02-03-2012, 02:08 AM #1Former Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
TX - Jack Alan Hamons, 28, Fort Worth, 1 July 1989
Missing since July 1, 1989 from Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing/Involuntary
- Date Of Birth: November 28, 1960
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 28 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'8"; 155 - 160 pounds
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; blue/hazel eyes.
- Marks, Scars, Tattoos: Hamons has a scar shaped like a backward "L" on his right cheek. He has a self-made tattoo of "J O" on his left arm.
- Clothing: Last seen wearing a black short sleeve T-shirt, cut off blue jeans and white tennis shoes.
- Other: DNA available
Hamons helped his sister move into a residence in the area of Willow Springs and Hicks Road in Tarrant County, Texas in July 1989. His sister was the last person to see Hamons; he disappeared after helping her relocate and has never been heard from again.
Doe Network - http://doenetwork.org/cases/201dmtx.html
Charley Project - http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/hamons_jack.html
04-24-2013, 06:24 PM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
By Cubby in forum 1970's MissingReplies: 351Last Post: 10-06-2016, 04:15 PM
By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A ProfileReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2010, 11:57 PM
By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A ProfileReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2010, 03:26 AM
By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A ProfileReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:34 AM
By emma l in forum 1970's MissingReplies: 507Last Post: 03-17-2010, 04:37 AM