View Poll Results: My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • My beliefs are firm.

49 56.32%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

20 22.99%
  • My beliefs are undecided

18 20.69%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Lisa has been missing over four months now (poll)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnn View Post
    It's a very, very bizarre and weird story.

The best I can tell.....a boy's remains that were found in October and identified some weeks later has somehow gotten connected to the baby Lisa case. In February. How/why? KCPD isn't really able to say and I'm semi-mystified. I can't tell you for sure it's the Virginia Beach case but all signs are pointing to it.

The original report today says "recently" but I can't find any recent cases. I hope I'm missing something.
    The "boy's" remains? The article doesn't mention that it was a boy. Was the original report written in October?

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    One would think the reporter would pick up a phone and get details for their story.
    Who do you propose calling?

Darin Snapp and Steve Young have been called and emailed.

Without knowing what case, it's hard to know who to call in Virginia re authorities. Television stations throughout Virginia say there have been no RECENT remains of a baby around Lisa's age found.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeAnn For This Useful Post:

Who do you propose calling?

Darin Snapp and Steve Young have been called and emailed.

Without knowing what case, it's hard to know who to call in Virginia re authorities. Television stations throughout Virginia say there have been no RECENT remains of a baby around Lisa's age found.
    I would say LE in VA beach? How many dead babies have been found there in the past four months?

I think the original article must have been partially copied from the original story, and thus, the word "recently".

This was probably a tip called into KCPD and made into a bigger deal. Dead babies are found ALL the time, sadly. KCPD confirmed it wasn't her. Still don't see the mystery.

I would say LE in VA beach? How many dead babies have been found there in the past four months?

I think the original article must have been partially copied from the original story, and thus, the word "recently".

This was probably a tip called into KCPD and made into a bigger deal. Dead babies are found ALL the time, sadly. KCPD confirmed it wasn't her. Still don't see the mystery.
    The original article on KMBC's site makes no mention of the Virginia Beach case.

In that case, a boy was found in October. An arrest made in October. That's not RECENT. The boy's remains would have been identified weeks ago, not RECENTLY.

Virginia Beach authorities would say the child's remains were identified some weeks ago, not recently.
    Last edited by DeAnn; 02-14-2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: clarify

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeAnn For This Useful Post:

What a crock......to borrow someone else's words. It must be a slow news day.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

The original article on KMBC's site makes no mention of the Virginia Beach case.

In that case, a boy was found in October. An arrest made in October. That's not RECENT. The boy's remains would have been identified weeks ago, not RECENTLY.

Virginia Beach authorities would say the child's remains were identified some weeks ago, not recently.
    I'm very confused. Your post says a boy's remains were found and connected to the Lisa Irwin case. The KMBC article states the body was of a female. There was a female baby found in a parking garage in October in Virginia.

"Kansas City police said the body of an 11-month-old girl recently found in Virginia is not that of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30457917/de...#ixzz1mOw4ROFD

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

I'm very confused. Your post says a boy's remains were found and connected to the Lisa Irwin case. The KMBC article states the body was of a female. There was a female baby found in a parking garage in October in Virginia.

"Kansas City police said the body of an 11-month-old girl recently found in Virginia is not that of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/30457917/de...#ixzz1mOw4ROFD
    makes two of us confused. How could a baby girl that was identified in November be connected to the Lisa Irwin case RECENTLY? Again, November isn't recent.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_n...ead-identified

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeAnn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152143"]Found Deceased VA - Janyiha Whiteman, 11 months, Virginia Beach, 1 Oct 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] - Janyiha Whiteman WebSleuth's thread. ---

To answer the OP's poll: I lean toward someone in that household /relative/friend/former acquaintance knows what happened to Lisa. Yet there is the possibility that a complete stranger did it. I will stay in the squishy camp for the moment, thank you.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to w1df10wr For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Meri View Post
    I wonder why they took it down?! I'm going to Sam's Club tomorrow, where I saw one last time I was there. I'll see if it's still there.
    I still haven't made it over to Sam's Club but hope to either tomorrow or the next day. If Baby Lisa's photo is no longer up - and it was the main missing child posted when I was there, i.e. largest picture - I am going to ask someone why it was taken down.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meri For This Useful Post:

Endangered Missing?

Lisa is not listed as kidnapped or abducted anywhere that I can find. Maybe this is old news to everyone, but it's new to me.

Lisa Irwin - Endangered Missing

LISA IRWIN
    Case Type: Endangered Missing
    DOB: Nov 11, 2010 Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Oct 4, 2011 Race: White
    Age Now: 1 Height: 2'6" (76 cm)
    Missing City: KANSAS CITY Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
    Missing State : MO Hair Color: Blonde
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
    Case Number: NCMC1180911
    Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Lisa. She was last seen at home on October 4, 2011 at approximately 4:00 a.m. Lisa has a birthmark on her right thigh. She was last known to be wearing purple pants and a purple shirt with kittens on it.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vlpate For This Useful Post:

Lisa is not listed as kidnapped or abducted anywhere that I can find. Maybe this is old news to everyone, but it's new to me.

Lisa Irwin - Endangered Missing

LISA IRWIN
    Case Type: Endangered Missing
    DOB: Nov 11, 2010 Sex: Female
    Missing Date: Oct 4, 2011 Race: White
    Age Now: 1 Height: 2'6" (76 cm)
    Missing City: KANSAS CITY Weight: 30 lbs (14 kg)
    Missing State : MO Hair Color: Blonde
    Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Blue
    Case Number: NCMC1180911
    Circumstances: Both photos shown are of Lisa. She was last seen at home on October 4, 2011 at approximately 4:00 a.m. Lisa has a birthmark on her right thigh. She was last known to be wearing purple pants and a purple shirt with kittens on it.
    HUH?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to iamnotagolem For This Useful Post:

HUH?
    That is odd, isn't it?

...............heading to the 5 month mark..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Lisa is not listed as kidnapped or abducted anywhere that I can find.

if LE doesn't believe the parents story and/or the evidence at the scene doesn't "add up", this makes sense...
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Rest in peace Cpl Nathan Cirillo

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:

I'm so angry with myself. I was at Sam's Club yesterday. I took a friend with me as she doesn't have a membership. My daughter was there and we got a TON of stuff. We were maneuvering 4 carts out the store between the 3 of us and I completely forgot to look at the poster board of missing kids. How stupid of me!! I will never get my sleuthing wings at this rate!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meri For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Regarding the boys transportation routine to school if its of anyone's interest the employer stated that JI walked the boys to school(posted in JI theory thread)..

Moo is that they are as all school walkers are in that thereis no certain way Set in stone.. meaning we too are the exact distance from my sons school and the transportation varies.since we too are ineligible for bus due to being so close we both walk and car ride... this varies dependant upon weather,running late,or work schedules .. which I believe would be the exact same for the Irwin/Bradley sons..

JMO,tho!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Unexpected hearing today in the Shon Perice case. First-degree murder trial scheduled to start Monday. Hearing had been scheduled for Thursday. All media were summoned to courtroom for afternoon hearing, which has been delayed.

Why do those following the Baby Lisa case care? Because it's the other high-profile criminal case in Clay County. Same prosecutor as would handle any criminal issues in the Baby Lisa case.

Shon Pernice charged with wife's murder. Her body was never found.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DeAnn For This Useful Post:

I posted a week or two ago that they finally put up a missing poster for Lisa at our "local" walmart. Today when I went, it was no longer there.
    I checked again this past weekend, it's still down. Our not so local walmart that I went to today doesn't have missing person posters up, that I've been able to find.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to iamnotagolem For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators
    This bee my opinion

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011