912 users online (169 members and 743 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Cause of Death-Charles and Braden Powell. **Warning-Graphic Thread**

This is for discussion of the additional injuries suffered by the Powell boys and why they might have been inflicted.

Developing Story Here
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

My guess is the injuries were inflicted to incapacitate the children so they couldn't try to escape the fire (however small chance of that was). This appears to be a very well planned murder-suicide and JP didn't want to leave anything to chance.
    Just my opinion

OMG, I just read the news. I'm in shock. As if what Josh did to his sons wasn't bad enough already.

I'm in tears. That the boys did not die from the injuries their father inflicted on them is just heartbreaking.

Oh dear God, why?

I now have zero doubt Josh was a monster. A living demon interested only in how much pain he could inflict on others.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I think he inflicted the injuries to punish them for talking.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

I'm wondering how he corralled both boys to be able to do what he did. I would think that if the one that was hit second saw his brother being hit, he would run. I just can't wrap my mind around all this.

Oh my lord. I am without words.

This makes me hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    I'm wondering how he corralled both boys to be able to do what he did. I would think that if the one that was hit second saw his brother being hit, he would run. I just can't wrap my mind around all this.
    He may have started the fire already, so too afraid to run. One boy had 2 wounds, perhaps meaning trying to stop dad from harming the 1st.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    He may have started the fire already, so too afraid to run. One boy had 2 wounds, perhaps meaning trying to stop dad from harming the 1st.
    That fire spread very fast because he used gasoline so I really doubt he started the fire first. He would have passed out from carbon monoxide poisoning.
    Just my opinion

How do you hatchet a child in the throat? I assume you hold them down. I assume the other ran or reacted, hence the two blows.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    How do you hatchet a child in the throat? I assume you hold them down. I assume the other ran or reacted, hence the two blows.
    He could have called the children into the room one by one.
    Just my opinion

But even if he called them in one by one, the first one had to scream, which would have brought in the second. He had to be a monster to do all this. I guess desperation can do things to a person, but sometime, somewhere, somehow if a person is sane, they would wake up and say, "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING"? Apparently he didn't and apparently the insanity just took over.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I posted on the first thread and now my post is gone. I would have thought they would be merged with this one??

I just can't believe this. As if things couldn't get any worse???

What a sick individual - to use a hatchet on his own children. It's beyond disgusting. He didn't care if those children suffered. It's almost as if he wanted them to suffer!

May Josh Powell rot in hell. I hope I'm allowed to say that here. He's the lowest of the low the doesn't even deserve to be called human.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Yes, one of the children might have tried to run away after seeing (hearing) what happened to his brother, therefore the hatchet injury to both head and neck on the second child.
    Just my opinion

Just sitting here shaking my head and cringing.

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    But even if he called them in one by one, the first one had to scream, which would have brought in the second. He had to be a monster to do all this. I guess desperation can do things to a person, but sometime, somewhere, somehow if a person is sane, they would wake up and say, "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING"? Apparently he didn't and apparently the insanity just took over.
    This was not insanity; these were cold, calculated and evil acts of murder.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast