Possible pending arrest in the near future?! Steven Powell discussion

Will SP's lawyers allow him to talk to investigators?

Has there been a report that JP was in contact with his father at all in the days leading to the evil event? I'm wondering if there was a conversation between the two of them and if SP knew what was about to occur.

I also wonder about SP's possible involvement in Susan's disappearance. I do believe that he knows what happened to her, but not sure if he actually met JP that night. Either the boys didn't mention it, or LE is keeping that under wraps for now.

Nielsen vowed his department would continue investigating Susan Powell’s disappearance. He said he hopes someone who was afraid to speak when Josh Powell was alive will come forward, and he didn’t rule out charging someone as an accomplice in Susan Powell’s disappearance or death.When asked if Josh Powell’s father, Steve Powell, might be an accomplice, Nielsen replied, "Absolutely."
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53458158-78/powell-josh-police-nielsen.html.csp

Steven Powell now named as Person of Interest

Steven Powell has now been named a person of interest in the disappearance of Susan Powell, according to Seattle's Q13 FOX News, which reports that he was not overly emotional when he heard the news of the explosion, and has been uncooperative with Pierce County deputies. He is currently on suicide watch

http://gma.yahoo.com/josh-powells-final-message-am-not-able-live-092354999--abc-news.html

Well, we sure didn't see this coming....... /sarcasm.

Can we join in the suicide watch? <evil grin>

Is there a final e-mail from joshie for daddy? It would be in an account that he knew daddy could retreive at some time. IF daddy is the puppetmaster , then joshie would want that final approval. I hope it is out there and they find it.

As for daddy; let WA LE take a page from the jurisdiction that put the man in solitary confinement for 2 years and lost him.

Is there a final e-mail from joshie for daddy? It would be in an account that he knew daddy could retreive at some time. IF daddy is the puppetmaster , then joshie would want that final approval. I hope it is out there and they find it.

As for daddy; let WA LE take a page from the jurisdiction that put the man in solitary confnemnet for 2 years and lost him.
bbm: I wouldn't be surprised to hear in the coming days that a paper letter is confiscated at the prison

:twocents:

:innocent: This might be a "dumb" question ... but was Josh visiting daddy dearest in jail ?

And if JP was visiting him, when was the last time he went to see him ?

TIA !

:innocent: This might be a "dumb" question ... but was Josh visiting daddy dearest in jail ?

And if JP was visiting him, when was the last time he went to see him ?

TIA !

It's not dumb at all! I want to know the exact same thing! Hopefully one of the reporters is reading here and will ask someone who knows and report on it.

It's not dumb at all! I want to know the exact same thing! Hopefully one of the reporters is reading here and will ask someone who knows and report on it.

Thank You !

:waitasec: I guess I will be surprised if he was not visiting daddy.

:waitasec:

Did he send any letters or make any phone calls to his father? I believe the phone calls are recorded, are they not?

I don't understand how a person could not be overly emotional about his son and grandsons deaths. Could S have known about J's plan before hand?

imho

Did he send any letters or make any phone calls to his father? I believe the phone calls are recorded, are they not?

Yes they are, and the mail is monitored. Especially with a missing person/murder/child *advertiser censored* case going on.

This may have been answererd and I missed it.

The picture of the woman's torso with the saber that they found at Josh's. When they say torso, do they literally mean it was headless? And was the saber internal or was it just lying on the torso? Sorry for being graphic. tia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back