1057 users online (215 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I do NOT believe MC is the last one to see HC AND have serious doubts the demise of HC occurred at 202 GL due to subsequent searches that have taken place. I wonder if any evidence of a homicide even exists, and it is nothing more than LE's "logical conclusion" to explain her disappearance and/or their lack of locating her (dead or alive).
    Like JayceeD, no evidence of death was ever found because there was NONE - I suspect there were LE officials that also believed her disappearance to be a "homicide"
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

A heartfelt thanks to all the wonderful posts remembering Haleigh. I still read her threads a LOT. She never strays far from my thoughts. As I think of her and the ability someone had to "disappear" her so easily, as I see the progression of children "disappearing" so easily with only the odd solve~I realize we've hit, in my mind, The End of the Innocence.

Remember when the days were long
    And rolled beneath a deep blue sky
    Didn't have a care in the world
    With mommy and daddy standing by
    When "happily ever after" fails
    And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales
    The lawyers dwell on small details
    Since daddy had to fly....

Don Henley - The End Of The Innocence - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 04-21-2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    As I walk through this wicked world, searchin' for light in the darkness of insanity. I ask myself--Is all hope lost? Is there only pain and hatred, and misery? And each time I feel like this inside, There's one thing I wanna know: What's so funny 'bout peace love & understanding? Nick Lowe

HALEIGH, LISA, ALIAYAH & ALL THE MISSING NEED US

Family holds vigil for Haleigh Cummings

WELAKA, Fla. -- Three years after little Haleigh Cummings disappeared her family is staying hopeful.

"We believe she's out there," step great-grandmother Barbie Squires said.

video included

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...vnlvIl3Vg.cspx
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    Family holds vigil for Haleigh Cummings

WELAKA, Fla. -- Three years after little Haleigh Cummings disappeared her family is staying hopeful.

"We believe she's out there," step great-grandmother Barbie Squires said.

video included

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content...vnlvIl3Vg.cspx
    Questions here...Who is Barbie Squires and wasn't Annette S married to a Squires? Is Kerry Brown and Steve Brown one and the same?
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Questions here...Who is Barbie Squires and wasn't Annette S married to a Squires? Is Kerry Brown and Steve Brown one and the same?
    Barbie is Teresa's step-mother. So, yes, Annette was once married to Barbie's husband.

Also, Kerry Brown is the same as Steve Brown. I believe his full name is Steven Kerry Brown.

Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

After three years Haleigh's family still waiting

Mother and grandmother reflect on 3 years without Haleigh

The little girl disappeared from her home in Satsuma the night of February 9, 2009.

Since that time her paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, says life has been near impossible.

"I can't tell you how hard it is to get up everyday and hope that it's the day Haleigh comes home," Neves said.

She appeared early Thursday morning on The Morning Show from a home where a large sign featuring two pictures of Haleigh is prominent.

Neves and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, are adamant in their belief the girl, who was five when she disappeared, is still alive.

"I have my faith and that's what gets me by," Sheffield said in front of the home she shares with Neves.

video at link, too

http://www.news4jax.com/news/After-t...e/-/index.html
    Crystal lives with Teresa? I've clearly been out of the loop!

Holding Out Hope: Family's vigil marks anniversary of her disappearance

WELAKA - Friends and loved ones packed into a Fourth Avenue home Friday night to keep the missing, now-8-year-old Haleigh Cummings' name and face known and remembered.

The home, belonging to Haleigh's great-grandmother Annette Sykes, has been the site for multiple prayer vigils since the little girl disappeared three years ago in Satsuma.

much more at link

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/arti...ews/news01.txt
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

Gracenote is offline We know that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord.

WELAKA - Friends and loved ones packed into a Fourth Avenue home Friday night to keep the missing, now-8-year-old Haleigh Cummings' name and face known and remembered.

The home, belonging to Haleigh's great-grandmother Annette Sykes, has been the site for multiple prayer vigils since the little girl disappeared three years ago in Satsuma.

much more at link

Thank you for posting. Sad.

Adji, you are not forgotten and you are loved.

much more at link

Interesting....

"You may not be born into our family, but Haleigh's disappearance made you part of our family," she said. "Then Jamie (Watts) walked in through the door with two men wearing vests that said 'Children's Rescue.'"
    Neves said she woke up crying because the men were not there to tell her they had Haleigh.

So once again Jamie Watts is in attendance and is in Teresa's dreams too.. BTW.. Isn't he the owner of Watts Funeral Home and Crematorium? JMHO
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    BBM

Is this correct? If so I hadn't heard, must have been MIA.
    I think the reporter made a mistake about Crystal Sheffield living with TN .
    TN has a daughter named Crystal .

Quote Originally Posted by JSV View Post
    I think the reporter made a mistake about Crystal Sheffield living with TN .
    TN has a daughter named Crystal .
    My understanding from what has been posted here on WS by those who seem to be in the know is Crystal, Jr, and Baby C are NOW living in Annette Sykes' house..JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    My understanding from what has been posted here on WS by those who seem to be in the know is Crystal, Jr, and Baby C are NOW living in Annette Sykes' house..JMHO
    R.E.A.L.L.Y.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7