State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-7-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I hope they DO have Godwin testify. He's a horrible witness from what I've seen in the past. It would be wonderful to see the cross on that one.

My husband told me yesterday to alert him when the *advertiser censored* testify. He wants to see Money and Sowerby's performances this time around. :floorlaugh:

AHA!

A segment of 911 call WAS left out... just as I said last night! This was due to HC being "computer challenged."

Now who was it who insisted nothing had been left out last night????

They are going to REPLAY the entire 911 call again. woot!

Nope the daddy did it part is still cut out :banghead:

Meredith says, after she is outside: "I think she's [the child] saying that there was somebody in the house"

Meredith looked after the child for over a year and would be in a good position to understand what she was saying. I see no reason to assume that the child would say "someone" if she meant "her father".

I heard Cassidy say something about Daddy, but the dumb dispatcher kept interrupting with his "calm down Meredith" babble. Meredith was asking Cassidy if anyone had been there and the dispatcher cut her off....

Bringing this forward from the last thread ...

Oh I'm doing the same thing.....just not in this thread. I'm just more biased with this case. But keep up with your questioning of things. It's making the threads worthy of reading.

And if I'm reading things correctly, you feel he is most likely guilty, but have an issue with the evidence and the lack of evidence. Right?

That's true. Given the irregularities with the forensic lab and the selective inclusion/exclusion of evidence, I'm skeptical, but at the same time my gut feeling hasn't changed. I want to see the evidence pared down to facts, not facts with a twist.

It's good that the prosecution has visuals, but at this point I'm wondering if they're overdoing it ... too many pictures, not enough information.

It's good that the prosecution has visuals, but at this point I'm wondering if they're overdoing it ... too many pictures, not enough information.

Every picture is filled with information for the jurors who have never seen photos of the inside of the house.

I love seeing the pictures. It was so annoying last time watching the side of that TV and not seeing things on the big screen. I also am hearing fewer ummms from BH.

AHA!

A segment of 911 call WAS left out... just as I said last night! This was due to HC being "computer challenged."

Now who was it who insisted nothing had been left out last night????

They are going to REPLAY the entire 911 call again. woot!

Have they replayed it yet? I knew they left something out. I didn't hear the 'bandages' clearly like I did before.

Just caught a close up of Jason Young. He does not appear to have that big vein sticking out on his head this time like last. Interesting.

Just caught a close up of Jason Young. He does not appear to have that big vein sticking out on his head this time like last. Interesting.

I imagine being out on bail makes his life a lot easier right now. Hopefully that only lasts another month or so.

I imagine being out on bail makes his life a lot easier right now. Hopefully that only lasts another month or so.

Yeah I would say that could make a difference. Looks as if he has gained some weight also.

He appears to be more engaged this time too.

I would guess at this point his stress level would be about the same.

The trial is being shown LIVE on TTV, (old ctv station)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah