899 users online (113 members and 786 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Just for Haleigh February 9, 2009 Still missing

Just for Haleigh Feburary 9, 2009 Still missing

This thread is for Haleigh. It will soon be three long years since that beautiful little Angel went missing on February 9th 2009.

This thread is for us to express how we are feeling about Haleigh, post your prayers, songs and videos.

Please leave the debate, theories and other discussion out of this thread. This one is just for Haleigh, the little princess who brought us all together.

HaLeigh is an angel that has been a part of my life for the past three years, gosh it's hard to believe it's been that long. Since the day she went missing I have prayed, hoped, and prayed some more that she would be found safe.
    HaLeigh was a beautiful young lady that deserved more in life than she got.
    Sweetie, have fun flying with your angel friends. I can only hope one day you will get the justice you deserve.
    Support Our Troops

Thank you so much for the thread GrandmaJ.

I propose a prayer in unison on the 3rd anniversary of the loss of Haleigh.

All of us who have followed her case for the past years are so emotional and connected to this child it is painful to see this new anniversary roll around.

Haliegh was the first missing child case I followed. I have been consumed and saddened daily with her fate.

I will be praying for her return or discovery on the 9th at 8pm and invite all those who want to join me to simply find a moment if you can and ask God to resolve this mystery for all of us who care so deeply and for the peace of knowing that Haleigh is with Him and in peace.

And while we are at our prayers anyway. Let us pray for all missing children and the end to the horror of child abuse.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post

All of us who have followed her case for the past years are so emotional and connected to this child it is painful to see this new anniversary roll around.

Haliegh was the first missing child case I followed. I have been consumed and saddened daily with her fate.

I will be praying for her return or discovery on the 9th at 8pm and invite all those who want to join me to simply find a moment if you can and ask God to resolve this mystery for all of us who care so deeply and for the peace of knowing that Haleigh is with Him and in peace.

And while we are at our prayers anyway. Let us pray for all missing children and the end to the horror of child abuse.
    Beautifully stated Gwen. I pray for Haleigh and for all the missing children. It's very hard to imagine how anyone could harm a child. Children should not go missing.
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gwen View Post

Count me in! I'll join you in prayer at 8 pm on Feb 9th.

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh
    Dearest HaLeigh....not a day goes by that I don't think of you and hope for your return. Your forum is still the first one I check every day hoping that there will be news about you. God Bless you Sweetheart.

"Stop acting like a two-year old".
    Jose Baez to Casey Anthony during jury selection

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Count me in! I'll join you in prayer at 8 pm on Feb 9th.
    You really are a 'peach'.

8pm Eastern Time Febuary 9th. Let us all raise our voices in prayer.
    Admitting I am wrong is not in my nature, being wrong is.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Angry

Feb. 9th, just a few days away. Unbelievable.

Thinking of you, Sweetie.
    © My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Haleigh,

Wow, i can't believe that it has been this long! You are so beautiful and LOVED by so many people.

Count me in on the prayer too!

Where are you sweetie?
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Thank you Kimster. Still praying for little HaLeigh
    "I learned that it is the weak who are cruel, and that gentleness is to be expected only from the strong."~Leo Rosten

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa of Calcutta

"Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Haleigh, I'm so sad for you. You should be spending this Saturday playing and picking on your little brother, like all big sisters do. Little Angel, I'm so sorry you weren't loved and nurtured and taken care of like you should have been. I will never forget you.

Haleigh,

My prayer this month is that the people responsible for your disappearance will be touched by the Grace of God and find it in their hearts to let your mommy and LE know where to find you.

Please bring this precious little angel home. Amen!
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

Our precious little HaLeigh! We will find you, I gotta believe it is God's will. He has brought us all together as we seek the truth.
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

I've been tied up over in Susan Powell's forum. We have two more little guys up in heaven with Haleigh now.

We do have Haleigh on the front page. Let's be sure to join hands on the ninth and pray for our girl to come home.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast