GUILTY NC - Hysen Sherifi & 2 others for trying to hire hitman, Raleigh, 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Female school administrator charged 'over plot to BEHEAD witnesses against would-be terrorist' (Daily Mail)
A female school administrator has been held for her alleged part in plot to hire a hit man to behead three witnesses against a would-be terrorist.

Nevine Aly Elshiekh was arrested last month after FBI agents traced her to an informant posing as a hitman.

The 46-year-old divorcee who worked at Sterling Montessori Academy, a charter school in Morrisville, North Carolina, allegedly delivered the names of those to be murdered and a $750 deposit for the initial kill.
---
The plot to behead three witnesses was allegedly led by Hysen Sherifi, a Kosovan native who was sentenced last month to 45 years in prison as part of a home grown terrorist ring.
---
much more of this convoluted tale, and with pictures of its main characters, at DM link above

she and her "friends" are scary looking.

but ... but he made her bracelets in prison - surely that's enough to make any woman conspire to murder ~sigh~

The below linked article includes a video news clip, fwiw. This woman has many supporters from the local Muslim community. I wonder how long it will take these people to realize this woman is not what she seemed and has betrayed them? Even her own dad doesn't profess her innocence. I think he just doesn't know. He wants to believe she wouldn't do this, but he has faith in our judicial system too. Poor man. :(

Scary thing in all this, there was a construction guy or building contractor. I'm wondering if he did contract work with Quantico? You do realize, one of their targets was Quantico in the original terrorism plot? Just imagine if they'd managed to pull that off! OMGoodness! The heart of our federal LE training center. :eek:

Sad that there now must be a number of parents of children that attended the school she was an administrator of are wondering how safe their children's learning environment really is. I'm sure the school had no clue, but still, this effects everyone.

Glad they were able to uncover this alleged plot in time to prevent it. I don't know if these guys in prison will ever learn that their fellow prisoners cannot be trusted. Why the heck to they think they're there in the first place?! :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/04/beheading-plot-nevine-aly-elshiekh_n_1255000.html

Beheading Plot Suspect, Nevine Aly Elshiekh, Was A Dedicated Teacher, Father Says

From May 2013:

http://www.wral.com/triangle-terrorist-gets-life-sentence-in-beheading-plot/12433614/

A convicted Triangle terrorist was sentenced Friday to life in prison on charges that he plotted to kill government witnesses who testified against him in his 2011 trial. Meanwhile, two others convicted in the case received sentences far less than the 10-year maximum they faced.

Authorities said Hysen Sherifi, 29, enlisted the help of his younger brother and a female friend to pay a hit man to carry out the killings against three witnesses and three law enforcement officers...

Elshiekh's attorneys requested a two-year sentence, but prosecutors said she should receive six to seven years in prison. U.S. District Judge Earl Britt sentenced her to 3½ years... Like Elshiekh, Shkumbin Sherifi sought a two-year sentence. Prosecutors agreed that he helped connect the dots for investigators in the case, but they asked for a five- to six-year sentence. Britt sentenced him to three years in prison.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back