View Poll Results: My beliefs on who is responsible for taking Lisa four months ago

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • My beliefs are firm.

49 56.32%
  • My beliefs are squishy (not undecided but not firm)

20 22.99%
  • My beliefs are undecided

18 20.69%
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Did I read that Jersey has an alibi? If true, what happens to people's theory that he is the one who stole Lisa?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by annalia View Post
    I'm still undecided. I think DB has said and done things that are inconsistent and puts the focus on her, makes you shake your head and wonder WTH is going on, but one of the reasons I can't say 100% that it's because of guilt is because of who her attorney is and how he operates, believing that he isn't really in this to find Lisa.

I don't know if what she does is due to guilt or bad advice. I know that it doesn't make it ok to take bad advice, it is her daughter and that should be first and foremost in her mind but I just can't decide if it proves guilt.

I have a hard time getting past the intruder entering the house with lights on but again, can't say that it's 100% false because stranger things have happened.

The one thing I do firmly believe is that LE didn't just decide to focus on DB just for the heck of it to be mean to them, or that they didn't want to look at anyone else but her. I firmly believe that LE's focus comes from inconsistencies that came from DB herself. LE doesn't have the luxury to just sit back and assume she's probably a nice person who wouldn't do such a thing, or try to decipher what they really might have meant when they say inconsistent things. They're going to keep the focus until they're convinced that they can move on. She wasn't helping them move on so the focus remained.

JMHO

BBM: I remember when I saw the first interview DB did -- and my "radar" shot through the roof ! And from my "first impression" -- up through today -- my opinion has NOT changed at all ...

In fact, the more Deb talks, the more inconsistencies I see, which confirms even more of my initial reaction, which is that Deb REALLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED to Baby Lisa ...

I never bought that "intruder" poppycock for one minute ... my reaction to that was like : "Really ? Please don't insult my intelligence with that bull ..."

IF -- a BIG IF -- Deb was "telling the TRUTH" -- there would be NO inconsistencies ... the "times" in her timeline would not have changed, and the "details" of that night would not have changed, and she would KNOW if she was "drunk" or not" .... and the list goes on and on and on ...

LE "focused" on Deb not only because OF her "continuouos" inconsistencies ... but the "story" Deb told LE did NOT match what LE has uncovered during their investigation ...

And to top it off, she will not even cooperate with LE's SOP : which is to interview the husband/wife -- girlfriend / boyfriend -- SEPARATELY ... So again, WHY does she have to be with Jeremy -- who IS an adult, holding his hand, while LE interviews him ?

Because she is "scared" Jeremy may get the "story" wrong ... or ... he may even "crack" ... JMO ... but he is the weakest link ...

Unfortunately, LE is not sharing with the public what they know ... sure wish they would ...

MOO MOO and MOO ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

If the same clothing ...The question is who removed the clothing and why? Did DB slip up? Did an intruder remove clothes and put them away? So what was she wearing when removed from the home?

We ran into this same scenario with the Cummings case. The clothing worn was found a week later but LE never said where. Mist C. probably lied and said they were in the laundry and she found them. Again, did the perp in Lisa's case undress her? Some want to believe they did. wow!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Jeremy Irwin LIED on Dr. Phil. When they showed the new and improved version of Lisa's room, it was not "Pretty much the same" as JI said. It is very different.

Her old room looked like a storage shed.

Furniture added/rearranged. Swing gone, etc. ..make-over was done for the national show.
    Similar to Connor's nursery in the Scott Peterson case.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4Jacy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    Similar to Connor's nursery in the Scott Peterson case.
    I have a snapshot of before and after. BIG difference.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Jeremy Irwin LIED on Dr. Phil. When they showed the new and improved version of Lisa's room, it was not "Pretty much the same" as JI said. It is very different.

Her old room looked like a storage shed.

Furniture added/rearranged. Swing gone, etc. ..make-over was done for the national show.

Whoa ... I only read the transcripts -- did not watch the show ...

So Lisa's room has had a 'make-over' ? Did hgtv show up and do the make-over ?

Oh -- and did they take that "garbage bag" that was taped over the window down ?

That "garbage bag" on the window bothered me ... I would really like to know HOW LONG that plastic trash bag was there, WHY it was there, and WHO put it up there ?

