Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    I have no words... Praying for Susan's family and everybody who loved those children.

What a tragedy. I can't believe this. I want this to be a bad dream.

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Quote Originally Posted by melissasmom View Post
    Oh no! I can't believe it, those poor boys. And the Coxes.

I didn't realize the visitations were occuring at Josh's house, I guess I assumed it was at a neutral location.
    I didn't either. What a mistake. The kids didn't stand a chance. I have to say I am not at all surprised. I expected him to kill himself. I didn't know he would have control of their visitation area. My heart breaks...
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Apples2Apples View Post
    from your link

According to brother-in-law Kirk Graves, Powell was killed. Price County Sheriff's Office in WA confirm death.
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

***** NOW we know who joshie really is! That PO* I hope there is more fire where he is now. Susan's babies are with her now.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

I'm so damn mad.

And very upset.

This is EXACTLY WHY kids should NOT BE allowed to be around MURDER SUSPECTS! I don't care about the suspect's damn "RIGHTS"!!!

I need to stop typing because I'm not setting a very good example. I'm SO MAD!

8. The Following 321 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

2goldfish, 5CentsWorth, 8paws, Ada, adonicawolf, AdoraBlue, Aedrys, ahi, Alcina, Alisha8191, all4justice, alwayslooking, amm, Amster, Anadarko, Anakerie, angeleleven, Angelonline, AngelWings444, AnonymousD, Aqua, archenemy toenail, AvalonBlue, azmama, b4e, badhorsie, badme102, bammy, Bearcat109, BeBeBru, Belinda, bessie, Bewildered, BFTnative, Blondie in Spokane, Blue_Dolphin308, boomer, bowler, Boytwnmom, brandi, Bravo, Breathe, Breazy, Bree0372, butwhatif?, byo, Calliboo, CarmelEyesD, CarolAnn, Carolina Girl, CarolinaMoon, CaS, Cat Lady, CCup, cece5300, cecybeans, CementPond, chantal8991, ChasingMoxie, Cher352, Cherry Baby, christee, clannad, cleo612, cocomod, Coldpizza, csziggy, Cubby, Dafne, DairyGirl, daisy.faithfull, Darcyline, davehead21, Dawnmarie, debloree, deelytful1, distracted 1976, dog.gone.cute, DolphinsByTheSea, Donjeta, donnam, dovebar, Dum-Dum Sucker, E's mommy, easttexas, elfie, Elisaa444, Emma Peel, ERRN1313, Evanesco, fearless, flourish, forgetmenot, Foxy Loxy, fran, francie, Frigga, froggierintexas, galvino, GannyP, GarAndTeed, Gardenlady, Gia, gitana1, gm8549, goldie finch, gramcracker, grammaof52000, grayjay, Guinevere, gwenabob, Gypsy Road, Hamsterdance, harleysnana, Harmony2, Heebie Jeebie, hisjerseygirl, Hopeful One, indicat, Indy Anna, Inspector Gidget, Irish_Eyes, IWillDare, Jacie Estes, James Vic, Janeumayer, JBmom, JDzWife, JenniferTx, Jetaime, JLMcKenna83, jmarple, JSR, Juno, justthinkin, Kateyes, KBH5, KBL100, kitty, KKazoo87, Kristie, ksnurse, KT Can, LadyL, LadyLuck, ladyofthelake, LaLaw2000, LambChop, Lato, LCoastMom, LietKynes, LinasK, lisalei321, ljczec, LNL, LolaMoon08, Lucid, LydiaDeetz, maedlamsmom, MagnoliaMom, mahmoo, maima, Malini2001, Mamabear1963, marlame, marynice, Melanie, menmo, Michigirl, michmi, mimi56, minor4th, missadrienne, mitzi, Miziree, Mjskit, mollymil23, MomCat, momshrink, momtective, montana_16, Mosby, Ms.Heather, MsFacetious, my2sense, Mystic, my_tee_mouse, Nandee63, nannymo, nervous_nellie, Nikki 01, Niner, NocturnalLady, noexplanation, NonnaB, NoraEltrain, noZme, nursebeeme, nurselady, octobermoon, ohiogirl, Openmyeyes, Ozarka, PalmettoGirl, pam2u4u, pamelahl1, panthera, passionflower, Paulette, Peazzzer, Peepers, peeples, Peliman, Penelope, perhaps, pharmchick, PI4Ward, pistolina, PMLsmom, Pocono Sleuther, PoppyH, Quiche, rachelle, Ransom, Reader, Reality Orlando, Reckless, Rhyme & Reason, rileysmom, Robyn623, rosemary, RoseRed, RoseTree, RR0004, ruthieroo, sadnpod, Sailor Bug, SailorMoon, Samigirl28, Sammiejam, sarah7855, Sassygerl, scandi, Scarlet2, SchoolgirlShamus, Sha, Shadow5618, Shear22, Shelby1, sherbetjello, SkyBlueWaters, smart blonde, snowshuze, Sooner Fan#1, southerncat, southern_scout, spamelope, spcagrl, spicedtea, sreshowtime, Starry Night, Static Cling, Steely Dan, Storm, Stripehaven, suekensr, sunsetbeach, suzanne m, suzihawk, SyraKelly, T4Tide, taagean, taffy, Talison, TallCoolOne, tarabull, teacher 3, teddiebear1955, TexasGiGi, TexasLori, tezi, TGIRecovered, theBritster, thefragile7393, thumbtack, TigerBalm, tlcya, TobyWong*, TorisMom003, Trident, trigger, Truth Prevails, truthsleuth, TrY, Tulessa, Turnadot, twomanywords, twzzlrgirl, TXredhead178, UFO, Velouria, waltzingmatilda, Wanting2Help, watcher9, watchinginky, websurfer, Wescott, WideOpen, willow, Willow57, Woe.be.gone, wonderllama, x_files, Yellow Rose, yellowlab, yllek, ynotdivein, Yoda, zoomama, zoomom, ~greeneyedgirl~

Just confirmed on our local news in utah, josh and his two sons killed. Oh my heart aches for the Cox family.

Oh my god. Reading this I feel literally sick to my stomach. WHY was he allowed to have them at the house??!!

Those poor kids...and the Coxes.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

I am just sick!!!!!! My heart breaks for the Coxes. I can't believe he was allowed supervised visits at his home. So wrong!

Praying for the Pierce County Sheriffs on the scene as well.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    I'm so damn mad.

And very upset.

This is EXACTLY WHY kids should NOT BE allowed to be around MURDER SUSPECTS! I don't care about the suspect's damn "RIGHTS"!!!

I need to stop typing because I'm not setting a very good example. I'm SO MAD!
    Thank you Kimster. I am so mad I can hardly type. You said what I wanted to say.

Adult, 2 children killed in explosion at Josh Powell home

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/E...138746774.html
    Justice for Caylee

"We have a different stage. We have the same actress," Sheaffer said.

Now my eyes are watering up. We've had Mr. Cox and dear Kirstie on the radio show, you guys. They are so sweet and kind and have waited so long for justice. Oh man, this is beyond our worst nightmare!

15. The Following 136 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

This makes me so angry!!!!! I don't know what to say, but I pray for the grandparents, this is just horrible!!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´ ¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.• (¸.•´¸¸.•¨¯`•.¸¸.♥
    ♥ forever in our hearts♥ TO HONOR CAYLEE'S MEMORY.... R.I.P. Baby girl Fly with Angels

There was no Justice for Caylee

Police: Explosion kills Josh Powell, his two sons
    http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53...osion.html.csp

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast