourselves at this link. There are two videos. Look to the right.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16664445/baby-lisas-mom-says-shes-coming-home

The parents of missing baby Lisa Irwin told KCTV5 Thursday afternoon that they are still looking for her and believe she is still alive.

Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin spoke a day before their appearance on the Dr. Phil show airs nationally. They say they believe the show will bring exposure to people across the country who might can help bring their daughter home.

"Nobody takes a baby to hurt her," Bradley said. "She's coming home."

[bbm]

right - looking for her like O.J. was looking for the 'real killer' and like Josh Powell believes Susan is still alive ... :liar: :doh:

I don't understand the "i don't want to get in trouble" who would she get in trouble with? Dr Phil? The attorneys? Someone is at your door begging for information about your missing child and you shoosh them away?

Would their attorneys or Dr Phil really be mad at them for begging people to watch the show?

I thought that comment was odd as well. I'm wondering if they had to sign something w/Dr Phil agreeing not to reveal anything said on the show, and she was afraid she would slip if she gave a longer interview. (That's just a guess. I really have no idea what she meant)

I think this is great. I'm so glad they are getting her story out there again. I'm so glad this forum is getting attention again. I hope they keep it up.

I thought that was really odd too. Then she said something about she had to ask.

I thought that comment was odd as well. I'm wondering if they had to sign something w/Dr Phil agreeing not to reveal anything said on the show, and she was afraid she would slip if she gave a longer interview. (That's just a guess. I really have no idea what she meant)

I would be willing to be that they did have to sign something saying that they would not discuss the interview in detail before it airs.

BREAKING: Jeremy just told reporters that he and Debbie spoke to police today....details to come....

I'm starting to wonder if they finally convinced their attorneys that they didn't do anything to Lisa and are actually trying to find her now?

This is all too bizarre.

A day doesn't go by that I don't think of Lisa, I cry for her often.

"Nobody takes a baby to hurt her," Bradley said

Sorry but that is not true. Look at the numbers of baby's and children taken for 'bad' reasons every year.

imho

BREAKING: Jeremy just told reporters that he and Debbie spoke to police today....details to come....

BBM: Has LE CONFIRMED this ?

JMO ... but I would like to hear this from LE ...

Oh -- and did Deborah and Jeremy sit down and talk to LE "separately" ?

MOO ...

Kansas City Police
kcpolice Kansas City Police
Detectives met w/parents of Lisa Irwin today. Did not learn anything significant but hopeful there will be more meetings in future.
https://twitter.com/#!/kcpolice

BBM: Has LE CONFIRMED this ?

JMO ... but I would like to hear this from LE ...

Oh -- and did Deborah and Jeremy sit down and talk to LE "separately" ?

MOO ...

Confirmed!
@kcpolice Kansas City Police
Detectives met w/parents of Lisa Irwin today. Did not learn anything significant but hopeful there will be more meetings in future.
19 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/#!/kcpolice

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74