Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Please leave your messages for Susan Cox's family and friend's here.

I'm sure in the coming days and months a thread like this will help them even if it helps just a little bit.

To the Cox Family, Kiirsi Hellewell, and all of those whom loved Susan and her boys,

I wish I had the answers. I wish I had the magic words to make your pain go away. Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss.

Please know there is a world wide community mourning with you and will be here for you whenever you need anything.

Websleuths is here to help. Just ask and we will do whatever we can to help ease your pain.

May Susan, Charlie, and Braden rest in peace.

Sincerely,

Tricia Griffith
Co-owner/Websleuths.com

My heart breaks for you. There are no words that I could say that would ease your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I just learned of your loss a little bit ago. I'm so sorry for your additional losses of the boys. I wish you peace and answers, and may Susan be found. I hope there is something that Josh's father can be charged with... My condolences.:rose::rose::rose:

I am so sorry this had to happen to your beautiful daughter and her little sons. I have no words to say that can comfort you other than those little ones are with their mother now wrapped in the arms of Jesus.

I wish I had words of comfort, but know that I am praying for all of you. May you find peace knowing the boys are with their mother right now.

Blessings,

Melanie

I don't know of anything I could say to make it better. I am deeply saddened by what happened to your family. May god be with you.

To the Coxes and the Graves, Debbie and Kiirsi; we are weeping with you tonight. Susan is with her boys tonight and that should give us all strength. Mitakuye Oyasin.

Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft star-shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there; I did not die.

[Mary Frye]
~~~~
When there are funeral arrangements for the boys will someone post them please, we want to send flowers to the boys.

I am so sorry this happened to you..I am praying for Peace that surpasses all human understanding for you,and everyone that Loved Susan , and the boys,and strength for your family..We all love you !!!

I am physically sick right now over this. He was pure evil. My condolences to all who loved Susan and her beautiful children! But, we know the boys are with her in heaven, Where he cannot hurt them anymore. May God bless those who will now have to continue on without them. Especially her parents, who have to be in so much pain right now. So very sad.:cry::cry::cry:

I don't think there's anything I can say that will ease your pain, but I can tell you that a lot of people hurt for you. Your daughter is re-united with her kids now and that's the best thing to come out of all of this.

This is the most heartbreaking news. :(
I am so sorry, I have no words for the pain you are in.
Please, please, please know that all of you will be in our prayers tonite.

Cox Family,
There are no words to express how sorry I am for you loss. I wish I could take some of this pain away from you and it's my most sincere prayer that you can find comfort in the Savior and the knowledge that you will one day be reunited with your lovely daughter and grandsons who have touched so many lives. Your family has handled everything with the utmost grace and example and I just want you to know how loved you all are.

My Prayers to you and all who have lost so much,
Julie

My heart is aching right now for your family. May God shine down on your family in this time of tragedy and bless you with the strength to go on and be a voice for Susan and her two beautiful babies.......

Kiirsi, I am so sorry! :tears: You tried so hard to protect the boys for Susan. I'm sure she is very thankful and now she has them in her arms. :heartluv:

To the Cox family: You are in my prayers! :praying: Lean on the Lord and He will carry you with His amazing grace.

To everyone else who loves Susan and the boys: My heart and prayers to all of you too! I am soooo sorry for your loss! :(

My prayers and condolences go out to the Cox family and all who have been affected by this terrible tragedy.

To the Cox family -

Words cannot express the sadness I feel for all of you tonight. The only consolation I can find in my heart to express to you is that Susan is now holding her two precious boys in her arms once again, never to be separated.

May your faith in God sustain you through this most difficult time.

Rest in Peace, Susan, Charlie and Braden
:rose: :rose: :rose:

I can't even say how sorry I am to hear this. It sure puts what's important in perspective for me. My deepest sympathy to Susan's family.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Cox family, the Graves, Debbie and Kiirsi. My heart breaks for all that you have suffered.

May Susan, Charlie, and Braden rest in peace.

My prayer for all of those who loved and cherished Susan and her boys is for peace in your heart and minds. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. May they rest now - together with our Father in Heaven.

Blessings. Know that you have the Nation and the World Hoping that you can find solace. May the Gods bless you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back