Identified! FL - Miami, WhtMale UP8931, 60-70, in canal, May'11 - Name not found

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
He had died days before being found floating in the canal at SW 296 St and 162 Ave.
Weight (pounds) 124, Measured
Height (inches) 65, Measured
Gray hair and a mustache.
Tattoos: Right arm: Heart with an arrow, followed by the letters "R*E*"; Right forearm: Jaguar head (?) with a collar that reads "love" and three leaves sticking out from other side; Left arm: Written horizontally "TEAMO" and vertically "ARACELLY"; Left forearm: A bird with envelope in its beak.

Foreign objects: 4 EKG Pads on Chest

Dentals: both antemortem and postmortem loss

Maroon Guaybera Shirt, red and white hospital socks
New Balance Sneakers

I'm going to guess "TEAMO" is "TE AMO" or "I love you" and the meaning is "I love you Aracelly" So perhaps she had a daughter or sister or even grandchild named Aracelly.

I hope they checked with the hospitals right after he was found, although he wouldn't have necessarily given his real name there ... but if he did, seems those tattoos would be easily remembered

4 EKG pads on his chest indicate to me he hadn't been feeling well. And don't you have to have been somewhere for care to get those?

I hope they checked with the hospitals right after he was found, although he wouldn't have necessarily given his real name there ... but if he did, seems those tattoos would be easily remembered

Cuban or Latin American illegal?

This seemed solvable. There are 7 Aracellys listed on Linked In in the Miami area. One of whom is a in the medical field. Could explain the EKG pads...

And I wonder if the bird with the envelope tattoo indicates he was a carrier pigeon enthusiast and if checking pigeon clubs in FL may lead to a lead.

Images have been uploaded now:

There is also a photo of the tattoos and not previously mentioned, he had a tattoo "B.C."

I was looking at him earlier and was tempted to put him up. I do see some similarities, but I decided to pass on it.

creciun_peter.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/creciun_peter.html

From Ms. Boyd -

Peter Creciun has not been ruled out as possible being NamUs UP#89311. The unidentified person has several identifiers (tattoos) I will make contact with Broward Sheriff’s Office reference additional information and identifiers.
Thanks for your information.

Sandra R. Boyd

Another follow-up, re: Peter Creciun as a potential match - from Ms. Boyd.

I contacted Broward Sheriff’s Office reference this missing person and was informed that fingerprints are available at BSO. I contacted our fingerprint department at MDPD and requested that the fingerprints be compared against the missing person. BSO sent a copy of (MP) Peter Creciun fingerprints to MDPD and they were compared against our unidentified person and are not a match.

Thanks you for your assistance
Sandra R. Boyd

4 EKG pads on his chest indicate to me he hadn't been feeling well. And don't you have to have been somewhere for care to get those?

You do, but you can get that kind of testing in a doctor's office or clinic. He could have died on his way home from an office visit, or lived in that area (or upstream from it) and fell into the canal while having a heart attack, maybe?

I think this is the location where they found the body: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=SW+2...sure+City,+Miami-Dade,+Florida+33033&t=m&z=15

It's right off the Dixie Highway (US1) in Leisure City; 296th is a major cross street.

Another follow-up, re: Peter Creciun as a potential match - from Ms. Boyd.

I contacted Broward Sheriff’s Office reference this missing person and was informed that fingerprints are available at BSO. I contacted our fingerprint department at MDPD and requested that the fingerprints be compared against the missing person. BSO sent a copy of (MP) Peter Creciun fingerprints to MDPD and they were compared against our unidentified person and are not a match.

Thanks you for your assistance
Sandra R. Boyd

Good afternoon Sandra. I am Peter Creciun's niece/God daughter, and the family has been trying to find him for years. Are there any updates at all on his whereabouts?

Sincerely,
Melissa M. Creciun

Good afternoon. Peter Creciun is my uncle/God Father and if you are able to share them, may I please see any pictures related to his case?

Sincerely,
Melissa M. Creciun
Hatfield, PA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member