MOO ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

All the dots are around Jeremy and DB and they are starting to connect. They are both lying. It has been proven when you compare their statements to the media. They are both in this together. If JI doesn't really know what happened to his daughter and is closer to DB more now then hw was before, then people ought to be chasing him around with large nets...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sherbie View Post
    Dewey, it's not a matter of lying - either by commission or omission. LE is only required to list (as I understand it) enough to meet the threshold for the SW to be granted. They might include other things at times, but they don't have to lay out the entire case.

In this instance, they wanted that info sealed from the public but knew their request might not be granted, so that could be an additional factor in not listing every single thing they had.
    I'm still trying to figure out what the term "lying by omission" really means. I've seen it used in some posts to suggest a fact when when there is none. I'm not sure how not saying something means your a liar. I'm guessing someone must come out with every single detail at the earliest point possible, or be subject to the "lying by omission" clause. I agree that LE obviously doesn't have to reveal anything at this point.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:

Did I read that Jersey has an alibi? If true, what happens to people's theory that he is the one who stole Lisa?

If Jersey has an alibi or not -- is one little "nugget" of info I sure wish LE would release to the public ...

JMO ... but DB and her DT are trying to make Jersey the "Kronk" in this case ...

MOO ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Respectfully Snipped and BBM:

1st BBM: I totally agree ! And I sure hope that someone in KCPD has done some good profiling on DB and JI ... and since DB and JI are NOT talking to LE -- and NOT talking to LE SEPARATELY -- they need to profile ALL of their statements, their body language, etc.

Something I just thought of : We know that at the time Baby Lisa went "missing", DB was not working. In today's economy and with 3 children to raise, it has to be financially difficult. But WHY doesn't DB work ? Did she "ever" have a job before ? Even FCA had a job, even though it was for a month or two ...

2nd BBM: Great Catch -- that she is "being protected" ... but by WHO and WHY ?

MOO ...
    BBM - HOW? I'm not grasping how she is being protected. Can you share your thoughts on that please?
    Praying for our lost babies ~ Come home Lisa!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparklin For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    Whoa ... I only read the transcripts -- did not watch the show ...

So Lisa's room has had a 'make-over' ? Did hgtv show up and do the make-over ?

Oh -- and did they take that "garbage bag" that was taped over the window down ?

That "garbage bag" on the window bothered me ... I would really like to know HOW LONG that plastic trash bag was there, WHY it was there, and WHO put it up there ?

MOO ...
    Yes, the garbage bag was removed. It was (IMO) put there to keep Lisa sleeping. No sunlight for her...it might wake DB. The boys room used to be dark also. On the show. Lisa's room is beautiful ... all sunlight. Nice furniture arrangement. Swing gone (that swing was way too small as was the plastic tub). Bed removed from the window area...very bright and sunny. Bed looked beautiful....lowered to the right lever. Yes, it was a make over which JI described as "pretty much the same" as it was before.
    ...not so. He is lying.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

The trash bag on the window... is anybody really willing to accept that of all of the dozens and dozens of LE that were in that house, NOBODY had the slightest curiosity as to what was under that plastic? How would that be even considered a thorough investigation? NOBODY looked? I don't think so or they totally botched the investigation and if they didn't I don't think I could accept anything they did or didn't do.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to In da Middle For This Useful Post:

If DB's benefactor was not protecting her, she would have been arrested by now. I know who she is... but why she is doing this is beyond me...but I will figure it out.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    The trash bag on the window... is anybody really willing to accept that of all of the dozens and dozens of LE that were in that house, NOBODY had the slightest curiosity as to what was under that plastic? How would that be even considered a thorough investigation? NOBODY looked? I don't think so or they totally botched the investigation and if they didn't I don't think I could accept anything they did or didn't do.
    They botched the investigation? It is being suggested in the post that LE could have botched the investigation? And if the didn't, you could not accept anything they did?

Sure they knew about the window. Don't get your train of thought. The point was DB kept a black garbage bag over the baby's window. LE would check that window from the outside too. What's your point? Seems like the finger pointing is going in LE"s direction and not the parents.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    EXACTLY. The thought that LE would be so negligent that they would NOT remove a garbage bag placed over a window is ludicrous. The house that Jeremy/Deborah and their family lives in is neat and clean; WHY would Lisa's room not be the same? WHY would there be a black bag taped to the window and LE would not look for fingerprints/etc. underneath. The bag is used to darken the room for the use of Luminol.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jacie Estes For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast