Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
haleigh.jpg

http://photobucket.com/images/haleigh cummings/

This thread is for Haleigh. It will soon be three long years since that beautiful little Angel went missing on February 9th 2009.

This thread is for us to express how we are feeling about Haleigh, post your prayers, songs and videos.

Please leave the debate, theories and other discussion out of this thread. This one is just for Haleigh, the little princess who brought us all together.

:blowkiss:

HaLeigh is an angel that has been a part of my life for the past three years, gosh it's hard to believe it's been that long. Since the day she went missing I have prayed, hoped, and prayed some more that she would be found safe.
HaLeigh was a beautiful young lady that deserved more in life than she got.
Sweetie, have fun flying with your angel friends. I can only hope one day you will get the justice you deserve.

Thank you so much for the thread GrandmaJ.

I propose a prayer in unison on the 3rd anniversary of the loss of Haleigh.

All of us who have followed her case for the past years are so emotional and connected to this child it is painful to see this new anniversary roll around.

Haliegh was the first missing child case I followed. I have been consumed and saddened daily with her fate.

I will be praying for her return or discovery on the 9th at 8pm and invite all those who want to join me to simply find a moment if you can and ask God to resolve this mystery for all of us who care so deeply and for the peace of knowing that Haleigh is with Him and in peace.

And while we are at our prayers anyway. Let us pray for all missing children and the end to the horror of child abuse.

All of us who have followed her case for the past years are so emotional and connected to this child it is painful to see this new anniversary roll around.

Haliegh was the first missing child case I followed. I have been consumed and saddened daily with her fate.

I will be praying for her return or discovery on the 9th at 8pm and invite all those who want to join me to simply find a moment if you can and ask God to resolve this mystery for all of us who care so deeply and for the peace of knowing that Haleigh is with Him and in peace.

And while we are at our prayers anyway. Let us pray for all missing children and the end to the horror of child abuse.

Beautifully stated Gwen. I pray for Haleigh and for all the missing children. It's very hard to imagine how anyone could harm a child. Children should not go missing.

Count me in! I'll join you in prayer at 8 pm on Feb 9th.

Dearest HaLeigh....not a day goes by that I don't think of you and hope for your return. Your forum is still the first one I check every day hoping that there will be news about you. God Bless you Sweetheart. :grouphug: :blowkiss:

Count me in! I'll join you in prayer at 8 pm on Feb 9th.

You really are a 'peach'.

8pm Eastern Time Febuary 9th. Let us all raise our voices in prayer.

Feb. 9th, just a few days away. Unbelievable.

Thinking of you, Sweetie.

Haleigh,

Wow, i can't believe that it has been this long! You are so beautiful and LOVED by so many people.

Count me in on the prayer too!

Where are you sweetie?

Haleigh, I'm so sad for you. You should be spending this Saturday playing and picking on your little brother, like all big sisters do. Little Angel, I'm so sorry you weren't loved and nurtured and taken care of like you should have been. I will never forget you.

Haleigh,

My prayer this month is that the people responsible for your disappearance will be touched by the Grace of God and find it in their hearts to let your mommy and LE know where to find you.

Please bring this precious little angel home. Amen!

Our precious little HaLeigh! We will find you, I gotta believe it is God's will. He has brought us all together as we seek the truth.

I've been tied up over in Susan Powell's forum. We have two more little guys up in heaven with Haleigh now. :tears:

We do have Haleigh on the front page. Let's be sure to join hands on the ninth and pray for our girl to come home. :rose:

I've been tied up over in Susan Powell's forum. We have two more little guys up in heaven with Haleigh now. :tears:

We do have Haleigh on the front page. Let's be sure to join hands on the ninth and pray for our girl to come home. :rose:

Thank you so much for starting this thread. It was thoughtful, considerate and kind, as you are Kimster. I really, really pray that a miracle will happen and she will be sent home to us tomorrow. :heartbeat:

I keep seeing February 9 here as HaLeigh's abduction date.
All the news articles report the early morning hours of the 10th (3AM)
Just sayin' :)

Thank you so much for starting this thread. It was thoughtful, considerate and kind, as you are Kimster. I really, really pray that a miracle will happen and she will be sent home to us tomorrow. :heartbeat:

Wanna know a secret? Gram started the thread and used one of my old posts.

She is so sweet and makes me look good. :D

:grouphug: Hugs to all of you who love Haleigh!

Wanna know a secret? Gram started the thread and used one of my old posts.

She is so sweet and makes me look good. :D

:grouphug: Hugs to all of you who love Haleigh!

Aww, Well God bless her as well.

I cannot believe it's been three years and she's no closer to coming home than she was on the 10th day of February 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah