I can't believe I missed this. This story really troubles me as I have a grandchild in this school district.

Walnut Creek [CA] School Custodian Pleads Not Guilty To Molestation
January 20, 2012

"A Walnut Creek school janitor arrested last month for allegedly molesting two boys pleaded not guilty to 20 felony child molestation counts Thursday after police found three more victims in the case, authorities said.

Deputy District Attorney Ryan Wagner said prosecutors filed ten of those charges against 44-year-old John Astor this week in connection with the three additional victims who told police the Walnut Creek man had molested them when they were under 14 years old...."

More at link

And an earlier story and video:

Janitor's arrest raises questions throughout district
December 27, 2012

"In the East Bay there is a stunning revelation for parents. They just found out that a custodian, arrested on child molestation charges, worked at several schools. Now, police want to know if any more students might be victims. One parent instantly recognized the man in a photo as the custodian at Cambridge Elementary School in Concord. John Astor, 44, is now facing molestation charges with a child under 14.

One parent says it is time for an open discussion with his son, especially after the boy told us the custodian used to offer candy to him and his friends at school...."

More at link

Mr. Astor is one scary looking guy.